Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

Who is in the picture with Mika?

its martin or maybe luke or maybe mikey well its one of them but i am almost positive its martin because mika and martin in lollipop at terminal 5 also did the same sort of thing by tackling eachother onstage at the begining i guess its a ritual lol:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yay! i saw some of my pics!!

GREAT VIDEO!! i love it! i also love your choice of music :thumb_yello:

Thanks! I little dodgy Holiday documentary kind of thing:naughty: :bleh:

o really you know the music?! thats exciting! Not many people know it- but they should!

:naughty:

Yeah, I started mine one day because my parents made up this rule that in the summer, the T.V. can't go on until 5:00P.M.:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

So, with my extreme boredom, I started a movie on my love for killer whales. I was working on that think all the time! But my iMovie's not working at the moment...so the movie's kind of on pause i guess.

lol, killer wales? *shivers*

saranayde:blink: *looks closely at pic* omg ur right!!!!!!!!!! i thought it was mikey luke or martin:blink: that makes my post below look stupid :sad:

lol, its all right, i'd only be worried about that if she wasn't in a huge animal costume lol.

Thanks! I little dodgy Holiday documentary kind of thing:naughty: :bleh:

o really you know the music?! thats exciting! Not many people know it- but they should!

lol, killer wales? *shivers*

:roftl:

Hahah! Yeah...killer whales. Don't ask why, but I've been nothing but obsessed since I was around 5.:naughty:

What song was it btw?

:roftl:

Hahah! Yeah...killer whales. Don't ask why, but I've been nothing but obsessed since I was around 5.:naughty:

What song was it btw?

Its sting rays that i really don't like. I don't like sharks either though.

Dory fish and Nemo fish are alright though lol

it was "Love and Memories" by O.A.R. You should listen to their songs- they're good!

it was "Love and Memories" by O.A.R. You should listen to their songs- they're good!

I don't like sharks either!!! I really don't.

Stingrays are all right though. I think they're kind of cute. Then again, I work at an aquarium every other week, so that's probably why. They grow on you. (Mika would hate me saying this!:roftl:)

O.A.R huh? I will definitely look them up. Thanks!!

i never knew the name until that video but i have always liked that song though once u listen to it it kind of gets stuck in ur head:naughty: i have been singing the same lines "drowning deep inside the water drowning" over and over again and i dont even know if those are the correct lyrics:roftl: those are the only 6 words i know in that song hahahaha

i never knew the name until that video but i have always liked that song though once u listen to it it kind of gets stuck in ur head:naughty: i have been singing the same lines "drowning deep inside the water drowning" over and over again and i dont even know if those are the correct lyrics:roftl: those are the only 6 words i know in that song hahahaha

i know it does get stuck in your head! argh. lol. Hopefully Mika will too hehe.

I don't like sharks either!!! I really don't.

Stingrays are all right though. I think they're kind of cute. Then again' date=' I work at an aquarium every other week, so that's probably why. They grow on you. (Mika would hate me saying this!:roftl:)

O.A.R huh? I will definitely look them up. Thanks!![/quote']

Fish are cool on their own (except sharks and stingrays...) but they like to get in huge groups and EAT YOU. okay, maybe i'm exaggerating...but still...lol

thats cool to work in an aquarium though!

My sister is yelling at me to shower now- YAY TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!

except on saturday i have to be at school at 7:30 for our band festival...ew.

and then i promised i'd run with my friend whos conditioning for sports. AHHHHH i'm going to need a heavy dose of MFC and Mika after all that.... Talk you you all later!!!!

:wub2::blush-anim-cl::punk::roftl::wink2::bleh::thumb_yello:

mikalips.jpg

I want to kiss those...........................:wub2:

Wow....how can lips looks sooo KISSABLE! Just LOOKING at them gives me butterflies in my tummy!...

I'm...speechless..and if I wasn't already dead, then I'd die....right now...

I wanna GLUE my lips onto those and never leave them!!!:wub2:

He looks so sweet when he's asleep :wub2:

pdvd0231za6.jpg

I would love to see him sleeping sometime. For real :blush-anim-cl:

If I woke up to see THAT first thing in the morning....I'd...well....have a heart attack...woops! I mean a "Mika attack" and well...I'd...DIE:wub2:

Imagine you wake up not only to find him like that next to you, but actually curled up around you like a baby and snoozing and looking so comfortable..

wouldn't that be enough to kill? Like...seriously...it'd KILL me...I know it..:wub2:

Woo hoo! thanx to all who's pics might have contributed! This was my first fan vid so let me know what you think!

the pics are AMAZING!

I'm dead and am in heaven now.............:wub2:

Woo hoo! thanx to all who's pics might have contributed! This was my first fan vid so let me know what you think!

the pics are AMAZING!

That was great!:thumb_yello: Made me feel a bit sad though that it is an end of an era. Come back MIKA!!!!!!!! Start the Dodgy Holiday Tour all over again........................................please!!!

the pics are AMAZING!

This is brilliant! But very bittersweet, it almost made me cry (silly woman). The backing track suits it very well.

It has such an 'end of era' feel to it but is celebratory at the same time, it's great, I will Favourite it! Thanks :thumb_yello: