Mika Backstage at The Brits

CazGirl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i have read this wrongly, but i dont think you got the right idea here.

Maybe i have read this wrongly, but i dont think you got the right idea here

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I will record it for you all :)

Sits and waits patiently for Pink to return! :cheerful_h4h:

S******g bricks! lol :roftl: How cute is he????

Cute.:wub2: He looked so, so young at the Brits. Like a kid on his first day at school. So sweet. It's late and I feel motherly, I hope he is tucked up in bed asleep right now and resting up for Monday :thumb_yello:

Sits and waits patiently for Pink to return! :cheerful_h4h:

No no no, Pink, walk away..............!!!!:naughty:

At 11:40pm last night, on ITV, there was a 25 minute "documentary" about behind the scenes at The Brits.

My mum only told me about it 10 minutes before it started, and I don't recall seeing any information on it on here :boxed:

So, I'll tell you what happened...

The interviewer interviewed Mika on the red carper and he said he was feeling nervous....in fact he was sh*tting bricks lol :naughty: (his words, not mine!) and he also said that his mum makes his clothes and that she ALSO made Beth Ditto's! And the interviewer poked a little bit of fun and said "Did she put a name tag in there too so it wouldn't get lost?" and Mika really giggled at that lol :roftl:

and then she said "you're up for 4 Brits aren't you? Is that right?" and he said "yeah" and then she said "And you're up against Mark Ronson in three of them aren't you?" and he said "Yeah I know, bastard!" :roftl:

then she talked to him after he won his award and she said "so, are you feeling nervous anymore or..?" and Mika said that he didn't, and she was wondering what he was going to do now and Mika said he just wanted to get back, have a sit down and have a great time :)

Erm, that's all I can remember I'm afraid :( If anyone else managed to watch it, please give the details that I missed out, if I missed any at all!

That was pretty much it, except that he also said something like, "I am awful, I am awful, because all I want to do is sit down and have a drink." You could tell he was knackered, poor love!

Alrighty, i'm really cool so i just counted each time they mention a color, including all repeats. i got 20. they mention the colors in groups of 5 so whoever got 17 or 7 is having serious counting problems.:blink::naughty:

MIKAAAAA...tsk tsk maybe staying in school wouldnt have been so bad... lol hehehe:roftl:

haha, well i haven't actually watched the interview yet but at least now we know that colors are mentioned 20 times in grace kelly!

YES we all really needed to know that.

oh I know you wanted to know.

I have always been curious, but never enough to actually count! :roftl: Way to go! You are a TRUE Mika fan!!! :thumb_yello:

I recorded it onto the hard drive. I can put it on a CD, but I have absolutely no idea how to put anything on YouTube.

That's really ashame, i think someone more qualified than me will soon help you..so for the moment i just can send you all my best hopes:bleh:

I know..it doesn't help at ALL hiihi,

but hey! I tried ..!