miley cyrus

sarah90

That was my reaction. When did he get old hahaha. I guess that's what happens when you don't see someone for a long time haha. He was born in '84 so he's 23.

ahh! but my sister is 25 and she looks A LOT younger. And Mika looks MUCH better than him and he's older........but then again, he looks better than the majority...or more:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up! :puking:

that just ruined everything :lmao:

(you're talking about Gordo right? :naughty: )

huh? :blink: I'm not talking about Mika.

ahh! but my sister is 25 and she looks A LOT younger. And Mika looks MUCH better than him and he's older........but then again, he looks better than the majority...or more:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

Guess it just depends on what genes ya get. :naughty:

oh well thats unfortunate then. well, he was hot in Lizzie M!

that show was my ultimate guilty habit. hehe

Well maybe he still has the curly hair and everything... we just can't tell with the hat and I don't go much for guys with a lot of facial hair. Some can pull it off really well though.

Well maybe he still has the curly hair and everything... we just can't tell with the hat and I don't go much for guys with a lot of facial hair. Some can pull it off really well though.

Yes, that facial hair thing is true. some look strange without it even, which makes me think what they looked like as kids??

and either way...how do you go from http://www.imdb.com/media/rm345413888/nm0483047 to http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1545510144/nm0483047 in such a short time??

thats it. i have arrived at the come to the conclusion that everything would be MUCH better is he shaved the damn facial hair lol.

I can kind of see the good looking adam in that last pic under the horrible mustache and beard like thing.

Yes, that facial hair thing is true. some look strange without it even, which makes me think what they looked like as kids??

and either way...how do you go from http://www.imdb.com/media/rm345413888/nm0483047 to http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1545510144/nm0483047 in such a short time??

thats it. i have arrived at the come to the conclusion that everything would be MUCH better is he shaved the damn facial hair lol.

I can kind of see the good looking adam in that last pic under the horrible mustache and beard like thing.

Those were the days haha. I want to watch that movie now. :naughty:

In the second picture he kind of looks like a guy that one of my friend dates. :naughty: I agree though, he should shave it haha. I used to pick on one of my guy friends when he started to get facial hair in high school. He'd try to look cool and say that he needed to shave and I was look at him and point to a spot on my chin and say, "oh yeah... you mean that one little hair?" (Don't worry though, we've been picking on each other for going on like 9 years now even though the only time I see him is when I go to the store where he works.)

Those were the days haha. I want to watch that movie now. :naughty:

In the second picture he kind of looks like a guy that one of my friend dates. :naughty: I agree though, he should shave it haha. I used to pick on one of my guy friends when he started to get facial hair in high school. He'd try to look cool and say that he needed to shave and I was look at him and point to a spot on my chin and say, "oh yeah... you mean that one little hair?" (Don't worry though, we've been picking on each other for going on like 9 years now even though the only time I see him is when I go to the store where he works.)

haha, don't worry, i do the same thing. A lot of times I tell them that they need to shave, because you know when they first grow facial hair, it's all ugly and stringy lol eww. Well i hate that, its gross, it looks much better shaved, i have no problem with 5 oclock shadow, much better than stringy gross hair.

(this is only with people i know though- i don't randomly go up to poor awkward guys on the street and tell them to shave lol.)

she annoys me a LOT.:lmfao:

i don't know why, she just does.:roftl:

lol, yeah. i'm not gonna lie though, i have watched her show, but i think she kind of regrets that though, because she is forever stuck with the image of Hannah Montana and now she's trying to "be her self" and sing her own music, but its not working, the audience she's attracted in the first place of little kids wants the blonde hannah back because thats what they liked before.

it bugs me that she doesn't actually sing in concert though, and that she's very cliché and boring:thumbdown:

oh, and i love the pokemon song :bleh: a friends gave it to me on a mix CD a few days ago hehe.

"i wanna be the very best! like no one ever was!":roftl: :thumb_yello:

I think everyone is over-analyzing her. Geez, just let her be already.... :-S

just wanted to say.. that in the first place that thread wasn't meant to be a ''hate miley'' kind of thing... I have nothing against her... just wanted to point out what she was wearing in her vid..:thumb_yello:

I think everyone is over-analyzing her. Geez, just let her be already.... :-S

oh i don't hate her- i already admitted that i've watched the show:blush-anim-cl: i'm just saying that she suddenly changed her image because she doesn't want to be known as hannah montana forever, just like Daniel Radcliff is doing other things because he wants an actual career and doesn't want to be known as Harry Potter forever.

When I first saw that video on tv I noticed the red pants and the braces.

I figured it meant that the braces trend finally hit the US. If it hadn't before it probably has now. : P

There was a big article in the newspaper here a few weeks ago about how they're really en vogue now. :naughty: I wonder why :fisch:

lol, yeah. i'm not gonna lie though, i have watched her show, but i think she kind of regrets that though, because she is forever stuck with the image of Hannah Montana and now she's trying to "be her self" and sing her own music, but its not working, the audience she's attracted in the first place of little kids wants the blonde hannah back because thats what they liked before.

it bugs me that she doesn't actually sing in concert though, and that she's very cliché and boring:thumbdown:

Actually, I saw her in concert and it sounded like it was live to me.

She's a really talented entertainer and I was impressed.

oh there is no doubt she has talent, she has a good voice, but she does lip synch concerts. She records it beforehand and lip syncs, so it is her singing, just not then. I prefer actual live singing. Anyways, i've heard many times before that disney makes their stars lip sync in concerts as well so it could be a contract thing as well.

i also have a thing for singer/songwriters as well.

haha, don't worry, i do the same thing. A lot of times I tell them that they need to shave, because you know when they first grow facial hair, it's all ugly and stringy lol eww. Well i hate that, its gross, it looks much better shaved, i have no problem with 5 oclock shadow, much better than stringy gross hair.

(this is only with people i know though- i don't randomly go up to poor awkward guys on the street and tell them to shave lol.)

Yeah, that's how his was haha. It was funny how he was trying to be all cool with the fact that he had to shave. He's the guy that I've called "loser" and "freak" so many times that he would respond to it. I never figured that one out, although I think whenever he called me loser I'd respond to it sometimes too. :roftl:

Why don't you just got up to guys on the street and tell them to shave? I do.... not. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

haha.. I love how this thread turned out to be a trip in our childhood memories..:roftl: (i loved pokemon.. but now I won't even remember the names of any one of them except pikachu and charmender:naughty: )

I had the Pokemon gameboy game and I remember I used to use Butterfree a LOT, or well more like every battle. :naughty:

There was a big article in the newspaper here a few weeks ago about how they're really en vogue now. :naughty: I wonder why :fisch:

Actually, I saw her in concert and it sounded like it was live to me.

She's a really talented entertainer and I was impressed.

I forgot to quote you. Sorry you're not cool enough. :lmfao:

Hmmm... who started that trend? Nah it wasn't what's his name... Meeka was it? Or maybe it's spelled Mika... who knows. It MUST have been HANNAH MONTANA! :mf_lustslow:

:wink2: