miley cyrus

sarah90

I don't know if you saw the new miley cyrus video (if you live in canada or in the us you should have.. it's always on tv) but I noticed that what she was wearing was like totally mika's kind of style... she got the hole red trousers, white shirt, and braces going on.. take a look at it yourself

here is the vid:

and that's the picture of mika she reminded me of: http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/mika/images/mika17_jpg.jpg

thought I would share it with you even if it is pointless..:wink2:

enjoy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Braces up here are a sign off oddness. But I want a green sparkly pair :roftl:

The only people I see wearing braces around here are older men. There was a guy on my college campus who wore rainbow colored ones. No clue who he was though, definitely wasn't a professor.

The only people I see wearing braces around here are older men. There was a guy on my college campus who wore rainbow colored ones. No clue who he was though, definitely wasn't a professor.

:lmfao: I want rainbow ones. I have a rainbow belt and it does up like a sealt belt it's so retro.

:lmfao: I want rainbow ones. I have a rainbow belt and it does up like a sealt belt it's so retro.

Ah I've seen a belt like that before! It looked really cool but finding something like that around here is rare and I'm sure I couldn't pull it off, nor would it be seen because of my shirts haha.

This has nothing to do with her style, she annoys me soooo much.

But mainly I feel bad for her, because no matter what she does...she'll always be Hannah Montana... It must be difficult making a career out of a fake character... She has talent, but I think she bad a mistake in going for fame so young... her childhood has been robbed from her... Every other day she's being black mailed or exploited with pictures of her showing a not so "christian" persona...

It's gotta be tough, but she annoys be regardless lol

eumm.. I hope for her, she doesn't end up like all these young stars...a party/drug/alcohol addict... :thumbdown:

Same here, that's what I was worried about. We can hope that we'll finally have a teen star who grows up and doesn't get involved with that type of stuff.

I can't remember where I heard it from but I guess her and her dad are going to be in a movie and there was a car scene where they didn't wear their seat belts. The people who were talking about this said that she could have worn it to make a good impression on younger people... but gosh. I wouldn't look at a celeb and be like, "oh hey so-and-so isn't wearing a seat belt that's cool I want to be just like them." I suppose a lot of people are like that though over silly things like that. :doh:

Back in 1985 I wore braces (didn't call them that, suspenders here)

They were crimson colored with gold clasps and adjuster slips.

I was 15.

It just added to my visual weirdness. I was one of the two students voted Most Indivdualistic in high school and I did it was home made clothes/outfits.