lily allen comment on mika win breakthrough artist

lcmlcm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasn't he said something like "where is the potatoe sack tonight?" it was quite bitter of him but she snapped back and yaddayaddayadda

:roftl: I dont mind about this anecdote, really, it's quite funny, but mika is really harsh and bitter sometimes towards some people...as i said before I read some interviews where he said such mean things, things I dont even want to copy/paste here since it really hurt my feeling....I cant help thinking about the families of people anyone can be rude towards...it's just cruel and pointless, you know??

:roftl: I dont mind about this anecdote, really, it's quite funny, but mika is really harsh and bitter sometimes towards some people...as i said before I read some interviews where he said such mean things, things I dont even want to copy/paste here since it really hurt my feeling....I cant help thinking about the families of people anyone can be rude towards...it's just cruel and pointless, you know??

I agree, saying such things especially directed to people and not just the general thing is really backstabbing and painful, but saying mean things in general is just cruel. but i do it 'cause i am naturally mean :roftl:

:thumb_yello: I do think Lily is one of those speak now, think later people...she doesn't seem the tactful type, she speaks as she finds. That's okay. It's personally not a trait I really admire. I think people should always think before they speak. I don't say this to get at Lily..Mika may be guilty of this too (potato sack :roftl: ) as are many people. It takes all kinds!

Where are you reading this stuff? I have never seen any of it! Frankly, this really surprises me! I can't imagine a rude bone in his body.....:shocked:

I'm wondering who/what you mean. I'm not saying you aren't right...I just can't bring to mind any instances where Mika has been really rude towards another artist. If anything, he seems to bite his tongue when asked about people we KNOW he doesn't really rate.

btw 3000 :yay:

I'm wondering who/what you mean. I'm not saying you aren't right...I just can't bring to mind any instances where Mika has been really rude towards another artist. If anything, he seems to bite his tongue when asked about people we KNOW he doesn't really rate.

:yay::yay::yay:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

.... that a celebrity would have such little class and so little security within herself that she could badmouth her colleague the way she did with Mika... After all, there is enough success and happiness to go 'round....

...that was my point...and mika should read your wise words too, not only the person you are talking about....mika is not a saint, maybe you thought she had been lacking of respect towards him but he does the same...mika or not it's totally uncool and cruel...

he is biting his tongue NOW...that wasnt the case before...(i cant even imagine what he would say if he'd say what's on his mind like he used to do before)... I wont namedrop you know and as i said the artist i'm thinking about dont need that and anyway the name is not important...I dont want to fight, i'm a fan of the music of mika but I just dont like when people go blind about him...understand me

...that was my point...and mika should read your wise words too, not only the person you are talking about....mika is not a saint, maybe you thought she had been lacking of respect towards him but he does the same...mika or not it's totally uncool and cruel...

Thank you - and yes - WE ALL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN - DON'T WE??? This thread today has served to remind me - once again - that the pen truly is mightier than the sword....

And now, more than ever, with the internet, youtube, myspace, cellphones, and instant-everything - we need to be extra-responsible in what we do and what we say - and try not to hurt anybody else in the process..........

he is biting his tongue NOW...that wasnt the case before...(i cant even imagine what he would say if he'd say what's on his mind like he used to do before)... I wont namedrop you know and as i said the artist i'm thinking about dont need that and anyway the name is not important...I dont want to fight, i'm a fan of the music of mika but I just dont like when people go blind about him...understand me

Okay, I do understand you. It's ok that you don't want to mention who it was he bad mouthed, I appreciate that. I'm just saying that I don't recall reading/hearing anything in particular and I have read a lot of stuff about Mika (thanks to MFC!). That doesn't mean he hasn't said anything - my memory is fallible!

I for one am not blind about Mika, he is by no means perfect! :thumb_yello:

Ok physically he is perfect :naughty::mf_rosetinted: but not so in other ways.

You say pota toe.. I say po tato:

ROFL I love potatoes...mmm

Okay, I do understand you. It's ok that you don't want to mention who it was he bad mouthed, I appreciate that. I'm just saying that I don't recall reading/hearing anything in particular and I have read a lot of stuff about Mika (thanks to MFC!). That doesn't mean he hasn't said anything - my memory is fallible!

I for one am not blind about Mika, he is by no means perfect! :thumb_yello:

Ok physically he is perfect but not so in other ways.

:naughty::roftl::das::das:

WE ALL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN - DON'T WE???

...yes and especially mika:roftl: , as for you you look totally self-questioning and wise...I dont think you have that much to learn,lol...

Gata... I know you understand...and maybe you dont remember because you didnt care or know the person, that might be why, i remember it because it's someone I do appreciate and care for...ya know ;)

"And as for Mika, he's hardly a breakthrough artist. He needs to stop looking so nnnah."

nnnah means.........?:blink:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/02/27/with-friends-like-these-half-empty-studio-drunken-hecklers-endless-re-takes-89520-20332827/

I'm sorry you weren't nominated Lily, but that's no reason to take it out on the winner. :no: After all his shows are like Tina Turner's compared to yours :wink2: or Micheal Jackson on acid. :lmfao: Oh Mika.. this is why you were the winner. :wub2: