The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Aussie Thread is weird. One second there's avsolutely crazy posting and the next it's completely silent.

Anyway, here's a video of an Aussie singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' on American Idol this season. I think he made it to the top 24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9UN6hfCS4

I think he did a good job (despite how much I loathe Idol). :naughty:

*has Artgasm*

Love it!!!! :lmao:

I might end up in a shoddy hotel, but it'll be worth it to meet the aussies.:biggrin2:

Like Hell,, well, you can at least stay at my place for some of it.. I won't have you staying in a sh*tty hotel room when you're in Victoria.. :thumbdown:

Anyway, here's a video of an Aussie singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' on American Idol this season. I think he made it to the top 24.

I think he did a good job (despite how much I loathe Idol). :naughty:

And he's the reason Mum and I are addicted to American Idol this year :thumb_yello:

General greetings to everyone.. *nods and blows kisses*

Evening, Aussies. I'm exhausted, I spent the whole day putting away dispensary stock: we had an order come in of 14 f*cking boxes. Honestly, I've never seen that many drugs in the one spot.

Anyway, I photoshot the hideous hair. In my bathroom using a crappy camera phone... very classy. I'm uploading them to MySpace.

:thumb_yello: .... a general G'day to all ............... :wub2:

Heya HK :biggrin2:

...what she said!

Slack,, really slack.. :sneaky2::bleh:

Evening, Aussies. I'm exhausted, I spent the whole day putting away dispensary stock: we had an order come in of 14 f*cking boxes. Honestly, I've never seen that many drugs in the one spot.

Anyway, I photoshot the hideous hair. In my bathroom using a crappy camera phone... very classy. I'm uploading them to MySpace.

:shocked: ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pees pants*

Which job is this?

ME TOO. Him and Magritte are my favourite artists.

I fail at going to bed.

A canteen counter girl with phone answing skills...

Night ER! Hi JJL!

Noooo waaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! You're going to get to meet the Aussies!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me your secret, where does this money come from! Are you a theif?! : *sigh* it's going to take me years to get over there. :sad:

I'm sure you'll have an Artgasmic time hahaha.

Ooh I just thought of something. I really want to see the Mona Lisa.

Heya PJ

How are you today?

I'm back all... body combat was fun, I'm still unco but enjoyed it.

What job did you get offered JJL?

And greetings earthlings and/or others

I managed to fall, trip and/or run into something 20 times on my birthday... and spill my jar of dirt...

:wub2::thumb_yello: .... a general G'day to all ............... :wub2:

Heya HK

How are you today?

Love it!!!! :lmao:

Like Hell,, well, you can at least stay at my place for some of it.. I won't have you staying in a sh*tty hotel room when you're in Victoria.. :thumbdown:

And he's the reason Mum and I are addicted to American Idol this year :thumb_yello:

General greetings to everyone.. *nods and blows kisses*

Heya Kelz

Hows you today?

Did you spam last night?

Heya Kelz

Hows you today?

Did you spam last night?

Tired today!! I didn't get much sleep last night, no matter how I tried.. I should've gone to the chocolate factory and munched til I was full, fat and tired.. :naughty: Or snogged :wink2:

How are you?!?!

No, I forgot too .. have you spammed today?!

Hoopla Aussies and honourary ones! Part one...

My boob radar was triggered

<its a flashing light above my computer>

Typical... you didn't contribute much...

*wonders where her fanfiction is*

What she said.

Tis coming once this is posted...

Well as long as we're not banned before we expereince some of these to come 'offical priveleges'

And december works for me... november too (mostly the end).....

Because... of course it's all about me

And FD seems to miss all the boob discussions

Sounds fair... we'll be official waaaaaaaay before Mika comes here for a tour anyways...

His loss...

Is it flashing now the gaydar that is

Ohh its red! ..like the bat cave

I really do worry about you Freddie... you're like a big kid...

*insert fd quote here*

Red like the bat cave huh?

I can think of other places famous for red lights

*cough*kingscross*cough*

Walked down there in yr 12 on a geography excursion... The boys tried to go into a strip club...

yeh come on continue continue dont mind me

You missed it...

Teegs left and took the boob talk with her

Course I did... you snooze, you lose...

My boobs are still here

*checks* So are mine

What about you FD... you're boobs present and counted for?

That's something I'd be interested to know... are your man cans (or bitch tits whichever tickles your fancy) here? :naughty:

This is what happens when we have nothing exciting like a Mika tour in Australia to talk about

DQ!

Might have to spam Mika's page about the cleavage war!

My boobs don't really say anything except "aaahhh, no, too sensitive at the moment thankyou!" or "More please!!" They're really not big conversationalists.

I haven't finished it yet. Great so far. i just keep checking back in here so i don't get too far behind!

The quiet type... I get that...

'Zpezial' is the correct term.

Speaking of gaydars:

I also refuse to conform to the trend of speaking about my tits as if they have a personality of their own.

I won't either...

*Crashes Aussie thread party*

Hello...did someone say "chocolates"?

*Helps herself to some*

Just using us for our choccies are we?

Gotta be a change to using us for our boobs...

Nah, we'll just ignore ya.... but we still love ya and your boobs!

Of course...

It's the only things we love her for...

Congrats, 'Nilla Peej!

Welcome, Suzy, to the Aussie thread... the land of cleavage and chocolate.

Sounds good... should add it to the front page...

We're on the 100th page. I don't feel any different.. *shrugs*

Meanwhile I broke my "Ignore Mika As He Ignores Us" rule today (I never really followed the rule but it was still a nice rule to have!) and bought two copies of "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" ... And I think I may just go out and buy another one and make that 3 just to satisfy Peej!

I'mma fade out now.. Take care y'all (What? Am I Oprah now or somthingk?)

*fades out*

I have 2 extra singles... for some reason I hadn't deleted them popely... but that's oky, I'll use the as b'day pressies...

Guys, seriously. WTF! WAY too talkative today. I have just spent like 3 hours catching up, and from when I started to now, you added SEVEN extra pages! How many pages are you going to add while I type this? A lot I expect, seeing as I am also watching GNW...

Today I went on the Perth after school to pick up some more pointless crap for mikamail, got a brilliant postcard:

waxn2.jpg

And I went to look for LiCM music book in Borders, they had hundreds of others, but not Mika. I wanted to try 78 Records, but it was too late, I shall tomorrow maybe. I also spent a disproportionate amount of time lingering around outside a ridicuously expensive shoe shop just because they were playing Relax

Oh good! But now I was just thinking how good everything fits in my box ... I hope the packet will fit still.

That's rather strange, and random avvie, nice ... pretty sig.

Lol, also rather strange.

Nice emu.

OG .. yeah, that doesn't work for me. Neither my dog. And he enjoys a good poo roll every now and then.

Because you vacuum, bathe and hair dry your dog?

Fatcat sleeps with his head in my neck and dribbles, Milo bites toes and ears until he is allowed to wriggle under the blankets to bite fingers, and Ambrose (the dog) sleeps where ever he chooses, and I have to make do with whatever he doesn't want.

Lol! I have seen before. I love.

That's ... different

Ekkk, that sucks. Today tonight tried to warn you not to trust HW

LOL!

I was born in Gosford! lol.

Lol! Cuute! (the kangaroo lol)

21. lol.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Dooo iiiiittttttttttttttttt!

I dunno, I haven't watched in a while, but I thought they started making it so you get a prize worth "about $500"? Last time I saw it was some webcam or something - wtf!

Sorry.

We shall take over the world!

Yay! Thanks! When I read this it was 8.29 - although now it's almost over, I have been able to watch the whole thing. Sorry.

Plastic bag jokes will never get old to me...

I made a myspace ... like 4 years ago to keep in touch with people from that conference thing in America. Made a facebook sometime recently because some people have only it ... though have never doen anything but add people on it ... all those stupid games and such are just confusing and stupid. Never touched bebo. In everyway that any of the sites are different to Myspace I just go "pshht". lol.

I'm pretty sure there was one at first, but someone hacked into it and started trying to get info out of his friends and such, so he closed it?

Nighty night lol. Not lurking - catching up!

Nighty night.

Okayt, and now to see how much as been posted while I typed ...

Nice... you watched GNW and I didn't... thanks...

Not much in Gosford...

Oh, how rude of me...I just came, ate chocolates, then left.

Congrats peej on 4000! And thank you all for welcoming my visit earlier...

Jolene - couldn't find any more "Canadian" choccies around the house - think I must have eaten them all. But looked around some more and can only seem to find these. I think it suits the "Land of Choccolate and Cleavage" as Scut mentioned earlier. Here you are (please be nice and share).

img_0614.jpg

NICE!!!

I want some..

I have work in the morning so I should go to sleep. FY&GN/MO!

going-to-chambr-of-sekrets.jpg

CoS!!!

Loves it! *saves for ZoZo*

As Oakie has very kindly reminded me that I am a "soon to be aussie", it is an absolute privilege to be a part of the aussie group!!!

(even though I'm quite late, seeing as its past the 100th page:bleh: )

*googles this character*

Ahhhh!

evanal023.jpg

He *IS* everywhere!

I always think that "OMG! *Him* again!"

... but I guess he *is* God ... so he is omnipitent (or whatever that word is)

Meh... omnipotence... HE is omnipotence..

q-star-trek.jpg

*worships Q*

Part 2...

Righto, haven't been around much in the last two days, and naturally, you heartless bitches go nuts while I'm gone and I have to read through fifty pages of posts, and YES, I had to, because I'm OCD and nosy and must know everything that was said. So, in punishment, I'm pulling a Teegs.

WOO HOO!!!!! *dances around until she realizes that could be any one of the eight or ten Amys on the forum*

But....but...I'm the one you lobe the most, right, Soy? *puppy eyes*

Brilliant!!

Sounds like a great dream, Kelz! I could just see it happening, too.

*whispers*

Ostrich was my nick in high school...it's not a bad state of mind to be in.

*shows her boobs to Peej as a reward*

Oh wait....you said you were joking?

No, I find that absolutely offensive. How dare you make reference to my dirty pillows. Now come into my office so I can decide your punishment...and bring your camera.

Why is everyone plotting to get me drunk?!

*can't remember if she has a Bebo account or not*

Classy, Freds.

Really? Mine won't shut up.

YES! Case in point, everyone's asleep now, and I'm finally getting around to reading everything.

*gasp*

It was YOU I saw during group therapy, then! I was thrown off by the long trenchcoat and dark sunglasses and the fact that you introduced yourself as Rebecca.

*sings*

"Chim-chim-charoo!"

And now, for all you LOLCatz fans:

steenky.jpg

No way can you pull a me... Wait.. can that be taken as a dirty comment?

I thought you were glaring at me because I would never be in Australia. And no I won't bugger off I was here before you naaaa na. That would also mean that Artsy has to leave and there goes part of the boob fun.

Yeah, after he appaered in one movie that I was watching he kept on popping up in more and more movies that I watched after that. I think it's funny that he gets the role of God. I guess once you play God once you get to play him the rest of the time. I know he has had that role in Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty. Oooh I see he was in the movie The Bucket List. I kind of want to see that movie but I'm afraid the two older guys will die and it'll be a tearfest like the Notebook. (Nobody tell me though if you've seen it because I want to rent it whenever it comes out.)

Yup, heartless bitches fo sho.

Woohoo. I got lucky guys.

Oh yes... joking right. *ahem*

Dirty pillows. *immediately stands up and fast walks into office along with camera awaiting punishment*

Meh... Morgan is in no way omnipotent... *points to Q*

Dirty pillows=Carrie

Can't lose that fun. It makes the whole thread.

Dirty pillows. *nods* From the movie Carrie.

*flashes Peej in her office*

My first thought... The book is way better than the movie... the movie put the whole end bit (from the start of the Prom onwards) in the wrong order...

You do, you precocious youngling.

I always feel like I'm directing you to my myspace pics for some random reason, Peej. I'm going to Oz in Summer of '09, God and bank account willing!! You're right, though. I put the cost of a three week trip at about 5,000.

*has Artgasm*

*didn't need to capitalize that A, but likes how it seems like a "gasm" from extreme Artsy-ness and feels it only right that Artsy has the first Artgasm, since she's closest to her own presence and therefore most susceptible to them*

Oh yes... and we can go drinking... Cause you're totally legal here!

Come when we do the tour... if it's in 2009... we might be getting Freds... and we got charlie... will need to convince Deb and Suzy... who else can we con into coming here?

Night ER! Hi JJL!

Noooo waaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! You're going to get to meet the Aussies!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me your secret, where does this money come from! Are you a theif?!*sigh* it's going to take me years to get over there.

I'm sure you'll have an Artgasmic time hahaha.

Ooh I just thought of something. I really want to see the Mona Lisa.

Come over Jen!!

The Aussie Thread is weird. One second there's avsolutely crazy posting and the next it's completely silent.

I think he did a good job (despite how much I loathe Idol).

Wonder if he's related to Joey...

Frig... *goes to Scut's MS*

Helloooo aussies and others!

I went into Perth again today, and I have officially (i think) got everything I wanted for my mikamail, inc a smaller packet of pascalls marshmallows - thst costed twice the price of the packet 3x the size.

I got BG from JB! I went to 78, and although it was not limited to emo, they only had one copy of any Mika-object, and it was LiCM. And I popped into Harbour Town and saw a Coffee Club! :bleh:

It's ok, you're physically closer to the verandah than I am.

I'm glad I'm not alone. And you're welcome.

Go ahead and laugh; people will think you're crazy for having super watery eyes anyways.

Damn straight :bleh:

Haha, thanks, I spose.

Yeah, not only were my eyes watering, 2 minutes later I threw a hissy-fit at the computer because my internet stopped working, and I still had half an hour till class.

I don't like scary/gory movies and Saw pretty much tops them all. I'd have that tv on mute 99% of the time and my eyes closed.

Whaat, you crazy! I love scary/gory movies the best. If a movie is not a horror/thriller or comedy or based on some book I have read, it aint worth watching. I have seen much much scarier and gorier movies than Saw, Saw are like childrens movies. My cousin makes ridiculously pointlessly gory horror movies :naughty:

Soooo I found out starting 10am tomorrow through 7pm Tuesday we're supposed to get up to 15 inches of snow and maybe more. We've already got a huge amount of snow, well over two feet I'd say. The snowbanks at my college are a lot taller than me. Joy joy and we think someone has been stealing gas out of my car at school.If the darn place wasn't in the middle of freaking no where on top of a mountain I'd have my parents drive me back and leave me there without my car because people have already done enough damage to it for no reason. I don't understand people anymore. I keep to myself yet all this stuff happens! *packs up and moves*

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Stealing gas??? Damaging your car?? That is so weird and creepy.

And afternoon all... our power went out just before 10 am this morning and I was planning to wake at 10.... so I kind of slept until 12.30 due to the alarm not going off....

Excuses, excuses ...

OD, the piano is on the first floor at church. I do a charity bread pickup once a fortnight on a Saturday and freeze some for welfare and leave the rest for the congregation. Well, I skipped church on Sunday morning and needed to go down and freeze the bread Sunday arvo and then left the rest for the night meeting and had to go down on Monday to get rid of what was left. I just happened to take my Mika songbook down with me to commandeer the piano while there was no-one around.

"Just happened" to bring it, did you? :naughty:

Playing Mika in a church, huh? Which songs have you played? :bleh:

And 78 records was around when I was a teenager growing up in Perth. That's why it's a blast from the past. My sister probably went there more though, I'd have to ask her what she remembers about it, cos i don't remember too much. I was kind of a mod back in the 80's so it's possible it was an alternative music store, but as that's what i was i wouldn't have noticed if you get what i mean. The place to get really cool music back then was Dada's but I'm sure that's not there anymore.

*in reply, points to above where she talked about 78*

Oh, and I bought Big Girl today!!!! It didn't happen on Saturday like I planned, but was at the shops today so got it! I just keep picturing video of Sweet Dreams in my head when I hear that song...

Me too!

Me too! lol.

I am the one going to Paris; I'm leaving for San Fran on the 9th, and will make my way through there, NYC, and London, before hitting Paris around the 20th.

*is jealous*

I'll be going to Italy, Monaco, and France beginning of April. I can't wait to hear your stories, that's if you come back before I leave!

*is jealous*

we get to go see where Romeo and Juliet were and we get to stand under the balcony where Romeo was talking to Juliet. Aww.

Isn't Romeo and Juliet a fictional story?

I wanted to go on the Australian trip that spends I think 2 weeks over there in the summer of 2009. Sadly that trip is around $4,000 or more and now I won't even be attending this school a the time. I think since the professor will get to know me over this trip I'd still be allowed to go on the other trip but uh, we're trying to figure out how to pay around $60,000 of tuition so that trip isn't happening at all.

$4000 for 2 weeks!?

I'm going to Oz in Summer of '09, God and bank account willing!! You're right, though. I put the cost of a three week trip at about 5,000.

I might end up in a shoddy hotel, but it'll be worth it to meet the aussies.

3 weeks?

I I wouldn't stay in hotels traveling, I'm all for staying at backpackers and spending money on other things, it's just a place to sleep :bleh:

Yay!

A canteen counter girl with phone answing skills...

Damn you! *has never had a job offer*

We aren't allowed to work at 14 here, you have to be 14 and 9 months :blink:

:shocked: MQ's can be hard work !!!!!!! :blink:

Bloody oath they are...

Whaat, you crazy! I love scary/gory movies the best. If a movie is not a horror/thriller or comedy or based on some book I have read, it aint worth watching. I have seen much much scarier and gorier movies than Saw, Saw are like childrens movies. My cousin makes ridiculously pointlessly gory horror movies :naughty:

I agree... but I'd add action to that... I had to tolerate chick flicks with my friends at uni... they felt slightly sorry for me, I would just say "Tis okay..."

*cough*evildead*cough*

Though it's not really scary... the whole tree rape thing got to me a bit when I first saw it :shocked:...

Wolf Creek is f**king scary :shocked:...

Anyways... I gots to swap computers... will be back in 5-10 mins...

Nice... you watched GNW and I didn't... thanks...

Not much in Gosford... [/quOTe]

Welcome. It was good :naughty:

Hence i no longer live there.

... oh wait, nothing here either

... weird parents :thumbdown:

It's 14 and 9 months with me as well.

Weird number isn't it ... why doesn't JJL have that too? :blink:

OD, I've played them all!! God loves Mika too I'm sure!

:naughty:

Does he like HJ?

I agree... but I'd add action to that... I had to tolerate chick flicks with my friends at uni... they felt slightly sorry for me, I would just say "Tis okay..."

*cough*evildead*cough*

Though it's not really scary... the whole tree rape thing got to me a bit when I first saw it ...

Wolf Creek is f**king scary :shocked:...

Action ... mmm only if it is thriller-y.

Evil Dead? Is that a movie I should watch?

Wold Creek ... mmm, not the worst. Although it makes strangers a hell of a lot more creepy. The Hills Have Eyes' are creepy. I downloaded a bunch of random movies a while ago, there were some crazy gory/scary ones ... try Dark Ride or Penny Dreadful.

Umm, it doesn't work for me on this computer ... but this is my cousin's movie :bleh:http://www.woensdagfilm.nl/. I haven't seen that in a while, but there is a quite funny axe-in-head bit if I recall. I lost contact with him ... and last we spoke he said he was sending me a copy of the movie (an english dubbed one even .. oh yeah, btw, it's not in english), but dunno what happened to that plan...