• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

Man, I wish I lived in Neverland. I really do.:sad:

The Peter Pan Neverland...not Michael Jackson's........:blink:

:roftl:

me too, thats where my location is according to me;) (to the left)

My first crush EVER was Peter Pan.I've been looking for a t-shirt with him on it since i was 5. Literally, EVERY time i go to the Disney store or Disney World for that matter i ALWAYS look and i have NEVER found one....damn tinkerbell, she gets all the glory.....

If anybody EVER sees one PLEASE let me know!

My first crush EVER was Peter Pan.I've been looking for a t-shirt with him on it since i was 5. Literally, EVERY time i go to the Disney store or Disney World for that matter i ALWAYS look and i have NEVER found one....damn tinkerbell, she gets all the glory.....

I just realized I've never seen a Peter Pan shirt either...:blink:

I'll be sure to look and let you know if I see one!!!

:lmfao:

Man, I wish I lived in Neverland. I really do.:sad:

The Peter Pan Neverland...not Michael Jackson's........:blink:

:roftl:

lmao :roftl: i think michael's (jackson not penniman) neverland would be a pretty freaky place :fisch: i'll stick with peter pan's one.. or mika's but mika is peter pan.. soooo =]

I think that he is the Peter Pan of pop, he will never grow up

wow, even when he's like in his 70's... although i guess that could freak some people out.. just look at michael jackson :S not that i'm err.. comparing them.. errr... to each other.. ahem

I just realized I've never seen a Peter Pan shirt either...:blink:

I'll be sure to look and let you know if I see one!!!

Thanks! That is seriously ALL i ever look for. for over 10 years!!!!! :sneaky2:

seriously you can even google it, all you find when you search Peter Pan T-Shirt in tinkerbell...pshhh

i remember when i used to fancy cartoons :wub2::roftl: i don't remember who they were though, i think one of them was goofy's son or something :roftl::roftl:

i remember when i used to fancy cartoons :wub2::roftl: i don't remember who they were though, i think one of them was goofy's son or something :roftl::roftl:

Peter Pan is my first and Love....Aladdin comes pretty close though....:wub2: :wub2: :blush-anim-cl: The rest of the princes and crap are very distinct though- they kind of mush together. No fun, lol.

Lol! Max!?:roftl:

Thanks! That is seriously ALL i ever look for. for over 10 years!!!!! :sneaky2:

No problem! Wow. Ten years. That would be hilarious if by chance I just see one tomorrow. :naughty:

NOOOOOOOO! please dont!:shocked:

I just realised that we are having 2 separate conversations in 2 different threads:roftl: :fish:

i'm sorry, they are totally different.. the only thing they have in common is their name.. and their gender.. well.. is michael really a man!? *rubs chin and scratches head* :roftl::roftl:

oh yeah, we are! lol

No problem! Wow. Ten years. That would be hilarious if by chance I just see one tomorrow. :naughty:

I think you would have to just give me hints to where it is, because after looking for so long, i don't think i could take it if i wasn't the one to find it lol.

yeah!!

goofy_2.jpg

c'mon, how hot is he!! :wub2::roftl: i have got to watch that goofy movie again, i forgot what its called though, it came on tv last year but i missed it :tears:

I just watched A Goofy Movie a few days ago. That movie is so funny.:roftl: You'd think it would be kind of lame and all...but it's not. And it has a really nice message too.:thumb_yello:

i'm sorry, they are totally different.. the only thing they have in common is their name.. and their gender.. well.. is michael really a man!? *rubs chin and scratches head* :roftl::roftl:

oh yeah, we are! lol

:roftl: Mmmm very questionable!

I just watched A Goofy Movie a few days ago. That movie is so funny.:roftl: You'd think it would be kind of lame and all...but it's not. And it has a really nice message too.:thumb_yello:

is it the same one i'm thinking of? oh i'm jealous now :sneaky2::naughty: