Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

Mika has the most AMAZING style...:shocked:

Is that crying eye a pin or is it part of the jacket, I wonder? Either way, I love it...

Why is he so cooooool?:crybaby:

It was a pin that cost something like 1 million dollars, he borrowed it from someone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a pin that cost something like 1 million dollars, he borrowed it from someone

Ohhh! I read the first eleven words and was like...:yikes:...but then I read the part after tha comma and I calmed down.:naughty: I couldn't see Mika spending that much money on a pin.

Thanks for the info!!!

lol all i seem to be doing is requesting things today i must be on a roll or something

Ewok could you let me know where actually that video sig is from - i've never seen it apart from on your av

:)

i dunno how the girls in his classd when he was a kid could resist his charms or his super power......i know i for one would've failed any subject if he was in my class.....mind you i wuld totally ace an exam about him :naughty:

haha an A level in Mika :P thats a prizewinning qualification

i dunno how the girls in his classd when he was a kid could resist his charms or his super power......i know i for one would've failed any subject if he was in my class.....mind you i wuld totally ace an exam about him :naughty:

:roftl: I think we all will succeed without any problems:naughty:

lol all i seem to be doing is requesting things today i must be on a roll or something

Ewok could you let me know where actually that video sig is from - i've never seen it apart from on your av

:)

I really don't remember! When I first joined here I didn't have that many Mika pics (unlike now!!!) and I just used to steal them from everybody else! LOL I think the actual vid is from Dusseldorf show? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that, but sorry I can't help you:thumbdown: Steal it from ME if you want, if you haven't already!:naughty::roftl:

I really don't remember! When I first joined here I didn't have that many Mika pics (unlike now!!!) and I just used to steal them from everybody else! LOL I think the actual vid is from Dusseldorf show? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that, but sorry I can't help you:thumbdown: Steal it from ME if you want, if you haven't already!:naughty::roftl:

In fact that's not stealing, it's only sharing:naughty:

Sharing those pictures is double the fun:naughty: :thumb_yello:

We'd all get As in that!

Would there be an Oral?

:wink2:

:das:

Q.3a) Prepare a twenty minute oral presentation on the merits of the Mika as depicted in the image below:

2167093bu4.jpg

Too easy :naughty:

We'd all get As in that!

Would there be an Oral?

:wink2:

:das:

Q.3a) Prepare a twenty minute oral presentation on the merits of the Mika as depicted in the image below:

2167093bu4.jpg

Too easy :naughty:

I could be sooo naughty right now, but i'll refrain:naughty: :naughty::bleh: