lily allen comment on mika win breakthrough artist

lcmlcm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know you guys are exactly probably the kind of people who bullied mika at school and it's pretty damn scaring to be honest!

Actually I think this is kind of a good point.

I've seen this on the MFC before--no one is allowed to say anything bad about Mika, but the people who are possibly suspected of insulting him--whether they have or NOT--are immediately attacked and insulted over and over.

None of us know Lily Allen, what she's really like, what she even meant with that comment, and what was on her mind.

We can agree maybe that it wasn't a nice thing to say, but is there any need to barrage her with insults in return? What has she done to us? Even if she said something mean, how does that justify being twice as mean about her?

The same thing happens with Patrick Wolf, or other people who don't even have a thing to do with Mika but are just not popular here... I find it quite sad.

--Jack

I've seen this on the MFC before--no one is allowed to say anything bad about Mika, but the people who are possibly suspected of insulting him--whether they have or NOT--are immediately attacked and insulted over and over.

None of us know Lily Allen, what she's really like, what she even meant with that comment, and what was on her mind.

We can agree maybe that it wasn't a nice thing to say, but is there any need to barrage her with insults in return? What has she done to us? Even if she said something mean, how does that justify being twice as mean about her?

The same thing happens with Patrick Wolf, or other people who don't even have a thing to do with Mika but are just not popular here... I find it quite sad.

--Jack

I didn't think of it like that! :boxed: Sorry Lily!!!! :flowers2:

--Jack

Lily did say that he wasn't a breakthrough artist and he did win an award in that catagory so we can call her a liar liar pants on fire.

Lily did say that he wasn't a breakthrough artist and he did win an award in that catagory so we can call her a liar liar pants on fire.

She wasn't denying that he won the award.

Honestly, I have no idea what she was saying. It could have been anything from "he didn't deserve to win 'breakthrough artist'" to "he's not a 'breakthrough artist' because he's already managed to become a well-established artist" to "he's not a breakthrough artist because he had a lot of marketing and I think only indie artists can really be 'breakthrough'."

In any case, again, why do WE have to match insult for insult--or even worse, 10 insults for one?

Norwalk, you are very sweet. :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

She wasn't denying that he won the award.

Honestly, I have no idea what she was saying. It could have been anything from "he didn't deserve to win 'breakthrough artist'" to "he's not a 'breakthrough artist' because he's already managed to become a well-established artist" to "he's not a breakthrough artist because he had a lot of marketing and I think only indie artists can really be 'breakthrough'."

In any case, again, why do WE have to match insult for insult--or even worse, 10 insults for one?

Norwalk, you are very sweet. :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

Oh good lord. He one an award, don't take it away from him now. Maybe the rules have changed.

Mika has his troops so blame him!

...yes and especially mika:roftl: , as for you you look totally self-questioning and wise...I dont think you have that much to learn,lol...

Gata... I know you understand...and maybe you dont remember because you didnt care or know the person, that might be why, i remember it because it's someone I do appreciate and care for...ya know ;)

--Jack

Well, I said my humble pie and apologized. We can all learn some manners here.

:roftl: I dont mind about this anecdote, really, it's quite funny, but mika is really harsh and bitter sometimes towards some people...as i said before I read some interviews where he said such mean things, things I dont even want to copy/paste here since it really hurt my feeling....I cant help thinking about the families of people anyone can be rude towards...it's just cruel and pointless, you know??

What really cruel thing did he say? I can't remember anything really bad, and I think I've seen every single interview...

Okay, I do understand you. It's ok that you don't want to mention who it was he bad mouthed, I appreciate that. I'm just saying that I don't recall reading/hearing anything in particular and I have read a lot of stuff about Mika (thanks to MFC!). That doesn't mean he hasn't said anything - my memory is fallible!

I for one am not blind about Mika, he is by no means perfect!

Ok physically he is perfect :naughty: but not so in other ways.

I agree:roftl:

--Jack

I agree with this aswell, good point Jack, you're really smart:thumb_yello: :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r-bqDG2-_Zg 8:52 :naughty:

You make it sound like he was really mean! :roftl: He was only joking!

jeez, if that is mean, i would probably have been killed a hundred times

thanks for the video, the funny bit was 'you got 4 nominations :sweatdrop: did mum put a name tag on your back just in case you get lost :annoyed_h4h: ' it reminded me of the itunes live session last night, when the gig ended my friend suggested a drink, i said, no, cos i've got 5 gigs from mon to fri this week and i would go mika's tomorrow. she said mi...ka...?? i said yeah, mika, do you think he is that different from blaine of the mystery jets ? i don't think so, blaine tours with his dad, mika tours with mums and sisters and they all wrote lonesome teenager tunes though the lyrics are different but pretty same content

jeez, if that is mean, i would probably have been killed a hundred times

thanks for the video, the funny bit was 'you got 4 nominations :sweatdrop: did mum put a name tag on your back just in case you get lost :annoyed_h4h: ' it reminded me of the itunes live session last night, when the gig ended my friend suggested a drink, i said, no, cos i've got 5 gigs from mon to fri this week and i would go mika's tomorrow. she said mi...ka...?? i said yeah, mika, do you think he is that different from blaine of the mystery jets ? i don't think so, blaine tours with his dad, mika tours with mums and sisters and they all wrote lonesome teenager tunes though the lyrics are different but pretty same content

5 gigs?! :shocked: :shocked: How brilliant!

thank you ! you are quite active in the evening

I should probably be getting ready to go to bed, but I'm waiting for people to start posting about this 'after party' with Mika. :bleh: When I went to 2 Mika gigs in a row I never wanted to stop because queing and then seeing such great shows is just so fun! I wish there was some way I could make a living out of watching concerts. :naughty:

I should probably be getting ready to go to bed, but I'm waiting for people to start posting about this 'after party' with Mika. :bleh: When I went to 2 Mika gigs in a row I never wanted to stop because queing and then seeing such great shows is just so fun! I wish there was some way I could make a living out of watching concerts. :naughty:

oh, can you ?

if you think you are making a living, it is very likely that you are not even alive

it's morning here :fisch:

im gonna read from the beginning :roftl:

make a living out of watching concerts??

if u work as security , u can :roftl: :roftl:

it's morning here :fisch:

im gonna read from the beginning :roftl:

make a living out of watching concerts??

if u work as security , u can :roftl: :roftl:

I wish it was morning here! I'm ready to start a new day not go to bed!

I'm too wimpy for the security! :roftl: Ugh! I wish I was related to Mika!!! His mum gets to watch every concert. :sneaky2:

I guess that's her reward for making Mika. :naughty: