Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats just like the stuff that I saw in the museum too! Actually it's almost better than what I went to see...we had this wooden frame that had really jagged edges and a splash of brown paint on top....:blink: it wasn't very eye catching:naughty:

I definitly prefer your bannanna pic!:thumb_yello:

I wish i had gotten a pic of the other one...

there was a red plank leaning against the wall, and i'm thinking "hmm, are they doing some construction?" and then i see a little tag beside it that says "Red Plank"

it as the name of the piece.

and then there was a canvas that was entirely black. We called it "tic tac toe with the lights off"

don't even get me started on the paperweights and random chairs and end tables not at all significant....just sitting there. It got to the point where i was unsure of what was art and what was a place to rest and sit down. lol

(and to be some on topic)

I really like this pic. i love color, and there is a lot of it in this picture!

mikacolor.jpg

Crazy! Its stalking us..... doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo....

Try it! honestly, its pretty much impossible to paint "wrong" or badly. Everybody has their own style- hell, look at modern art, i don't get it but somebody obviously does:naughty: . when in doubt- just go nuts! paint random shapes and lines if you can't think of anything or aren't up to painting actual objects lol

It is really is relaxing though.

When i was in chicago we visited a modern art museum, so afterwards i decided to make my own modern art. really, you tell me which is better (psst. say the banana)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170831.jpg- Museum modern art

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2170814.jpg

My modern art:roftl:

MIKA

anybody have this is higher quality yet...???

Mika--large-msg-118787636901_2.jpg

Thank you for the advice!! I have painted a few things, but they were really nothing. I did it while I was like...talking to my friend on the phone. In ten minutes.:naughty:

It's hard to choose which one!! I like the top one because it's SO SIMPLE, but very beautiful at the same time. But yes, the bananna one wins.:roftl:

I have to sign off for a bit! Guitar lessons, then homework. Ewwww(to the homework, I mean...).:thumbdown:

Thank you for the advice!! I have painted a few things, but they were really nothing. I did it while I was like...talking to my friend on the phone. In ten minutes.:naughty:

It's hard to choose which one!! I like the top one because it's SO SIMPLE, but very beautiful at the same time. But yes, the bananna one wins.:roftl:

I have to sign off for a bit! Guitar lessons, then homework. Ewwww.:thumbdown:

You play guitar? me toooo!!! exciting. I'm not very good though ah well:) i'm teaching myself though so i guess that might take logner.

(word to the wise, bananas always win lol)

talk to ya later!

there was a red plank leaning against the wall, and i'm thinking "hmm, are they doing some construction?" and then i see a little tag beside it that says "Red Plank"

and then there was a canvas that was entirely black. We called it "tic tac toe with the lights off"

don't even get me started on the paperweights and random chairs and end tables not at all significant....just sitting there. It got to the point where i was unsure of what was art and what was a place to rest and sit down. lol

mikacolor.jpg

:lmao: red plank!! good one!!:roftl:

there was a room like that in the place I was in! It had random chairs hanging around, and had a hand coming out of the wall(that actually was kind of cool) but the rest was.........just like someone messed a room up a little and called it art..and it was so colourless and boring, just a white room with "art".

ahh, thats a lovely pic....love his hat!:wub2:

:lmao: red plank!! good one!!:roftl:

there was a room like that in the place I was in! It had random chairs hanging around, and had a hand coming out of the wall(that actually was kind of cool) but the rest was.........just like someone messed a room up a little and called it art..and it was so colourless and boring, just a white room with "art".

ahh, thats a lovely pic....love his hat!:wub2:

haha, thats what tonz of the things were like! (chicago institute of modern art. All i can say is that while some if it is cool, jsut make sure you go to the lunch place and get the chocolate cake....haha. oh and my modern banana art? i call it "Uneaten breakfast" it has a nice ring to it. I seem to be very food oriented...lol)

i love his entire outfit a lot there! Yay mika! and watermelons! on a hat!

mikacolor.jpg

:roftl:

I've just been giggling like a loon for ten minutes reading about the red plank and the tables (do we sit here or not) even read that to my mum who got a giggle fit on too.

I'm so glad I don't go to modern museum's I'd just laugh at it all....

haha, thats what tonz of the things were like! (chicago institute of modern art. All i can say is that while some if it is cool, jsut make sure you go to the lunch place and get the chocolate cake....haha. oh and my modern banana art? i call it "Uneaten breakfast" it has a nice ring to it. I seem to be very food oriented...lol)

i love his entire outfit a lot there! Yay mika! and watermelons! on a hat!

lol, ok whenever I'm in Chicago I will go into the museum and get some chocolate cake:lmfao:

"Uneaten breakfast" wow, that really does sound like a masterpiece:naughty:

mikaG0111_468x766.jpg

:wub2: I love the way his eyes are so shiny in this...

I've just been giggling like a loon for ten minutes reading about the red plank and the tables (do we sit here or not) even read that to my mum who got a giggle fit on too.

Oh we had a riot at the museum lol. you have to make sure you go in good spirits though. We decided to start posing like some of the pieces and take pics as well. I would put the pics up, but they're embarrassing lol.

77225471yd8.jpg

Mika being all debonair and handsome....:wub2:

while he looks fantastic NO MATTER WHAT- seriously, malled by a bear and wearing a paper sack- yup, still gorgeous:)

i prefer curly hair though:blush-anim-cl:

BOND doodoodoodooooooooduhdoodoo. bum bum doodoooooduhdooodooo.

if anybody got that^ is that right? or have i got bond and mission impossible mixed up?

:lmao: ha, thats what my friend did when we went!! We just walked around trying not to laugh....art museams can be very funny. We were trying to act all sophisticated with all the college students, by doing the typical hand on chin tilted head thing....pity we were bursting with laughter while we did it:naughty:

:lmao: ha, thats what my friend did when we went!! We just walked around trying not to laugh....art museams can be very funny. We were trying to act all sophisticated with all the college students, by doing the typical hand on chin tilted head thing....pity we were bursting with laughter while we did it:naughty:

we did the same thing! *strokes chin* lol

lol, ok whenever I'm in Chicago I will go into the museum and get some chocolate cake

"Uneaten breakfast" wow, that really does sound like a masterpiece:naughty:

mikaG0111_468x766.jpg

I love the way his eyes are so shiny in this...

I know! it would totally fit in the museum! And yes, it is seriously worth it for the cake lol. Go to the bean also in millennium park and see the blue man group! they are SCHVEEEET!

i love that pic sooo much! super clear and sparkly:):wub2:

( i like how we keep on topic like this:thumb_yello: )

Oh we had a riot at the museum lol. you have to make sure you go in good spirits though. We decided to start posing like some of the pieces and take pics as well. I would put the pics up, but they're embarrassing lol.

while he looks fantastic NO MATTER WHAT- seriously, malled by a bear and wearing a paper sack- yup, still gorgeous:)

i prefer curly hair though:blush-anim-cl:

BOND doodoodoodooooooooduhdoodoo. bum bum doodoooooduhdooodooo.

if anybody got that^ is that right? or have i got bond and mission impossible mixed up?

yeah, no matter how nice he is in that pic, nothing can beat his gorgeous curls...:wub2: the curls make you just want to touch his hair! It always look so beautiful and healthy while curly:wub2:

we did the same thing! *strokes chin* lol

I know! it would totally fit in the museum! And yes, it is seriously worth it for the cake lol. Go to the bean also in millennium park and see the blue man group! they are SCHVEEEET!

i love that pic sooo much! super clear and sparkly:)

( i like how we keep on topic like this )

:lmao: oh I love it! the strokes chin never fails to make people think you know what's going on

Oh wow!! I did see the Blue Man Group in Las Vegas!!!:D I assume its the same show were thinking of:blink: they are amazing aren't they?!

yeah, still on topic...:naughty:

74336892.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193FDE3AF4FFC4B70CF3E6372D955010DB1284831B75F48EF45

aww, it won't come up directly for some reason

*sigh* he is amazing:wub2: