Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

DONE!

It sounds like things will go back to the (G)OLDEN days where things were so fun and psychotic :tears::teehee:

even if it only lasts for a few days, those will be the best few days EVAH.

:wheelchair: I remember when I was young....

:lmfao:

It'll be great. Now that we've had time apart, it will be all that much more fun to do it again for old times sake.:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

Yeah my writing has matured a bit more, and I'm not as possessive (:teehee:) , so it should be less fight-ly. :lmfao:

Oh your writing matured even throughout the time we did it. I look at the early stuff compared to the later stuff and your writing in particular got much better.

(you were so possessive....:teehee: but we love you)

Now we just need to figure out when works for everyone...

Exactly. This weekend is out and possibly next...my life is pretty busy lately. Though I could squeeze it in here and there...i dunno. When do you have free time?

Oh your writing matured even throughout the time we did it. I look at the early stuff compared to the later stuff and your writing in particular got much better.

(you were so possessive....:teehee: but we love you)

Yeah, but I think we should decide on a good time AROUND when everyone will get a chance to be on for a bit...

You're so nice! :wub2:

I wrote part of a story recently, and it compared to ANY of my PPRC stuff is like, whoa imposter :blink::bleh:

I KNOW, I LOVE IT :lmao:

Yeah, I remember having posted and sitting at the computer for hours waiting for someone to post so I could do it again :shocked::roftl:

Yeah it sucks! :sad:

Or waking up to have 8,000 + posts and you find out that you've died or something...:fisch::sneaky2:

GAH I KNOW! And most of the pages was chatter inbetween posts so you'd have to fish through all of that to find the actual posts...:blink::sneaky2:

Died...and then came back to life.:lmao: Phunky especially liked to throw in posts that made NO SENSE just to stir things up. It was always a recovery process after she posted to clean up the mess:roftl:. (if you're reading this Phunky, I say this with love:naughty:)

GAH I KNOW! And most of the pages was chatter inbetween posts so you'd have to fish through all of that to find the actual posts...:blink::sneaky2:

Died...and then came back to life.:lmao: Phunky especially liked to throw in posts that made NO SENSE just to stir things up. It was always a recovery process after she posted to clean up the mess:roftl:. (if you're reading this Phunky, I say this with love:naughty:)

Yeah :mad3:

:lmfao: I miss that looking back on it...

at the time, I was like :shun:

But now I realize how amazingly epic that is.:naughty:

I started reading the pages before I joined, I can't even remember when I joined... but started reading first thread (I'd read them once long long ago)

Wow... I'd forgotten how many kidnappings you guys had :naughty:

And Im only up to the brazil point

I started reading the pages before I joined, I can't even remember when I joined... but started reading first thread (I'd read them once long long ago)

Wow... I'd forgotten how many kidnappings you guys had :naughty:

And Im only up to the brazil point

My oh my ...:roftl:

I love my memories of this place..:fangurl:

Hello you lot :biggrin2:

I'm reading the archives:teehee: and I really love it.

Too bad I wasn't on MFC back then:aah:

:roftl: How embarrassing. :teehee:

Aww :wub2:

"Back then"

I feel old, :aah:

You are old my dear. :naughty:

Also, I think someone should just start this re-union thinger and people will take it as it comes when they have time.

We should.. Maybe I'll convince Bec to write a bit with me tonight.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS TO MEEEEEEEEE!

:groovy:

:aah: Finally... *points to quoted post in aussie thread* :boing:

I might be convinced... once I discover what my power was again :naughty:

This threads nearing the limit isn't it? So might be an idea to start a new one eventually.

I'm reading the third thread now... you guys have introduced the no kidnapping thing and mika is a clone... :naughty: I don't think I've read these bits before

I might be convinced... once I discover what my power was again :naughty:

This threads nearing the limit isn't it? So might be an idea to start a new one eventually.

I'm reading the third thread now... you guys have introduced the no kidnapping thing and mika is a clone... :naughty: I don't think I've read these bits before

The limits 4000 now??

I'll be surprised if we make 400 posts :teehee:

Aww Clone Mika :wub2: