Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

aw he does :blush-anim-cl: he looks all happy and genuine :blush-anim-cl:

whose hand is that?! :naughty:

yeah, I saw a full face too, but didn't get the chance to take a photo...

lol, I don't know actually...it;s not mine because I had mine on the camera...mmh, you've got me wondering now:naughty:

Oh I just wish I could have given him a big hug!:wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, I saw a full face too, but didn't get the chance to take a photo...

lol, I don't know actually...it;s not mine because I had mine on the camera...mmh, you've got me wondering now:naughty:

Oh I just wish I could have given him a big hug!:wub2:

aaaw! Mika'd be there walking away and you'd just jump at him from behind with a big hug! :roftl:

aaaw! Mika'd be there walking away and you'd just jump at him from behind with a big hug! :roftl:

Oh I want to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

lol, I still haven't put the top I wore into the wash from the concert:naughty: I was going to put it in today, but then I remembered that Mika brushed passed me on stage and I wanted his presence to stay on it!!!!!:shocked: I am toooo weird to have done that! It smells of Brixton though...therefore it smells of Mika....therefore, how will I ever have the guts to wash it....:blink:

ok, I'm officially insane now.

lol, I still haven't put the top I wore into the wash from the concert:naughty: I was going to put it in today, but then I remembered that Mika brushed passed me on stage and I wanted his presence to stay on it!!!!!:shocked: I am toooo weird to have done that! It smells of Brixton though...therefore it smells of Mika....therefore, how will I ever have the guts to wash it....:blink:

:roftl:

I don't think I'd wash it either! You're not weird at all!

Get one of those things you carry suits and dresses in and keep it in one of those to retain it's scent, then you can bring yourself back there any time you want! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

I don't think I'd wash it either! You're not weird at all!

Get one of those things you carry suits and dresses in and keep it in one of those to retain it's scent, then you can bring yourself back there any time you want! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

:lmao: imagine having one of those big plastic covers over it!:naughty:

but then I'd never get to wear it again, and I like it because now it reminds me of that day...oh I dunno, I'll keep it the way it is for a while and when I miss wearing it I'll wash it.....eventually:naughty: oh what a dilema!:naughty:

:lmao: imagine having one of those big plastic covers over it!:naughty:

but then I'd never get to wear it again, and I like it because now it reminds me of that day...oh I dunno, I'll keep it the way it is for a while and when I miss wearing it I'll wash it.....eventually:naughty: oh what a dilema!:naughty:

haha, if ever there was a dilemma! :roftl:

does it really need to be washed? you know maybe you could get away with wearing it again without washing.... :roftl::blink:

haha, if ever there was a dilemma! :roftl:

does it really need to be washed? you know maybe you could get away with wearing it again without washing.... :roftl::blink:

Ewww, no thanks!:naughty: That wouldn't be the nicest thing to do with it.

mika memories are in my head...............................I feel like I've been in a daze since Thursday....*sigh*....*sigh* :naughty:

We are so off topic right now!!

heres a pic to keep this thread happy:

MikaConcertLondon059-1.jpg

Ewww, no thanks!:naughty: That wouldn't be the nicest thing to do with it.

mika memories are in my head...............................I feel like I've been in a daze since Thursday....*sigh*....*sigh* :naughty:

We are so off topic right now!!

heres a pic to keep this thread happy:

MikaConcertLondon059-1.jpg

haha! I do forget what thread i'm in again :naughty:

I love that jacket he's wearing! :mf_lustslow: isn't it so cool!

OMG!!! carol, si ves esto...amo tus photoshops!!! ajaja!!!, la del mate y el priest son genialesssss!!!ajaja:roftl:

oh, does saranayde stays all concert long halfnaked?:blink: she'll surely gain a cold...

mika looks so cute even in the blured pics:mf_lustslow:, thanks to everyone who posted the recent pics!

do you know what size of shirt is Mika?

I'm not sure, I'm really bad at that kind of thing, but sariflor made him a shirt that he wears all the time, and as such it fits him, so you could ask her what size it was?

he wasn't smelling his breath!:naughty: (although, your right it does lok a bit like that,lol)

He was doing the drum-off thing with Cherrise, and he wanted it to seem like she was no good on drums, so he yawned through her little solo on the bin,

It's really funny to watch! Someone might have it on youtube........

Haha, suure, whatever you say :wink2:

I have seen various versions on youtube :naughty:

MikaConcertLondon021.jpg

doesn't he have a lovely smile? even if it is only half of one

Half of one of his smiles is worth a million of anybody else's smiles :mf_lustslow:

i think it's her boss, mika's decision :roftl: :roftl:

I wouldn't be suprised... :naughty:

Oh lcm! I love your avatar! I actually changed mine to that exact picture ages ago when trying to decide on a new one, didn't keep it long though :naughty:

But I love Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain! :mf_lustslow: such a good film.. :wub2:

Oh lcm! I love your avatar! I actually changed mine to that exact picture ages ago when trying to decide on a new one, didn't keep it long though :naughty:

But I love Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain! :mf_lustslow: such a good film.. :wub2:

mee too, an uncle calls me Amélie:mf_rosetinted: think i've mentioned it before...

LOVE the movie!!

really?? yeah, the movie is awesome, mika loves too, so i changed the avatar :naughty:

i use one score of the soundtrack as my ringtone too :punk:

who's your avatar???:biggrin2:

Don't worry, I haven't washed my shirt either because it's the shirt that I HUGGED him in. I've been smelling it every once in a while because of the knowledge I could be inhaling MIKA particles. :naughty:

OK, I feel kind of bad because I've been lurking around this thread for a while but haven't posted any pics...where does everyone find ones that people haven't seen before? (I'm working on getting my concert pics uploaded on to Photobucket but it's being problematic.)

Don't worry, I haven't washed my shirt either because it's the shirt that I HUGGED him in. I've been smelling it every once in a while because of the knowledge I could be inhaling MIKA particles. :naughty:

OK, I feel kind of bad because I've been lurking around this thread for a while but haven't posted any pics...where does everyone find ones that people haven't seen before? (I'm working on getting my concert pics uploaded on to Photobucket but it's being problematic.)

ah!, i always do it, don't you worry (to not post pics), obviously, cause i don't have a tee with mika particles:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure, I'm really bad at that kind of thing, but sariflor made him a shirt that he wears all the time, and as such it fits him, so you could ask her what size it was?

Haha, suure, whatever you say :wink2:

I have seen various versions on youtube :naughty:

Half of one of his smiles is worth a million of anybody else's smiles :mf_lustslow:

Isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh he is so beautiful!:wub2:

really?? yeah, the movie is awesome, mika loves too, so i changed the avatar

i use one score of the soundtrack as my ringtone too

who's your avatar???

Mika likes it too? :mf_lustslow: wow, I think I can safely say we all have great taste :thumb_yello::naughty:

I love the soundtrack! I have one of the songs from the film on my myspace page at the moment! I really have to get it on CD, I looovvve the music in the menu of the dvd, love French music :wub2:

Oh that's Russell Brand :blush-anim-cl: he's an English comedian/actor/tv presenter/radio broadcaster/writer :naughty: he's great! :wub2:

oh phew, at last I'm not the only one then!:naughty: Aw, and you got a hug, I'd love a hug! But I got eye contact while on stage and while in the audience!!!So I think thats enough for one day!:wub2:

I find google helpful when I want to find new stuff. You get some unusual pics there........................like potaloo's with LICM on the front:fisch: :naughty:

Mika likes it too? :mf_lustslow: wow, I think I can safely say we all have great taste :thumb_yello::naughty:

I love the soundtrack! I have one of the songs from the film on my myspace page at the moment! I really have to get it on CD, I looovvve the music in the menu of the dvd, love French music :wub2:

Oh that's Russell Brand :blush-anim-cl: he's an English comedian/actor/tv presenter/radio broadcaster/writer :naughty: he's great! :wub2:

oi, i have all the movie soundtracks in my ipod! just love the music and yiann tiersen