Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know listening to that interview at the end when he says put that cd in your stereo and listen to the end and you'll feel damn good or something.

Sums up completely why I love LICM so much.

I've never known an album too make me so happy when listening to it. I mean I know everyone says the same thing pretty much. But it really does.

I totally agree, it's like your day is gloomy blah, blah, then you play LICM and it's like the shades are thrown up and the sunlight flows in. hahahaha sooo cheesy, but how can you not smile at suckin' too hard on your lollipop, love's gonna get you down?

I didn't cry when he came on stage - I'm an oldling of 33

I was kind of hyper and had a large lump in my throat and kind of forgot to breathe ... lol

So not so much of an oldling then ....

14iv7.jpg

Oh wow!! Lovely and relaxed. Bet he wishes he had that chair in London!!

I didn't cry when he came on stage - I'm an oldling of 33

I was kind of hyper and had a large lump in my throat and kind of forgot to breathe ... lol

So not so much of an oldling then ....

I didn't cry - but the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end,

and I tingled from head to foot!!! :blush-anim-cl:

yeh there was someone beside me at the gig who was crying cause he was onstage....i unno i found that weird.....am i the only one?

I cried a LOT! :lmfao: I don't even know what happened. One moment I felt like I was going puke because I was just so... I can't explain it, but the man I'm in love with was actually going to be right in front of me and then when he came out! Ugh! :boxed: It was just really overwhelming because he just seemed to good to be true and just to amazing to be real and he was right there in front of me close enough to cry. I think I just got so happy that I started balling and I had NO IDEA that was going to happen. It was so embarassing :blush-anim-cl: I really couldn't stop.. there was no way of controlling myself.

I'm a freak and I bet a lot of people would have laughed at me *coughchristinecoughcough* My sister got a kick out of it and took a picture. :sneaky2:

maybe it was yoooou then :P

where nouts wer u in the gig ? :naughty:

That was just when I cried in Chicago :lmfao: I knew what to expect for the recent gigs so I was able to control it. :glasses2: I almost did in Chicago on the 5th, but I just kept thinking *it'll blur your vision.. it'll blur your vision.. it'll blur your vision* over and over again. :yay:

That was just when I cried in Chicago :lmfao: I knew what to expect for the recent gigs so I was able to control it. :glasses2: I almost did in Chicago on the 5th, but I just kept thinking *it'll blur your vision.. it'll blur your vision.. it'll blur your vision* over and over again. :yay:

awww, I hope I can control myself when I get the chance to see him, I was so ecstatic when he was on the tv at the grammy red carpet.