avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good!!:thumb_yello: It's fun spreading Mikaness aroung isn't it?:naughty:

Hihi that's cool! My granny even knew him without my obsessive talking:naughty: Grannies rule:thumb_yello:

haha yess. she's 85 at that!

Hehe! I see it!:roftl:It looks like a very happy chicken. And it's singing.

What a coincidink.:thumb_yello:

amazing, and the picture i was painting has a Mika style "M" in it:)

oh cool, let's see your pic:) if you want to of course:wink2:

haha, its not quite done yet, but i can post it when it is. I was just having fun painting random things because it was sunny out and warm(er, that is. 40 degrees lol) I like painting more when its sunny, dunno why, it just makes me happier:)

Awesome! So you're a painter, eh? That's so cool. I wish I was more artistically inclined.:naughty:

eh, both my parents are into art, so i really don't have a choice lol. Naw, i really do love it. My mom helps me a lot- she almost because an art teacher but then switched to a doctor...lol don't ask.

Oh and don't worry, i'm an avid coloring book addict as well lol.

haha, its not quite done yet, but i can post it when it is. I was just having fun painting random things because it was sunny out and warm(er, that is. 40 degrees lol) I like painting more when its sunny, dunno why, it just makes me happier:)

yeah, I know what you mean!!I find that I paint a lot more in the Summer too! or a nice Spring day...

but we've had horrible storms here lately, so its not very inspiring...

but I started painting storm clouds before, and they turned out ok.

I once painted a yellow Simpsony looking Mika....:naughty: It was sort of an accident!

eh, both my parents are into art, so i really don't have a choice lol. Naw, i really do love it. My mom helps me a lot- she almost because an art teacher but then switched to a doctor...lol don't ask.

Oh and don't worry, i'm an avid coloring book addict as well lol.

Lol! Yeah..I can do coloring books.

It must be great to live in a house full of artists! My best piece of "art" took me a year and I don't have it anymore.:sad:

I gave it to Mika, though, so that's ok.:naughty:

Hm...painting seems like it can be so relaxing...:blush-anim-cl:

how weird!! There is an ad for oil painting in this little quick reply thing...maybe its because we're talking about painting or something:naughty:

Crazy! Its stalking us..... doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo....

Lol! Yeah..I can do coloring books.

It must be great to live in a house full of artists! My best piece of "art" took me a year and I don't have it anymore.:sad:

I gave it to Mika, though, so that's ok.:naughty:

Hm...painting seems like it can be so relaxing...:blush-anim-cl:

Try it! honestly, its pretty much impossible to paint "wrong" or badly. Everybody has their own style- hell, look at modern art, i don't get it but somebody obviously does:naughty: . when in doubt- just go nuts! paint random shapes and lines if you can't think of anything or aren't up to painting actual objects lol

It is really is relaxing though.

When i was in chicago we visited a modern art museum, so afterwards i decided to make my own modern art. really, you tell me which is better (psst. say the banana)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170831.jpg- Museum modern art

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170814.jpg

My modern art:roftl:

MIKA

anybody have this is higher quality yet...???

Mika--large-msg-118787636901_2.jpg

im startin to think tauro that ur a vampyre with ur neck fetish.....

*buys garlic for amsterdam*

oi!:naughty: yeah....I know I am a bit weird about necks....well only if they're nice ones like Mika's:naughty:

bring the garlic:wink2: it'll be too late if you wait to buy it there:naughty:

Crazy! Its stalking us..... doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo....

Try it! honestly, its pretty much impossible to paint "wrong" or badly. Everybody has their own style- hell, look at modern art, i don't get it but somebody obviously does:naughty: . when in doubt- just go nuts! paint random shapes and lines if you can't think of anything or aren't up to painting actual objects lol

It is really is relaxing though.

When i was in chicago we visited a modern art museum, so afterwards i decided to make my own modern art. really, you tell me which is better (psst. say the banana)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170831.jpg- Museum modern art

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170814.jpg

My modern art:roftl:

MIKA

anybody have this is higher quality yet...???

Mika--large-msg-118787636901_2.jpg

:lmao: omg!!! I know what you mean about modern art!! We went to a modern art museum for school once and well it was..................:blink:

really I don't find much of it that good..............well unless there is a bit of effort at least...:naughty:

your top link doesn't work though..

OH and I'd love high quality of that pick too!! I've never seen it in high quality...

:lmao: omg!!! I know what you mean about modern art!! We went to a modern art mueseum for school once and well it was..................:blink:

really I don't find much of it that good..............well unless there is a bit of effort at least...:naughty:

your top link doesn't work though..

OH and I'd love high quality of that pick too!! I've never seen it in high quality...

hmm, now does it work?

well at least you got to see my banana modern art:)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170831.jpg

ahh yes! success!

hmm, now does it work?

well at least you got to see my banana modern art:)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170831.jpg

ahh yes! success!

Thats just like the stuff that I saw in the museum too! Actually it's almost better than what I went to see...we had this wooden frame that had really jagged edges and a splash of brown paint on top....:blink: it wasn't very eye catching:naughty:

I definitly prefer your bannanna pic!:thumb_yello: