Akim

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i`ll kill the people who wrote that!!!

shut him up??? :sneaky2:

he totally deserved that award!! he worked all the year! LICM is one of the most sold records in all the world and in argentina still in top 10 since June!

those people are mad!

I completely agree. Obviously, the person who wrote this doesn't have the faintest idea about music. Was he/she really watching the awards on TV? Because Mika's performance was great. Of course he deserves the award. :mf_rosetinted: He worked really hard for it. In fact, I thnink he should have won the best male solo artist award as well. But that's another matter.

I wonder what on earth does msn have against Mika. I remember another article, some time ago, where they said mean things about him. *Goes to look for the link*

I really don't understand what is the matter with these people.. Okay I understand if they don't like his music... everyone has the right to love or hate whatever music they want... but WHY?? oh why??? they have to be sooo mean about it.. and write such harsh comments about mika.. he has never done anything wrong except share with the world his music... the media or whatever always want to pick on somebody!! i don't know whats wrong with these people!!!!!:thumbdown:

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/music/features/article.aspx?cp-documentid=7246349

by Ambika Behal, MSN Entertainment Assistant

Brits 2008 Winners

8F1A5D7615BF45B84C2BB2B49525C4.jpg

British Breakthrough Act

• Kate Nash
  • Klaxons
  • Bat For Lashes
  • Leona Lewis
  • Mika - WINNER

We say: They had to give him something just to shut him up.

Stupid moron!

No he/she isn't wrong to say this, as its their opinion- no matter how flawed it is...

Actually, I find this persons opinion quite offensive, being one of "them" who "gave" Mika this award.

I only vote for people who I think merit the award in these ceremonies, and this year I thought Mika did. So for this muppet to come along and say that what I did was just to make some pop star happy, makes me really angry.

He doesn't even know me, or any of the other thousands of people who voted for Mika, so to make a sweeping statement like that, is totally out of order and he should make a public apology.

Sorry,but people like that get right up my nose, assuming their opinion counts, but the record buying publics doesn't.:furious:

And yes FD, THIS PENGUIN DOES HAVE CLAWS!:roftl:

Actually, I find this persons opinion quite offensive, being one of "them" who "gave" Mika this award.

I only vote for people who I think merit the award in these ceremonies, and this year I thought Mika did. So for this muppet to come along and say that what I did was just to make some pop star happy, makes me really angry.

[/color][/size]

And yes FD, THIS PENGUIN DOES HAVE CLAWS!:roftl:

I love it when people say that:naughty: Yes I'm weird

i said it and repeat it here...

MIKA DON'T MIND!

you know where your heart lies...here with your fans and all over the world where ppl sing along with you and clap their hands at your rythm.

ppl from the music industry or the media may not like you or your ways, but you are the best new singer nowadays.

we know how cool you are and we love you.

oh s....t! i don't like the media today! :thumbdown:

What's laughable about it is that the writer didn't bother to research the fact that this award is not given, but voted for. So yes, it's a very cheap shot, he is having a go for the sake of being nasty, not for any valid critical reason!

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/music/features/article.aspx?cp-documentid=7246349

by Ambika Behal, MSN Entertainment Assistant

Brits 2008 Winners

8F1A5D7615BF45B84C2BB2B49525C4.jpg

British Breakthrough Act

• Kate Nash
  • Klaxons
  • Bat For Lashes
  • Leona Lewis
  • Mika - WINNER

We say: They had to give him something just to shut him up.

Ambika is only an assistent so: pffffffffff...........:mf_rosetinted: