Just to shut him up??? I beg to differ...MSN article

Akim

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He/she has been wrong saying that , but not everyone will like him .... thank god for the MFC and his fans :thumb_yello: im sure he knows who his main peeps are

No he/she isn't wrong to say this, as its their opinion- no matter how flawed it is...

You're right; I didn't like the tone or the reference, to just letting him have the award, rather then him actually deserving it. Obviously we know better!

I just think people should have a better way of saying something .....

I thought the whole thing was a little brash

<passes marmite>

I always refrain from sprouting profanities, but this had my blood boiling...really some people!

The whole thing just seems bitter to me . I dont think .. giving it to shut him up is nice really :boxed:

He wasn't 'given' this award anyway was he, it was an award voted for by Joe Public, and he WON. The Industry gave him NOTHING. Not even to 'shut him up'...

So this person may have his right to an opinion but he has no grasp of fact.

Mine's Marmite on toast with a bit of butter please :naughty:

You know, I don't like every kind of music, but at least I'm not MEAN when expressing my opinions. That was just mean.

We KNOW Mika deserved that award, and he won the Breakthrough award because everyone in the industry knows he'll be around for years and years to win the other awards! He can only be the Breakthrough artist once, but he'll be winning awards for singles, albums, etc. for years to come. THAT'LL shut up the critics.

And of course, we all have excellent taste in music. We know a true musician when we see one. :punk:

He wasn't 'given' this award anyway was he, it was an award voted for by Joe Public, and he WON. The Industry gave him NOTHING. Not even to 'shut him up'...

So this person may have his right to an opinion but he has no grasp of fact.

Mine's Marmite on toast with a bit of butter please :naughty:

Agree! Except for the marmite bit.....But yes, the industry showed AGAIN why I'm against it in the first place: it's never about talent, but about political things, image, and stupidity.

Bleh!

Mika doesn't need that to do well. He shines enough so he can bypass all that cr@p.