avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25.jpg

He should wear braces more often :naughty: . Especially at gigs. Been to 3 gigs of him and no braces :sneaky2: . Hope he wears them on 8th July. I want to see him playing with them :mf_lustslow:

sorry marleen you must think i'm stalking you! the brace's pics are good & i too would like to see him wearing them on the 8th July!:thumb_yello:

I remember watching the video in youtube, but i can't recall it... I'm gonna go search it!![/QUOTE]

Can you post the link if you find it please, i havent seen that one.

I'm trying to find it, but i can't remember the name of the file in youtube!! I do remember it's an UK interview.

I don't think the part with the snake was filmed though. I haven't seen a video of it..

I saw it n i remember cuz a someone commented the video saying: That's the first time ever i wanted to be a snake, n i almost die laughing :( i'm still looking 4 it... hope i can find it.

I saw it n i remember cuz a someone commented the video saying: That's the first time ever i wanted to be a snake, n i almost die laughing :( i'm still looking 4 it... hope i can find it.

Oh really?

Well it was filmed in LA