miley cyrus

sarah90

You're not alone... I uh... watch her show and well the rest of Disney. :naughty:

I blocked Disney on our TV so the girls couldn't see it. Then like two years ago for a couple of months they watched a couple of programs. Thankfully, they came to their senses.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I blocked Disney on our TV so the girls couldn't see it. Then like two years ago for a couple of months they watched a couple of programs. Thankfully, they came to their senses.

Why did you block it? I'd much rather watch a show like 'Hannah Montana' instead of something lame on MTV like 'Date My Mom,' 'Next,' 'Room raiders,' and the list goes on and on.

I'm aversed to mostly all Disney shows like Hannah Montana and HSM:mf_rosetinted: Though I did love Lizzie McGuire do:wub2:

I used to watch that show. I really liked when I was younger along with 'Boy Meets World.' :naughty:

I used to watch that show. I really liked when I was younger along with 'Boy Meets World.' :naughty:

A few years ago when it was on, everyone rushed back home after school because Lizzie McGuire would always be on at 3 o'clock:naughty: And Pokemon was that important too:naughty:

You know, I don't feel all that bad for her 'cause she's laughing all the way to the bank. They predict she'll be a billionaire by the time she's 20. I know money isn't everything and that she could turn out to be a Britney Spears or something, but I figure her dad will keep a better eye on her than any of those other girls' dads.

I don't think she dresses that much like Mika in the video, but then I don't know the state of U.S. fashion, because bright trousers and braces have been and gone about fifty times over here this year, so it all depends on whether it's the 'in thing' in the U.S. at the moment or not. I think the boots were a mistake though. [/fashion critic]

Blegh, braces are horrid. Or maybe I just don't like them at the moment cos last week I was sitting on the floor, got up, must have stood on my braces, started walking and they pinged me right on my bum and I swear, it was one of the most painful things in the world, EVER.

I'm aversed to mostly all Disney shows like Hannah Montana and HSM:mf_rosetinted: Though I did love Lizzie McGuire do:wub2:

I loved Lizzie McGuire too:naughty: But everytime I see Hilary Duff, I only can think of Lizzie McGuire

Why did you block it? I'd much rather watch a show like 'Hannah Montana' instead of something lame on MTV like 'Date My Mom,' 'Next,' 'Room raiders,' and the list goes on and on.

Oh I love Boy meets world!:naughty:Topanga is a weird name though:naughty:

The only people I see wearing braces around here are older men. There was a guy on my college campus who wore rainbow colored ones. No clue who he was though, definitely wasn't a professor.

Yeah, I went to Younkers and asked for a pair of braces (suspenders) and the saleswoman pretty much laughed at me and told me to go to the men's section. Then an older guy customer made a quip about how if I need some suspenders, he has a lot at home, and had no idea they were coming back in style.

Doubt he has sparkly blue ones I was looking for...:mf_rosetinted:

I loved Lizzie McGuire too:naughty: But everytime I see Hilary Duff, I only can think of Lizzie McGuire

Haha, I totally loved Lizzie McGuire. I'd go home and tape the show, and watch it at my dorm in college. :blush-anim-cl: Haha, yeah.

I watch Hannah Montana sometimes. I don't hate her (I agree that word is used too losely) but I'm not all that impressed with her. Good for her for being so successful, but I admire real talent--someone who writes their own songs, and sings live. And she doesn't do that.

A few years ago when it was on, everyone rushed back home after school because Lizzie McGuire would always be on at 3 o'clock:naughty: And Pokemon was that important too:naughty:

I remember watching it whenever I happened to catch it on. I never knew when it would be coming on haha.

You know, I don't feel all that bad for her 'cause she's laughing all the way to the bank. They predict she'll be a billionaire by the time she's 20. I know money isn't everything and that she could turn out to be a Britney Spears or something, but I figure her dad will keep a better eye on her than any of those other girls' dads.

Geez. I'm 20 and I couldn't even imagine being a billionaire at this age. :shocked: I could retire and I'm not even out of college. I'm hoping her dad will keep a better eye on her because he's a musician and all. He's had a taste of what's out there.

Oh I love Boy meets world!:naughty:Topanga is a weird name though:naughty:

I sometimes don't even recognize Hilary Duff now. She's changed so much since the Lizzie McGuire days.

I remember they used to do a lot of Boy Meets World reruns but they seemed to have stopped them. I'd rather see that than trashy tv or cartoons since I've never gotten into any of the tv shows like House etc.

Yeah, I went to Younkers and asked for a pair of braces (suspenders) and the saleswoman pretty much laughed at me and told me to go to the men's section. Then an older guy customer made a quip about how if I need some suspenders, he has a lot at home, and had no idea they were coming back in style.

Doubt he has sparkly blue ones I was looking for...:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't even really know that braces were actually a style. I guess it's because I'd only see some older men here and there wear them. I don't even know what the style seems to be right now because I don't follow it. I can sort of guess what shirts are in just by some stores but I just go shopping and find what looks good on me and what's comfortable and get it. I don't care if it's so yesterday or not. : P

I found the braces that looks just like the ones that the guy around campus would wear: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19787.jpg I like how the tag reads Bozo hahaha.

These ones are kind of cool: http://www.viktorviktoriashop.com/theshop/images/check%20suspenders

Oh yeaaah Gordo was cool:wub2:

I think I used to have a slight crush on him. :blush-anim-cl:

I just looked him up and he's actually three years older than me. I thought he was a couple years younger than me. I guess that's because when I'd watch the show sometimes they'd look really young but then in another episode they'd be a lot older.

Nooo wwaaaaay this is him: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm98997760/nm0483047 :blink:

Oh yeaaah Gordo was cool

:das::glasses2:

I think I used to have a slight crush on him.

I just looked him up and he's actually three years older than me. I thought he was a couple years younger than me. I guess that's because when I'd watch the show sometimes they'd look really young but then in another episode they'd be a lot older.

Nooo wwaaaaay this is him: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm98997760/nm0483047 :blink:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ewwww he has such odd facial hair :naughty::blink::mf_rosetinted::thumbdown:

She reminds me of Avril Lavigne style in singing !:mf_rosetinted: but the pants reminds me of Mika:wub2:

Ooh, lol, I used to be a member of the Avril Fan Club. Not anymore, but I still like her music. And she can really sing, which Mika seems to be impressed by as well. :wink2:

I remember watching it whenever I happened to catch it on. I never knew when it would be coming on haha.

Geez. I'm 20 and I couldn't even imagine being a billionaire at this age. :shocked: I could retire and I'm not even out of college. I'm hoping her dad will keep a better eye on her because he's a musician and all. He's had a taste of what's out there.

I sometimes don't even recognize Hilary Duff now. She's changed so much since the Lizzie McGuire days.

I remember they used to do a lot of Boy Meets World reruns but they seemed to have stopped them. I'd rather see that than trashy tv or cartoons since I've never gotten into any of the tv shows like House etc.

I didn't even really know that braces were actually a style. I guess it's because I'd only see some older men here and there wear them. I don't even know what the style seems to be right now because I don't follow it. I can sort of guess what shirts are in just by some stores but I just go shopping and find what looks good on me and what's comfortable and get it. I don't care if it's so yesterday or not. : P

I found the braces that looks just like the ones that the guy around campus would wear: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19787.jpg I like how the tag reads Bozo hahaha.

These ones are kind of cool: http://www.viktorviktoriashop.com/theshop/images/check%20suspenders

WOAH DANG! when did he get old...????? has it really been THAT long?

how old is he now?

:das::glasses2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ewwww he has such odd facial hair :naughty::blink::mf_rosetinted::thumbdown:

Yeah it's pretty odd. I wonder if maybe it's for a movie.

i really love those braces!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure which ones I like better, the black and white ones or the pink and black ones.

WOAH DANG! when did he get old...????? has it really been THAT long?

how old is he now?

That was my reaction. When did he get old hahaha. I guess that's what happens when you don't see someone for a long time haha. He was born in '84 so he's 23.

That was my reaction. When did he get old hahaha. I guess that's what happens when you don't see someone for a long time haha. He was born in '84 so he's 23.

Shut up! :puking:

that just ruined everything :lmao:

(you're talking about Gordo right? :naughty: )