• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellloooooooooooo

*is in a really really happy mood*

How come?? :das:

Oooh I saw that. I was just stalking your page and I'm not done with it yet hahaha.

I see you :naughty:

Good evening Mikamites and how are we this fine evening? Are we all shiny now?

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good!!

how are you?

shiny..LOL LOL!! Teegs favourite word :lmao:

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good!!

how are you?

Reasons :das:

*goes into office at the factory*

*Mika enters said office*

*closes door*

*doesn't come out for a week*

:mf_rosetinted:

Hey, Aussies. How are ya's?

Glad you liked the crappy camera phone bathroom pics ft. frizzy hair and towels. :lol3:

*walks in randomly*

I have a client in Australia, who was sending me pictures today from the Australian office and surrounding area.

You guys have some seriously, frighteningly large spiders.

That is all. :blush-anim-cl:

I must be arachnophobic, I can't sleep until I've made sure there're no spiders in my room. We have some nasty spiders in my suburb because we're near lots of bush land, including red backs in our garage (whose bite is fatal), white tails (whose bites can cause tissue death) and huntsmen (less common but they're huuuge). :boxed:

Glad you liked the crappy camera phone bathroom pics ft. frizzy hair and towels. :lol3:

I must be arachnophobic, I can't sleep until I've made sure there're no spiders in my room. We have some nasty spiders in my suburb because we're near lots of bush land, including red backs in our garage (whose bite is fatal), white tails (whose bites can cause tissue death) and huntsmen (less common but they're huuuge). :boxed:

*liked the pics*

*thinks you are verrry preety*

We found a HUGE huntmen spider in out art room... the yr 11's had it when they found it... *thought it was funny to see the huge year 11's scared of a spider that was the size of my head*

We only get huntsmen, daddy long legs, the black house spiders and white tails... the house spiders are the ones that bother me the most (I still have a scar from the one that bit me in my sleep)

Reasons :das:

*goes into office at the factory*

*Mika enters said office*

*closes door*

*doesn't come out for a week*

:lmfao:that would make anyone happy!!!!!

Of all posts to quote and discuss :sneaky2:

Can we not talk about spiders any more tonight..

I'm feeling itchy and keep looking in the corners of the ceiling..

Not that they scare me.. I just can't sleep if there's one in my room too..

Gardasil...

I signed up for the reminders too cause I knew I'd forget them...

Franklins must love Mika (at least LT and HE)... they never play ads over those songs.. and no-one calls over the PA either...

*looks at bandaid*

Damn.

Just a round one...

You had the shot recently too? Must be all three of us have something in common. :naughty:

I still find it interesting that they're plying SITM. I fully expected GK or LT first haha.

Helloooo aussies and not-aussies!

2.30am for me. You must've just missed me :naughty:

What? It's February and they don't have the March edition! Blasphemy!

What? You actually get "I did" bandaids? ... Ohh, well that just changes everything then ...

Yeah... no March issue yet. *is confused* This state is soooo behind the times.

Yeah that little "I see you" box at the top of your profile freaks me out. I'm stalking you yet you can stalk me. :naughty:

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good!!

how are you?

Hey Kelzy, yep I'm shiny... and bright... and clean!!! Oh and spiffy, can't forget spiffy!!!

And shiny is the bestest word EVER!!! *hugs shininess*

You seee huntsmen all around here... they're icky... I had one drop on my head and it was HUGE... verra scary... Oh and Tegan's been bitten by a whitetail... her foot was all icky afterwards and would flare up once a year!!!

Good evening Mikamites and how are we this fine evening? Are we all shiny now?

ZOE!!!!

*huggles then giggles at another comment*

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good!!

how are you?

Sure is! Shiiiiiiiiny!

Hey Kelzy, yep I'm shiny... and bright... and clean!!! Oh and spiffy, can't forget spiffy!!!

You seee huntsmen all around here... they're icky... I had one drop on my head and it was HUGE... verra scary... Oh and Tegan's been bitten by a whitetail... her foot was all icky afterwards and would flare up once a year!!!

Oh yes... and clean... that Vodafone guy was clean, was he not? :das:

I had a huntsman drop on my lap.... while i was driving... scared the f**king **** out of me...

Yeah that little "I see you" box at the top of your profile freaks me out. I'm stalking you yet you can stalk me. :naughty:

hahahahahah!! :wink2: I knows everythingk!!

spiffy!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: love that too!!

we don't get huntsmens often.. TG! but when we do I get a hot flush from the fright.. then I throw it outside.. :roftl: or kill it if it's being aggressive.. :boxed:

I got bitten by a whitetail once- on my bum! I was sitting on an outdoor setting at work. Luckily mine didn't flare very year although I hate the scare (not that anyone sees it :naughty: )

yep! Taking a break for a while, then gonna throw myself back into it.

Have you got much to go? Would offer to come and help but it is a bit far to travel, and probably should tidy my own house up before devoting energy elsewhere.....

*hands Jols mother of the year award*

:naughty:

Well, they are watching animal rescue and asking lots of good questions. Am afraid if I disturb them they will revert back to cartoons :blink:

Hey Australians fans !

I have a question for you ! :wink2:

Recently I bought online the maxi single of "big girl you are beautiful" from Uk, but the british supplier doesn't have any maxi singles on stock.

I saw on the french site ( la fnac ) that a maxi single from australia is available.

I would like to know how many tracks are on the cd and which songs.

thanks ! :biggrin2:

A french fan who speaks english only for saying stupid things, and realise that her english is very bad in a "normal context" :blush-anim-cl:

Have you got much to go? Would offer to come and help but it is a bit far to travel, and probably should tidy my own house up before devoting energy elsewhere.....

Well, they are watching animal rescue and asking lots of good questions. Am afraid if I disturb them they will revert back to cartoons :blink:

heaps!!! But i don't want to go yet! Noooooooo!!!

Hey Australians fans !

Recently I bought online the maxi single of "big girl you are beautiful" from Uk, but the british supplier doesn't have any maxi singles on stock.

I saw on the french site ( la fnac ) that a maxi single from australia is available.

A french fan who speaks english only for saying stupid things, and realise that her english is very bad in a "normal context" :blush-anim-cl:

Four tracks. Big Girl, Instant martyr, Sweet Dreams live from japan concert and Big Girl remix..... unless this "maxi" single is something completely different that I know nothing about?

Hey Australians fans !

The australian version is exactly the same as the british *can't recall what's on it though*

Don't know if thats any help to you

Hey Australians fans !

Your english is fine :thumb_yello:

I will get one of the guys who have bought the cd to reply, but I believe it has the live recording of Sweet Dreams on it (if that is the same)