miley cyrus

sarah90

Everyone knows that suspenders became popular, thanks to Larry King.

20001201waxmus103.jpg

That's not a real pic of him, its from a wax museum by the way.. LOL

AHHH! Wax museums are creepy....yet for some reason i've never been in one but i really want to go!....just once:bleh: .

Can you imagine a wax person of Mika!!! ahhh!!!......weird.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHH! Wax museums are creepy....yet for some reason i've never been in one but i really want to go!....just once:bleh: .

Can you imagine a wax person of Mika!!! ahhh!!!......weird.

that would be sooo cool!! the only wax museum I went to, was during a school trip to the one in new york...it is crazy how the wax statues look real!!!

• 3 weeks later...
oh there is no doubt she has talent, she has a good voice, but she does lip synch concerts. She records it beforehand and lip syncs, so it is her singing, just not then. I prefer actual live singing. Anyways, i've heard many times before that disney makes their stars lip sync in concerts as well so it could be a contract thing as well.

i also have a thing for singer/songwriters as well.

Actually I know now for a fact that she doesn't lip sync during concerts. For the tv performances on her show she may, but in real concerts she doesn't. I just saw her with my sister yesterday and now I'm quite sure for a few reasons.

Actually I know now for a fact that she doesn't lip sync during concerts. For the tv performances on her show she may, but in real concerts she doesn't. I just saw her with my sister yesterday and now I'm quite sure for a few reasons.

You saw her again?

Back in 1985 I wore braces (didn't call them that, suspenders here)

They were crimson colored with gold clasps and adjuster slips.

I was 15.

It just added to my visual weirdness. I was one of the two students voted Most Indivdualistic in high school and I did it was home made clothes/outfits.

I was getting ready to say, that was a big Fashion thingy in the US in the 80's and so were the skinny ties...lol...

I LOVED THE 80's and I loved my Big hair....lol...

As for the video, I think she is a darling girl, and my daughters love her and yes I watch Hanna Montana, but the Emphasis on the breast movement were not for her age...lol... I loved the outfit though...lol... :punk: :punk:

• 1 year later...