How Embarrassing.

CazGirl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an embarrassing moment that happened to me a couple of years ago:

A friend of mine: *walks up to me* Did you know they've taken 'gullible' out of the dictionary?

Me: Really? =O

D'OH :roftl:

ROFL I fell for that once :roftl: :roftl: i was new at work LOL

I just read 'Mika gets his brits out' as 'Mika gets his bits out' :roftl:

:naughty: That kind of things happen to me all the time ! Or I just read some words of a sentence and make up my own :naughty:

"Date: 21 Feb 2008, 21:52

Subject: my bum.

Body:

hahahaha made ya look!

ROFL xDD xDD xDD "

that was it LOL

:roftl:

Well I did NOT look.

pretty much yes...

:naughty:

You cruel girl :tears:

And you dare to admit it ? :naughty:

i cant think of any recently sooo..

when i was in year 11, after we had sex ed, i was in my next lesson and the sex ed teacher came in and asked me where the condom id stolen from the sex ed was. i was like :shocked:

i hadnt actually taken them, but my friend had. didnt really know what to say lol

say it anyway lol, but you know, de-chickenise it a bit :roftl:

Ok, so the teacher asked us "why do condoms have lubricant on them?"

and someone said "so that it can sliiide:roftl: "

and I said "slide & Splash" under my breath, but it came out really loud and everyone was laughing so hard:roftl: ("Slide&Splash" is a big aqua park thing in the Algarve area, portugal)

Everyone promised never to go there again:mf_rosetinted:

And later, someone told me "slide&splash is supposed to be a fun place!" and I answered "ehm... chicken is also supposed to be fun, I suppose?"

I'm such a perv:mf_rosetinted:

i cant think of any recently sooo..

when i was in year 11, after we had sex ed, i was in my next lesson and the sex ed teacher came in and asked me where the condom id stolen from the sex ed was. i was like :shocked:

i hadnt actually taken them, but my friend had. didnt really know what to say lol

Ok, so the teacher asked us "why do condoms have lubricant on them?"

and someone said "so that it can sliiide:roftl: "

and I said "slide & Splash" under my breath, but it came out really loud and everyone was laughing so hard:roftl: ("Slide&Splash" is a big aqua park thing in the Algarve area, portugal)

Everyone promised never to go there again:mf_rosetinted:

And later, someone told me "slide&splash is supposed to be a fun place!" and I answered "ehm... chicken is also supposed to be fun, I suppose?"

I'm such a perv:mf_rosetinted:

ooh, same subject:roftl:

I hurt myself today, AGAIN :mf_rosetinted:

It's a bit long so I'll try sum up :

When I take the subway I need to put my card on the receptor's turnstile then it rings and I can go through. But my card have problems since some days, the chip is working half of the time, I have to insist.

And if it rings but I don't go through I can't go through twice in a row and it says my card has already been used :sneaky2:

So today, when I tried to take the subway, my card didn't work first. I stepped back to go to another turnstile but the first one rang. As I didn't want the stupid machine to refuse to let me through I pushed hard the bar while stepping forward but I didn't realise another bar was moving up and it hit my leg hard.Now tomorrow I'm getting a big bruise :thumbdown:

Btw,I was with a friend but she didn't see me. Usually I hurt myself alone and no one's there to laugh at me.

Am I the only one always hurting herself? :tears:

I've had so many mortifying things happen to me. One of the most embarrassing moments that I will never, ever, ever forget - I was 13 years old, tiny and timid. We were in science class and for some reason the teacher (a male teacher) was going around the room and each one of us had to stand up and announce our favorite song to everybody. At the time, I was a big Boyz II Men fan. When it was my turn, what do you think my stupid self said? I said "I'll Make Love To You". Then of course there's giggling and laughing throughout the entire classroom... and I wanted to dig a hole and die.

This thread made me laugh so much. :naughty:

Well, I know that I have talked about this embarrassing thing already somewhere on this forum, but who can stop me from repeating myself. :mf_rosetinted:

Imagine: Maths lesson, everyone is calculating and the teacher is talking quietly somewhere, one girl (*cough*me*cough*) isn't listening and is leaning against the table.

Question: What happens next?

Answer: I leaned a bit too hard against the table and suddenly BANG it was gone!! :shocked: Then I saw it falling over, pulling two chairs in front of it with it. It made such an awful noise that I was shocked for a moment. The rest of the class probably thought that I lost it or something.:naughty:

OH! And talk about being clumsy...... I once came out of the car and closed the door. The next moment I understood that I forgot my finger between it. That hurt like hell! I couldn't move it for days and even now it feels a bit different than the other not so traumatized fingers. :naughty:

Can you tell that I'm bored? Oh yes.

:original:

once in my marching band state competition i had to jaz run like 2 yard lines.....well i was being full of myself and in the moment. I was thinking to myself just how well i was doing and then i tripped! on my own foot! i rolled like a tumble weed across the yard lines instead of marching them....right on the 50!.....then ppl stepped on mee! -_______- i cried my eyes out afterwards....but now i laugh at myself and my ninja skills :blush-anim-cl:

on AIM one time...i was talkin to my best friend janice and i was trying to ask her wat she like in a guy....turns out i typed wat do you like ON a guy!....she was like ummm......Clothes??!!?? O___o...... I WAS MORTIFIED!

one of my friends walked in on me changing!

i walked in on my parents! XD

my friend was on the phone with my "ex bf" and i yelled MY BUTTS TO BIG!!

getting pedicures without any toenails.....

running into a sliding door....have it opened for you...then running into the screen door!

not being able to find the office in my school to make a phone call.....I WASNT EVEN ON THE RIGHT FLOOR!

anybody no how you say like "ur mom" after somthin or change it to like if someone ses i think this is horrible you say your horrible! or you face is horrible! well once the really cute but gay guy was like .....thats hott.....and i shouted out YOUR HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!........it was aweful!!!

once a guy asked to borrow a pencil and i sed ok so i dug in my bag and pulled what i thought was one,out. he didnt take it...he was just like....ummmm....and i was like take it!.he was like well...uuuh....eermm...... turns out it was a tampon!!!!!!!!!! >_____<

being the only one that faints at band camp.........

watching a only slighly scary movie and not freaking out wen anything scary happens just wen a guy ses hello........i screamed so loud! the hole movie theatre could not stop laughing at me!

leaving your bra and bathing suit bottums at a friends and finding it months later........

dressing up like an idiot....my friend stuff her shirt so that it looked like she had a GINORMUUUSSSLY HUUGGEEE chest.....first thing her brother ses......are you whereing Amanda's bra????!!

to sum it up....standingg at attention and having your instructor try to blow off a bee that was crawling up my shorts...lets just say his head got in a weird area and for those ppl behind be the veiw was HILLARIOUSLY WRONG!

ive got plenty more........

plz remember there are always ppl out there who have suffered more....BUT IT DOESNT MEAN YOUR HUMILIATION DOESNT COUNT! have fun and feel better.........

Live, Love, and LAUGH!

:blush-anim-cl:

Funny stories! Wanna hear mine? Or rather "read" mine...

It was a work day and lunchtime, so I decided to drive to a nearby eatery.

I made the mistake of taking my lunch back to work. :thumbdown:

As I crossed the street to get to my car, I was balancing holding a large order of poutine in one hand, and the other hand a large soft drink, I had seagulls circling above my head, and a flowy, silk skirt being blown up by the wind. My longer hair at the time was being blown in all directions and covering my face and I couldn't see where I was going.

I didn't know if the cars were honking because I was displaying a very small fabric of underwear or because I was walking straight into traffic and couldn't see....

I could have dropped the food and drink to the delight of the seagulls and used my hands to hold down my skirt and brush the hair out of my eyes...but I was hungry. :boxed:

the most recent 'embarrassing' moment i had was the joke about my boss

i joked about her being a trannee and her son actually came from doraemon's treasure pocket ... then she turned up behind me and patted my shoulder.

people thought i was scared to death but i wasn't. i just told her that i was wondering about that for like several month, so i gotta ask !!!!

well, sometime i tell people 'oh, im so embarrassed what shall i do ????' i just don't want to disappoint them. when im with my friends, for whatever silly things we've done, we just give it a good laugh