Mika and Perez's curious connection

IngievV

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I'm sorry, my imagination is just thinking too much...a sword it is!!!:wink2:

...yes:naughty:

lol...a sword it is and a sword it will stay and by the sword he will die because love always gets you down

yes i no mika taurus is a damn right...perve, but the pure holy innocent person I am wont be corrupted by her...i swear! jesusmarybloodychrist!!

This isn't near as bad as gangster Mika :lmfao:

Aw, but all that ice he was wearing. He was blinging.... shiny too. Not good for easily distracted people haha. ; )

:bleh: i liked your pic a lot, the eye lid with skull is so cute

eye test, up, down, left and right

:naughty:

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

When you like someone, it's very natural to want to know that someone better, don't you think? Mika's sexuality is part of his personality, hence part of his music. The fact people speculate about Mika's sexual orientation isn't offensive. It doesn't mean they'll stop liking him or his music if this orientation turns out to be the one they didn't expect.

As for the debate in itself. We don't know. We can just assume. That's what Perez said he did. Maybe he now knows more than he used to because their friendship has developped, maybe not. After all, Mika himself might not know.

Well said! No one is trying to cause offence. We all love Mika and only want the best for him. It's natural to want him to be happy, and find love with that special someone. Even if Mika said he was straight, we'd be speculating about the women he was seen with, wondering 'is she the one?'. So I see absolutely no difference in wondering about Perez.

We don't know what exactly their relationship is, but we DO know that whatever it is, it has benefitted both of them. Perez promotes Mika and says great things about him. On the other hand, Perez's profile in this country has zoomed upwards. He gets interviewed on TV when he's over here, and gets to take part in some of those polls about things and people, where celebrities come on and talk. He even got to be in one of them, the most annoying celebs of 2007 (the one where Mika was 98) I can'r remember what number he was, but he seemed chuffed to be included.

So, for them, only good things have come out of their relationship, WHATEVER the relationship between them actually is.

Because he said so?:blink: I'm not trying to offense now (I smell it coming:mf_rosetinted: ) but out of your posts I conclude you rather have us talk about his ass and his nosehairs then about the possibility of Mika being gay. Because I go for the latter to be honest:wink2:

out of my posts, conclusion, implication, imagination, whatever you like and you are very welcome.

i'd rather talk about ass or hair cos they are there

gay or not ? too hard to tell, to be honest

out of my posts, conclusion, implication, imagination, whatever you like and you are very welcome.

i'd rather talk about ass or hair cos they are there

gay or not ? too hard to tell, to be honest

But why talk about his ass and hair? Would you like it if people talked about your ass? Mika actually has said he doesn't like it to be called hot. We can't blame him. If someone only talks about someone's ass, they're not really taking you seriously are they?

But, his sexuality is also there. We just don't know what it is. And although it may not be important, speculating isn't a crime, everyone does. It's not like we're running up to Mika insisting he tells us what he is. He said he never talked about it, never said we couldn't. And besides, although his hair is there, you don't know how many hairs he has on his head, speculate about that?

Oh...and he doesn't have an ass...:glasses2:

Love you Mika:naughty:

oh, he does has a ass, like a little bouncing pony's arse :bleh:

all your girlies' posts are actually bit complicated for my brain, i know what you mean but takes bit long time. probably, i didn't have such a sophisticated reality to live in when i was your age and i still don't . i was told to work hard on mathematics, physics and english, all i used to have are a tele, some records from my cousin and my toys. i dunno i should be grateful to it or be shameful about it.

oh, he does has a ass, like a little bouncing pony's arse :bleh:

all your girlies' posts are actually bit complicated for my brain, i know what you mean but takes bit long time. probably, i didn't have such a sophisticated reality to live in when i was your age and i still don't . i was told to work hard on mathematics, physics and english, all i used to have are a tele, some records from my cousin and my toys. i dunno i should be grateful to it or be shameful about it.

Sorry, I am older than you...