Mika and Perez's curious connection

IngievV

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Perez received threats from the Maffia

Haha, or maybe received threats from Mika so it's kind of a keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Just kidding of course. :wink2:

All kidding aside, he probably doesn't file posts about Mika under the 'Gay Gay Gay' section anymore out of respect for a friend. Doesn't matter if he's gay or not... it's done out of respect.

That's just my assumption though. :thumb_yello:

yuck!!!! i want to change my user name !!

i bought a box of teddy bears picnic chocolate from the supermarket today

it looked quite cute but wasn't very tasty

Aw, I think your user name is just fine! :original: Now that you've mentioned buying a box of chocolates I'm going to think of cherry chocolates when I see your name and I love those. :naughty:

Aw, I think your user name is just fine! :original: Now that you've mentioned buying a box of chocolates I'm going to think of cherry chocolates when I see your name and I love those. :naughty:

that chocolate looks very cute but it has melted sugar filling, yuck

i quite like cherry garcia icecream and cherry of course

that chocolate looks very cute but it has melted sugar filling, yuck

i quite like cherry garcia icecream and cherry of course

Oh gosh. I haven't had cherry garcia ice cream in forever!!! *wants some* :naughty:

Btw... I like how threads can go from serious to joking back to serious then back to joking and then end up with ice cream talk. Nice. :naughty:

Oh gosh. I haven't had cherry garcia ice cream in forever!!! *wants some* :naughty:

Btw... I like how threads can go from serious to joking back to serious then back to joking and then end up with ice cream talk. Nice. :naughty:

really, i haven't visited the serious bits yet, usually they are made-up rubbish:naughty: you can go to the shop and get it now !! i like it

Well...I'm a member of the "I don't care" club....so I really don't care if he is or isn't. But perhaps there is nothing to report, so Perezzers just doesn't have anything to say.

Perez does have three levels of treatment for people.

1. He hates you and makes fun of you and denigrates you every chance he gets. ie. Rumer Willis

2. He likes you and he makes fun of you, but also says good things about you. ie. Joan Rivers

3. He loves you, you are a buddy and nothing but good comes from him concerning you. ie. Mika.

really, i haven't visited the serious bits yet, usually they are made-up rubbish:naughty: you can go to the shop and get it now !! i like it

I think most threads go through the serious/joking stage. :naughty:

I'd go get some but it's expensive. I don't feel like paying $3.99 for a pint of cherry garcia ice cream. I could go for some chocolate though. :naughty:

I think most threads go through the serious/joking stage. :naughty:

I'd go get some but it's expensive. I don't feel like paying $3.99 for a pint of cherry garcia ice cream. I could go for some chocolate though. :naughty:

:shocked: i thought it's about $8.99, unfair

let's go for a small pack of M&Ms then

i love throwing them one by one upwards the ceiling and catch it with my mouth :bleh:

:shocked: i thought it's about $8.99, unfair

let's go for a small pack of M&Ms then

i love throwing them one by one upwards the ceiling and catch it with my mouth :bleh:

You have to pay $8.99? :blink:

I actually found some ice cream in our freezer. It's Ben & Jerry's Neapolitan Dynamite and half of it is cherry garcia. :roftl:

These are very interesting explanations.....

One more crossed my mind, but I don't know if I wana say it...it seems too horrible to be true... but the showbiz world is pretty cut-throat... Is there any way that maybe Perez is just friends with Mika cos he's waiting for Mika to slip up or confide in him so he can be the first to out him... I mean IF he's gay... I hope someone wouldn't be this horrible tho..

So you think he does not KNOW already...:blink:

Mika seems to be the type of person who is pretty open with firends and I am sure they all have a clear picture... (I don't, because I am not his friend..:cool: )

All kidding aside, he probably doesn't file posts about Mika under the 'Gay Gay Gay' section anymore out of respect for a friend. Doesn't matter if he's gay or not... it's done out of respect.

I would find it strange if a gay person took him from the gay section out of respect..:blink:

I think it is more of a strategic move... :cool:

Also, Perez did not even mention Mika in the UK after the Brits - another strategy I can only congratulate him for.:cool:

I must admit, I first heard about PH when I joined this club and fans were mentioning him, so I googled him. I read that he loves to 'out' celebs who are suspected of being gay, so I automatically thought he was trying to out Mika! It wasn't until I'd been here in the club for two or three months, that I found out he wasn't trying to out him.

The only explanation I can think of is that Perez is in love with him (no one could blame him for that could they!) Whether Mika reciprocates, is anyone's guess. Mika is obviously fond of him and they do get on well together. If anything WAS between them, that's okay by me. I like Perez, and he has been good to Mika. That's the main thing. I like anyone who treats Mika well, whether they are in love with him or not.

The way he talks bout Perezzie, it's LOVE.:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously. Perez is a member here let's ask him. *Summons Perez and waits*:mf_rosetinted:

Mika says: "He's on fire"

He means: "Perez is HOOOOT"

I love Perez so it's okay with me...take the man Perez...We don't care :tears:

awww...:tears: :tears: :tears:

*Falls on the floor, dramatic music in the background*

All I wanted....was just a little bit of love. But Perez has won this struggle and claimed his victory...and I...us...we...are left here alone....crying...but...but...it doesn't matter. I will just stay here and slowly die...may I be food for the hungry animals and may the worms eat my bones so that I will disappear completely of this cruel earth....I don't care..:tears:

All I wanted....was just a little bit of love. But Perez has won this struggle and claimed his victory...and I...us...we...are left here alone....crying...but...but...it doesn't matter. I will just stay here and slowly die...may I be food for the hungry animals and may the worms eat my bones so that I will disappear completely of this cruel earth....I don't care..:tears:

we have to learn to let go.

it hurts but love needs to be set free. :emot-sad:

i know, Ingie! i feel the same. :giljotiini:

but maybe one day we get something in return for having given our endless love. aww!

Oh yeah...we'll probably get a security removing us from his dressing room:mf_rosetinted:

Don't be hungry animals food! Give them cheese instead!

Maybe, Perez is so unsure about the strange gossip about Mika that he doesn't want to say anything bad because anything he could say could be wrong... if you get what I mean...?

Oh my god this is confusing... :blink:

Maybe, Perez is so unsure about the strange gossip about Mika that he doesn't want to say anything bad because anything he could say could be wrong... if you get what I mean...?

Oh my god this is confusing... :blink:

:blink: yes it is...:blink:

He means: "Perez is HOOOOT"

Seriously. Perez is a member here let's ask him. *Summons Perez and waits*

well, he did not reply, so here is my interpretation:

He means: "Perez is after me.."

:naughty: