MFC Identification

pinkunicorn123

Maybe a bracelet with the letters "MFC", the two MFC colours next to that, and the rest can be chosen by the MFC'er? PWETTY COLOURS! *shot*

Still, I like the idea of a pass too.. A team could make them for each MFC'er who wants one and has enough posts, and make it a little bit special so it cannot be faked etc.. easy thing is you can send that stuff online and let the MFC'er print it out..

I agree witrh this.... either a bracelet, that would of course have to be really colourful but also have "MFC" on it somewhere..or the pass...that'd be kinda cool :wink2:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have just been discussing that it seems the flashing hearts idea has now died a death, so i think since we are on the boarderline of an official status, that the mfc needs a new 'gimmick' for want of a better word, to allow members to be spotted.

It needs to be something simple, affordable (since hearts/badges are out of budget for younger members), unique and available on a global scale.

Any thoughts?

I was thinking of a bracelet idea in mfc colours.

Special beads can be added to count the number of concerts members have been to.

Just a thought. Its something that i have made before and will happy to do in bulk for members.

Discuss?

I think this is a relly good idea! It could be a bracelet with beads in colour and then MFC in letter-beads. Or something like that.

Since no more ideas have really sprung up...ill add to this one.

Just an example, here are the types/colours of beads that could be used.

They are really inexpensive so it would be very simple to make and cost little for younger members:

If we did them in mfc colours they would probably be similar to this.

9CP156.jpg

9CP123.jpg

But who says the have to be in mfc colours... be made to specific requirements because they are simple.

They could be in white with the mfc written in these:

alpha1936-23-sm.jpg

And additonal different ones for concerts and meets like....erm....i dont know...these?:

rainbowbeads.jpg

Im just throwing around ideas - ignore me.

It's simple and not so expensive. Nice!

i think an MFC lanyard sounds like a pretty good idea :P

giving off the whole impression of we are special and have priority's over other mika fans...which i suppose in a way we do..

altho the hearts were awsome...the way the flashed and stuff...mind you mine broke when i left the hotel to go to his gig *cries*

i think an MFC lanyard sounds like a pretty good idea :P

giving off the whole impression of we are special and have priority's over other mika fans...which i suppose in a way we do..

altho the hearts were awsome...the way the flashed and stuff...mind you mine broke when i left the hotel to go to his gig *cries*

Lorna! (see, i used ur real name, lol :wink2: ) u poor dear, how many things went wrong for u!! look at it this way.... the next time, everything HAS to go right, it'll be fantastic!!!

what is a lanyard?

We have just been discussing that it seems the flashing hearts idea has now died a death, so i think since we are on the boarderline of an official status, that the mfc needs a new 'gimmick' for want of a better word, to allow members to be spotted.

It needs to be something simple, affordable (since hearts/badges are out of budget for younger members), unique and available on a global scale.

Any thoughts?

I was thinking of a bracelet idea in mfc colours.

Special beads can be added to count the number of concerts members have been to.

Just a thought. Its something that i have made before and will happy to do in bulk for members.

Discuss?

we should have duct tape identification. atleast i do. in school i use my PPRC bag (not that anyone knows who/what the PPRC are) but it says my username on it/ mika fan club etc.

Lorna! (see, i used ur real name, lol :wink2: ) u poor dear, how many things went wrong for u!! look at it this way.... the next time, everything HAS to go right, it'll be fantastic!!!

what is a lanyard?

yeh it was a really baaad trip....

lets see....was really ill...really shouldnt have gone...had been bid ridden all that week but draged myself outa bed for mika :P

plane didnt crash which is abonus i think :P

got off and walked on the train then my wallet fell down the side of the train onto the tracks (which had all my money, identification and mika tik!!!)

couldnt find the hotel till 2 in the morning...

woke up late

heart thing broke morning of the gig,

was 60 in the que even tho i qued early

illness took hold of me on the day of the gig

idnt get a band

didnt make it to the front even tho i had qued!!!

camera died at the gig

couldnt find my fellow mfc chums...

didn't meet mika

my trains were off at the end of the gig

had trouble gettin home.....

missed many busses, evetually got on the correct one but got off the wrong stop

asked someone for directions got pointed the rong way

asked the tube man where to get off he told me to go up the stairs and i can just walk!!!

walked into the wrong hotel ¬_¬

next morning nearly missed my plane...

plane had major turbulance and nearly got cancelled

my friends sis couldnt pik us up from the airport in scotland

and eventaully made it home where i found out my ceiling had been leaking and dripped water all over my sofa...

really was a bad trip as you can see :P

and a lanyard my tear is the thing you see VIP people with at gigs to let them access all area's like what bands wear and stuff

we should have duct tape identification. atleast i do. in school i use my PPRC bag (not that anyone knows who/what the PPRC are) but it says my username on it/ mika fan club etc.

duct tape? hmm people mite go duct tape crazy...i no i would...id duct tape EVERYTHING hahhaa

id duct tape myself to Mika :naughty:

yeh it was a really baaad trip....

lets see....was really ill...really shouldnt have gone...had been bid ridden all that week but draged myself outa bed for mika :P

plane didnt crash which is abonus i think :P

got off and walked on the train then my wallet fell down the side of the train onto the tracks (which had all my money, identification and mika tik!!!)

couldnt find the hotel till 2 in the morning...

woke up late

heart thing broke morning of the gig,

was 60 in the que even tho i qued early

illness took hold of me on the day of the gig

idnt get a band

didnt make it to the front even tho i had qued!!!

camera died at the gig

couldnt find my fellow mfc chums...

didn't meet mika

my trains were off at the end of the gig

had trouble gettin home.....

missed many busses, evetually got on the correct one but got off the wrong stop

asked someone for directions got pointed the rong way

asked the tube man where to get off he told me to go up the stairs and i can just walk!!!

walked into the wrong hotel ¬_¬

next morning nearly missed my plane...

plane had major turbulance and nearly got cancelled

my friends sis couldnt pik us up from the airport in scotland

and eventaully made it home where i found out my ceiling had been leaking and dripped water all over my sofa...

really was a bad trip as you can see :P

and a lanyard my tear is the thing you see VIP people with at gigs to let them access all area's like what bands wear and stuff

you poor darling. Like I said, next time HAS to be better!!!! WAAAAY better!!

Ok so lanyard is like a backstage pass....sounds perfect to me, lol

duct tape? hmm people mite go duct tape crazy...i no i would...id duct tape EVERYTHING hahhaa

id duct tape myself to Mika :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I hope he's not reading this thread, hahahaha poor guy... I'm surprised he's not scared lol :wink2:

yeh the poor boy is probably too scared to come on this forum but in all fairness my cheeky comments are no where near as freaky as some people's comments :P

hahah so it is confirmed....duck tape and backstage pass lanyards it is :P

so i have just started reading this thread and though we do need something affordable and noticeable i was thinking maybe some where along the lines of a shirt i know they can be pricey but i know some people(my parents for example) dont like giving in there credit card number for something so cheap and if we get a shirt it will be noticeable not so so pricey it will last a long time (it wont run out of batteries) and they are official:bleh: and if we become really official and if we want maybe we can have our usernames written on the back kind of like a sports jersey if u know what i mean:wink2:

I like the bracelet idea!

Hmm or we can have some sort of clothing item that's personalized...

Something that's small that other nonmfcers dont notice, but only MFCers know to look for it... And something visible...

This is hard haha...

The flashing hearts were good because they caught your attention if they were on and mika could see it too.

For now I like the bracelets, but I'm thinking of stuff right now :bleh:

Something that's small that other nonmfcers dont notice, but only MFCers know to look for it... And something visible...

I really like the idea of the lanyard and the tshirt.

And I agree that it would be great if it was sth only MFC could see and understand :bleh:

Btw, before I regitered here, I knew about the flashing hearts, but I didn't know it was MFCers who got them, I thought it was just like the glow sticks.

I like the bracelet idea!

Hmm or we can have some sort of clothing item that's personalized...

This is hard haha...

The flashing hearts were good because they caught your attention if they were on and mika could see it too.

For now I like the bracelets, but I'm thinking of stuff right now :bleh:

oooo maybe we can have a slogan that only mfcers no like... NO CHICKEN TONIGHT! hahahaha

i think it should be something to do with chicken, personally :wink2:

something like this by any chance?

S1050066.jpg

yes I think it would totally SHOCK SHOCK Mika if we ALL came in this kind of get up

:naughty: :naughty:(shame he didn't get to see this outfit or maybe Andy gave him a laugh at it on the video)

something like this by any chance?

S1050066.jpg

yes I think it would totally SHOCK SHOCK Mika if we ALL came in this kind of get up

:naughty::naughty:

oooo maybe we can have a slogan that only mfcers no like... NO CHICKEN TONIGHT! hahahaha

hahah

yeah but it would be hard to yell to find everyone...

Or not yelling, it could be on our shirts or something. But i dont really like the idea of having 'chicken' as our slogan... :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: to the picture