So it seems things are changing for him...

BonjourMika1990

thanx!:flowers2:

I say we all blame the rest ,excluding the own nation,what ya say? :das:

He prolly had experiences like this in most of the places,just that these got public

I gotta say tho,those girls telling him he's singing like an idiot to his own song was the coolest thing ever :lmao:

:naughty: sorry I've to agree..

that's why I love drunken ppl:roftl:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we all blame the rest ,excluding the own nation,what ya say? :das:

He prolly had experiences like this in most of the places,just that these got public

I gotta say tho,those girls telling him he's singing like an idiot to his own song was the coolest thing ever :lmao:

Why not?

We got told that we have ourselves to blame...

I was glad that my Dad saw that and cut it out for me... I was in Sydney getting excited about hte Mika concert the next day...

Well... I could... but we did nothing wrong... and you've got the story wrong...

First of all, the people he was with were not only his friends, but actually the band (so you're only 1/2 wrong)...

Secondly, I don't know where you got the time from... I really doubt it would have been 3am on a Wednesday night though...

Thirdly, it was two girls who were singing along to Grace Kelly... Mika got up and sang and danced with them...

And fourthly... and most importantly I believe... the chicks that were singing along badly to Grace Kelly were in fact ENGLISH!

So does that mean we can blame England?

I can scan and post the article if you like...

so it seems your very "wrong or right"...(being wrong/ being right, winners/losers, green or pink etc.)...fine.

you also like FACTS ("I can scan and post the article")....ok.

tell me, would you believe an article or the words coming straight from his mouth, the way HE tells the fckin story?? The way HE says he was with some friends (are the people from the bnad not his friends btw!!??), the way HE says it was 3 am in the morning...so if i got the story wrong then I got it wrong from his words and if I am 1/2 wrong, blame it all on Sir Liar himself.

...oh and no i dont need this article, i was just joking around, i'm not really interested but thanks anyway....in revenge if anyone can scan me and post me the tree(ilovenomoretree) from the dvd or give me a link to a photo i would be really happy.

so it seems your very "wrong or right"...(being wrong/ being right, winners/losers, green or pink etc.)...fine.

you also like FACTS ("I can scan and post the article")....ok.

tell me, would you believe an article or the words coming straight from his mouth, the way HE tells the fckin story?? The way HE says he was with some friends (are the people from the bnad not his friends btw!!??), the way HE says it was 3 am in the morning...so if i got the story wrong then I got it wrong from his words and if I am 1/2 wrong, blame it all on Sir Liar himself.

...oh and no i dont need this article, i was just joking around, i'm not really interested but thanks anyway....in revenge if anyone can scan me and post me the tree(ilovenomoretree) from the dvd or give me a link to a photo i would be really happy.

Well, depending on the situation. I actually didn't see the article till after I got home... so I couldn't have asked him about it myself (even though I had 2 chances to talk to him on the Saturday).

I've got no reason to believe he would lie... except when it comes to festivals. :sneaky2:

I actually said in my post not only his friends, but his band.

If you got it from his words, good for you.

And it's funny how the way you wrote your post makes it seem as if you're not joking.

I was joking about blaming England BTW. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: sorry I've to agree..

that's why I love drunken ppl:roftl:

don't we all....:mf_rosetinted:

they make it all so much funnier

Why not?

We got told that we have ourselves to blame...

I'm trying to say nobody's to blame because it's not because of someone's specific actions that he doesn't go to back to Oz or go to South America or other places

Yeah, I know that... just pointing out something, is all...

And as much as I'd like to continue this very interesting conversation about Mika being a jerk and not coming to Oz, I really must go to bed... esp since i have to get up early tomorrow and work all day...

FY & GN all! :huglove:

2000040492297750947_rs.jpg

camera phone quality...

I like also this btw

2000045240628249035_rs.jpg

:no: as a fan, you should really buy the dvd :sneaky2:

In the meantime:

Oh LOL, greta you beat me to it! :roftl:

yours is better:bleh:

btw I understand who doesn't buy that dvd:mf_rosetinted:

I own a copy only coz I'm impulsive.. I felt a lil down in the right place at the damned wrong time{duty free shop in Stansed airport after the postponed gig of December}

yours is better:bleh:

btw I understand who doesn't buy that dvd:mf_rosetinted:

I own a copy only coz I'm impulsive.. I felt a lil down in the right place at the damned wrong time{duty free shop in Stansed airport after the postponed gig of December}

I like the artwork :wink2: and the animated artwork :thumb_yello: aand the HE video and that very early Jools Holland tv thing.

That alone makes me want to own it already.

I'm not soo fond of the Olympia gig. Watching it (I watched it twice) I always had the impression he was a bit too hyper as in un-naturally hyper. But it might be just me.

I like the artwork :wink2: and the animated artwork :thumb_yello: aand the HE video and that very early Jools Holland tv thing.

I'm not soo fond of the Olympia gig. Watching it (I watched it twice) I always had the impression he was a bit too hyper as in un-naturally hyper. But it might be just me.

agree..why put that concert on the dvd?!..ok, it was filmed by a famous director..for me still sux:mf_rosetinted:and I wanted Lollipop

agree..why put that concert on the dvd?!..ok, it was filmed by a famous director..for me still sux:mf_rosetinted:and I wanted Lollipop

They probably took this one because playing the Olympia is apparently considered a big deal, from what I have understood.

Wasn't it the home of Edith Piaf and Jacques Brel? :bleh:

It was filmed by a famous director?? *searches for booklet* Matt Askem? Well, for what it's worth I can't claim that I particularly liked the camera work. In fact I think there's a lot of normal gig goers with amateur equipment doing a considerably better job. :naughty:

Thank You SO Much@ Greta and Violet

I really like this other drawing you like too@greta, your tastes are always so flawless and lol@ you own the dvd only because your impulsive..you know if I would end up to get it it would only be to hear the 4 lines from this fingertips song/poem/tale/cartoon(??)...that I have finally never found, i really hope it's a new song or something...btw greta if you ever talk to him, would you ask him please?? (I feel like I'm being abusive with you on that:naughty: , forgive me plz)

Thank You SO Much@ Greta and Violet

I really like this other drawing you like too@greta, your tastes are always so flawless and lol@ you own the dvd only because your impulsive..you know if I would end up to get it it would only be to hear the 4 lines from this fingertips song/poem/tale/cartoon(??)...that I have finally never found, i really hope it's a new song or something...btw greta if you ever talk to him, would you ask him please?? (I feel like I'm being abusive with you on that:naughty: , forgive me plz)

If anything, she'll scream at him :naughty: or just throws toy-filled bags in his direction :roftl:

lol, no it's not just you@un-naturally hyper...that's partly why I didnt get the dvd you no and also because I thought it was just an HE video and i'm not really interested into that but are the artwork and animated artwork the big part (like 3/4) of the dvd??

and@olympia, you know,this place saw the most talentend people like piaf and brel that's true but these days they play anyone and everyone you just need the money to rent the place you no...sad.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Greta, I'm sure I can count on you to ask him though....or Violet, would you (ask him)?

about what?:blink:

..the FINGERTIPS SONG!:shocked:

I was to ask that @ "the party" when some testa di cazzo distracted him from my plans:annoyed_h4h:

lol, no it's not just you@un-naturally hyper...that's partly why I didnt get the dvd you no and also because I thought it was just an HE video and i'm not really interested into that but are the artwork and animated artwork the big part (like 3/4) of the dvd??

and@olympia, you know,this place saw the most talentend people like piaf and brel that's true but these days they play anyone and everyone you just need the money to rent the place you no...sad.

No, you're right, the artwork doesn't make the major part of the dvd. It's basically the cover, the booklet and the - admittedly very lovely :wub2: animation scenes of the menues.

About the Olympia hype I also think for Mika (and here I think it has to do with his personal approach) it was not only the venue but is and always will be the country that makes the difference. Seeing youtube stuff of him talking with fans or being interviewed in France is always so different from the rest we get to see. To me it seems as if you watch him coming home or just traveling back to childhood. It doesn't explain the artificial performance, though.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Greta, I'm sure I can count on you to ask him though....or Violet, would you (ask him)?

Haha, LOL, I'd love to, but sadly I'm not the best choice for that favour as until now I hardly managed to see him within speaking distance and the one time I did, I just so got to give him something. :roftl:

Greta's the one for that challenge, at least she'll make herself heard :thumb_yello:

Haha, LOL, I'd love to, but sadly I'm not the best choice for that favour as until now I hardly managed to see him within speaking distance and the one time I did, I just so got to give him something. :roftl:

Greta's the one for that challenge, at least she'll make herself heard :thumb_yello:

I really dunno if I should dedicate again money/time to that handsome liar...unless he tours in Italy:mf_rosetinted:

I really dunno if I should dedicate again money/time to that handsome liar...unless he tours in Italy:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

and lol@violet, you only got to give it something, you selfish! so many questions need to be asked to that little liar, but hey promise me if you ever meet him to ask, ok, unless we have the answer before.

oh and I almost forgot you Nico C (who had 2 chances to talk to him, wow,how impressive!)

here is the story from his mouth (skip to 2:15)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pnpo0JTdK8

Well, depending on the situation. I actually didn't see the article till after I got home... so I couldn't have asked him about it myself (even though I had 2 chances to talk to him on the Saturday).

I've got no reason to believe he would lie... except when it comes to festivals. :sneaky2:

I actually said in my post not only his friends, but his band.

If you got it from his words, good for you.

And it's funny how the way you wrote your post makes it seem as if you're not joking.

I was joking about blaming England BTW. :mf_rosetinted:

Pffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :thumbdown:

:roftl:

and lol@violet, you only got to give it something, you selfish! so many questions need to be asked to that little liar, but hey promise me if you ever meet him to ask, ok, unless we have the answer before.

Okay, promised :wink2:

Oh and thanks for the youtube link, I hadn't seen this one before, hahah!