lily allen comment on mika win breakthrough artist

lcmlcm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"And as for Mika, he's hardly a breakthrough artist. He needs to stop looking so nnnah."

nnnah means.........?:blink:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/02/27/with-friends-like-these-half-empty-studio-drunken-hecklers-endless-re-takes-89520-20332827/

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nnnah ( need to find out what that means)*** looks in book of funny words***

I read the "Urban Dictionary"...although I'm not sure it's even a reliable source, because some of the definitions for "nah" were not so nice. :blink:

Well, it was probably what she meant!

She hasn't had a good year so far.......

Well, it was probably what she meant!

She hasn't had a good year so far.......

well, that's still no need to be mean about Mika. It's not his fault she lost her baby and boyfriend. I feel bad for her, but being mean about Mika isn't helping anyone.

Don't say anything if you can't say anything nice:mf_rosetinted:

well, that's still no need to be mean about Mika. It's not his fault she lost her baby and boyfriend. I feel bad for her, but being mean about Mika isn't helping anyone.

Don't say anything if you can't say anything nice:mf_rosetinted:

She lost her baby? *confesses to knowing absolutely nothing about Lily Allen except that Mika mentions her in his DVD*

Edit: Actually, he wasn't very nice about her in the DVD. maybe she's just getting even!

She lost her baby? *confesses to knowing absolutely nothing about Lily Allen except that Mika mentions her in his DVD*

Edit: Actually, he wasn't very nice about her in the DVD. maybe she's just getting even!

Jep, she was pregnant, and then she had a miscarriage in.. I think January this year. Oh well, Mika's more talented so he has more right to say nasty things, lol. XD

nnnah means 'better than me'. XD

Quite right. Mika is better than her! Sounds like she had a case of sour grapes because she didn't win an award! At least she's got her own TV show, even if it is a piece of rubbish!

The sun's in the sky

Oh why oh why

Won't she buzz of somewhere else.....like Mars!!