Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hell Kelz!

I'm feeling a bit blah....life is getting confusing :blink: :blink:

Me too (blah) .. and life has a habit of running off course..

If it went the way we wanted it to go it wouldn't be as rewarding..:naughty:

Sorry to PJ and Soy and DC for ignoring you...I was watching Flash Gordon save the universe and forgot to log out of MSN...:doh: (Hence the name, btw)

Hello missy.. made some scones yet?

Me too (blah) .. and life has a habit of running off course..

If it went the way we wanted it to go it wouldn't be as rewarding..:naughty:

Hello missy.. made some scones yet?

No...:fisch:

Tomorrow, pseudo-food-sister, tomorrow. Possibly ginger snaps as well since I discovered we've got powdered ginger.

No...:fisch:

Tomorrow, pseudo-food-sister, tomorrow. Possibly ginger snaps as well since I discovered we've got powdered ginger.

Oh yum!! I might make some this weekend too, since eating is finally getting easier again.. It's hard to resist Scones with Jam and cream!!!:wub2:

Might make some honeyjoys too!!

Heya everyone,

*hugs everyone*

*opens the factory*

*snogs JD*

*snogs JD again, but as ST*

*sees Luke looking left out*

*snogs Luke to brighten his day* You know what they say: a snog a day keeps the blues away... :mf_rosetinted:

*goes to spam Mika*

*is on a snogging Mika strike*

*goes to tell Mika he's fired unless he decides to tour Australia*

*decides thats not a good idea as it isn't pay day yet*

*munches on chocolate*

:mf_rosetinted:

Heya!!

How are you?

What's for dinner tonight??

I just had chicken and mash potato.. mmmm yum.. first real meal this week!

Hey Kelz .... chicken & mash ... yuuuummmm .... we are having P's homemade pea & ham soup (weather is cool here today) ... & sourdough toast .... :wub2:

Heya everyone,

*hugs everyone*

*opens the factory*

*snogs JD*

*snogs JD again, but as ST*

*sees Luke looking left out*

*snogs Luke to brighten his day* You know what they say: a snog a day keeps the blues away...

*goes to spam Mika*

*is on a snogging Mika strike*

*goes to tell Mika he's fired unless he decides to tour Australia*

*decides thats not a good idea as it isn't pay day yet*

*munches on chocolate*

sooo.. Good day at work today??:naughty:

Ouch, was it your Crohn's (sp?) disease again?

yeah, it was. had to go off food to get it under control.. the less stress there is on the digestive system, the better.. so the food drink I have is nutritional powder that I mix with water and it's already digested so I don't have to do anything. Can live on that and nothing else.. Amazing!!

Hey Kelz .... chicken & mash ... yuuuummmm .... we are having P's homemade pea & ham soup (weather is cool here today) ... & sourdough toast .... :wub2:

Ohh yum!!!!!!!!!

.... & I'm very glad to hear you are finally able to eat a proper meal again KZ ... :thumb_yello:

thanks! it's good!! and mum cooked.. always a bonus!:naughty:

Mmmmm honeyjoys *me wants*

hmmm... me toooo!!

What are honeyjoys? Are they those things where you cover cornflakes with honey?

*points down* what she said:wink2:

Yeah basically... cover cornflakes with a mix of honey and sugar etc...

And bake in the oven.

Their yummy... I want some now

and butter.. I am a butter addict.. I can put butter on anything!!!!!:wub2:

HOOPLA TEEGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Yeppers, I'm a talented little chicky!!!

Night Teegs!!!!

Oh and FY & GN!!! *does actions*

You sure are!

There's actions? Evening, Mikamites who may still be around. Did a serious lot of packing today, but needed some time off, so I'm checking the forum. Catch you round.

Yeah, it's on MSN... little yellow dude waves, then sticks his fuinger up...

:shocked: OOOOOoooooohhh ... sounds like there is 'stiff' competition here ....

heheheh ... stiff .... hairspray ...... pffftt ... oohh well ... thought it was a silly, daggy joke ..... hahahahahahaa ....

*cough*

*crickets chirp*

*pats HK*

Ahem, there's stuff to do in the mid-US.

Just not much....

I think it's a dream we all aspire to.

Awwwww......:wub2: I likes you too, Neeks.

*gasp*

Thank goodness, then.

Is it odd that the homo chicken is hotter than the hetero chicken in my mind?

It'd be more dramatic if she actually cared.:naughty:

Teegs, you MQwhore.

Course I am Arts...

*huggles Arts then gropes*

No it's not... The thought of Martin and Mika f**king is sexy... If they were I'd wanna watch...

Could it be like Orange???

Someone mentioned you were asleep Jen... we thought we'd give you some interesting reading anyways

I enjoyed uni today.... suprisingly...

Education is interesting...

Oh and good and bad news.

Bad news.... my placement can be any 5 days in the 2 weeks from the 14th mentioned......and I won't know until the last minuteish what days as their negotiated with the school

Good news... it can be any of those 5 days, so it might not be the first 5. Might being the key word (If I can, I'll negotiate it not to be)

Tis good...

Well hopefully it's during the second week...

Yep, I moved to Canada from England when I was 9...hence the username

Ooooooh... boy do I feel stupid for not knowing that..

*spots a suitable bragging situation*

*start first semester* 6 weeks on, 1 week off, 1 week on, 5 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks exams, 7 weeks off, *start second semester* 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 6 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks exams, the rest of the year and next year off ... something like 3-4 months.

12 week semesters

That's what my semesters were like...

4. *cough* I wasn't home until around 3 today....Would have been 4 if I hadn't had to go pick up a reserved book at the library

but my uni hours are....

12-1, 2-3 wed

12-2 thurs

11-1 friday.

For two semesters, I had full days on Fridays... not fun if you went to the bar the night before...

hell Kelz!

I'm feeling a bit blah....life is getting confusing

Life is always confusing for me...

Sorry to PJ and Soy and DC for ignoring you...I was watching Flash Gordon save the universe and forgot to log out of MSN...(Hence the name, btw)

FLASH GORDON!!!

Ahem...

HOOPLA TEEGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Hoopla Kelz and other Aussies!

I have a few things to say...

1. I had a job interview today, and it went pretty well... will hear back in a few days...

2. Saw Michael off Biggest Loser today... finally! He's lost a lot o weight (esp around the face)... is still quite solid, apparently his dad said that he'd lost smth like 33kgs... that's pretty damn good...

3. My brother Nathan got told he's going to Iraq very soon :blink:... dunno how long for though...

Guys...does anyone have any idea when Mika's coming to Australia??? I really wanna know and it seems like he doesn't plan on coming.. :sad:

We have no clue at all pica...

He was supposed to do V Festival here during March/April, but he cancelled so he could do the album... I don't expect him to be here till late this year... if he comes at all...

We get the feeling he doesn't want to come either...

Guys...does anyone have any idea when Mika's coming to Australia??? I really wanna know and it seems like he doesn't plan on coming.. :sad:

Hey pica_mica ...... we just DON'T know ..... ALSO ... I don't feel like Mika doesn't want to come ... HE DOES !!!!! Hey .... we are all just hanging out for these gigs ...... :wub2:

Heyy, aussies/etc who may still be online,

Just got back from that comedic show (decided it over Ben Lee) - GOOD DECISION! They were BRILLIANT! The other day we only saw one of them doing that improv show, and the other was just doing the audio from up back. They are kind of like Tripod, but (well in my opinion, not that of my Tripod-obsessed friend) are BETTER than Tripod. I dunno if it's just because they are our age more or what, but they were fantastic, and sung hilarious songs, really well, with keyboard and guitar. They are officially my new favourite comedians. Luke and Wyatt. Check them out. Although they are from Perth ... but they've been interstate a bit previously.

(Warning: This paragraph is a rant. Read at your own risk)

I'm glad the show was that brilliant, because the getting there and back was a bit of a complete disaster. Somehow I lost my smartrider between getting into Rockingham station and getting to Perth station, and I had only just at Rockingham filled it up. So there I am desperately emptying my wallet in front of the guards, they could tell I was not ****ing lieing, but thought it was a bit funny, etc, "haha, this'll teach you not to lose your smart rider" Yeah, as if I did it on purpose, mate - and I totally put it in my wallet, it must have fallen out by some freak wallet malfunction. Anyway, this guard, acting all nice and helpfull, is all like "Okay, you can ring them up and tell them what happened and they can check that you tagged on in Rockingham and see that you werent lieing and they will cancel it" ... but he fricking gave me the $50 fine! .. yeah, nice guy. Told me to ring up as soon as I get out of the station, so I ring, this guy gives me a number to report my card as lost (because I have to cancel it, because anyone can use it), and another one for "infringment enquiries". I ring the lost one, it's for lost property, not the right thing at all - and all it says is "leave a description fo the item you lost" .. what? Then I ring the other one .. and it says they are only open 9-4 weekdays. Great. Anyway, go to show, come back, freak out because we realise trains run less on weekdays, but with relief realise they are still coming once an hour for now. Go to buy a ticket, think "okay, it's 2 zones to Murdoch, and Perth is the next stop along from Murdoch, so it can't be more than 3 zones" so I buy a 3 zone, and then notice a board that says the distance in zones and it says Rockingham is 5 zones from Perth ... why? So I buy another ticket, because I dont want another stupid $50 fine, and I go to go through, but there are way mroe guards and night, and I show them my ticket and they totally stuck up laughing at each other "Okay, jeez, did you even see that ticket, hiding something or what?" and I'm like .. wtf, that's what you do, flash your ticket ... whatever. So they ask for me to show concession ... I show my student card - with current concession sticker "haha, we don't take those, you need to show your concession smartrider" WTF! I have a concession smartrider because of my student card, and WHY would anyone buy a ticket if they have a smartrider ... smartriders give you a discount ... so I tell him I lost it, he continues laughing and is like "yeah, well we only take smartriders or health care cards" ... well, I have a health care card, desperately show it to him - but omg, it expires today "hahaha! I dunno, today only lasts another 10 minutes - should I let her through?" ****! He let me through anyway (yeah as if he had any grounds to not), but what a prick. The smartrider system, or rather, the way the laws around it are implemented are completely demented. I know someone who's smartrider stopped working all of it's own accord while on the train, and the got the exact same crap - $50 fine for not being able to tag out ... and "haha, you need your smart rider as concession" ... but it was their own technology malfunctioning. There is no other establishment in the world that does not take student cards as concession. Student cards ARE concession, that's why you have them. And the reliance on a little card, or even the little peice of paper ... is ridiculous. End rant.

Yay!! That was delivered really quickly. It took about a month for the record I ordered off Ebay to arrive (but it was from England).

Love the photos! The one of you and your dog is really cute!

Yay - I know! 2 days! And from Hong Kong!

I know, he is such a cutey-pootey, and if he wants to be putting his slobber all over my face, who am I to deprive him of that joy :naughty::roftl:

*goes to spam Mika*

Gah, I have been neglecting my duties!

sooo.. Good day at work today??

Oh yeah (don't knwo if you are referring to chocolate factory or RL, but how is your RL job Ju-ju?

I have a few things to say...

1. I had a job interview today, and it went pretty well... will hear back in a few days...

2. Saw Michael off Biggest Loser today... finally! He's lost a lot o weight (esp around the face)... is still quite solid, apparently his dad said that he'd lost smth like 33kgs... that's pretty damn good...

3. My brother Nathan got told he's going to Iraq very soon .. dunno how long for though...

1. Yay! One of the comedians tonight said he used to work at constable care - reminded me of you.

2. Yay! I have been watching on and off. Did you ask him how far he got?

3. :shocked::boxed: What is he going to do there?

Guys...does anyone have any idea when Mika's coming to Australia??? I really wanna know and it seems like he doesn't plan on coming..

:tears: No plans :crybaby:

*fades in*

Yay! New signature!

*fades out*

Nice - well done! :wink2: