2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

And here, Mika, with various guests at his end of tour party.......

m_26bcabbc3a6dc9250edd11d0fb3b5ec9.jpg

First I'd like to ask – who is this ugly person next to Mika? :shocked:

Oh, F**K it's ME! :roftl:

Second I'd like to say thank you to all the nice MFC-people I meet in London! It was so very nice to meet you all and I sure hope I will meet you again very soon. :flowers2:

The concerts were so great! I have lots of photos and videos and as soon as I get them from Siennas computer I will upload them for you all. I think I got some really good videos actually. :bleh:

Second I'd like to say thank you to all the nice MFC-people I meet in London! It was so very nice to meet you all and I sure hope I will meet you again very soon. :flowers2:

The concerts were so great! I have lots of photos and videos and as soon as I get them from Siennas computer I will upload them for you all. I think I got some really good videos actually. :bleh:

:roftl: The start of your post worried me :roftl:

Looking forward to the videos and pics!!! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: The start of your post worried me :roftl:

Looking forward to the videos and pics!!! :thumb_yello:

Haha, I thought it might! :naughty:

I'm looking forward to sort through the photos. I just looked through them quickly at the hotel during the week, but now I want to put them under the microscope! I always think my own photos are crappy and everyone else's great. If I get an arm or a head in the way of the object I discard them. But I will try not to do this this time. It's better to post them all and let everyone else decide which one is crappy and not.

Sara, I know I've told you this soooo many times already, but once more won't hurt, right? I'm so happy and proud that he wears your shirt! The moment I noticed I felt as if it was mine, I was that happy for you, you deserve that and more!

BTW, thank you for everything, luv:wub2:

Thanks Asun, you know the feeling is mutual:wub2: .I was soooo hapy that you could make it!!!

It was lovely meeting you Nika!

Come on!! You look great!!

It was sooooo good to meet you in that bar over some cocktails:roftl: Too bad we didn't see each other later on! Hope we'll meet and talk more soon.

Thanks Jennie, great vid!!

I have another one here.......Fluff attack!:roftl: He was SOO playing up to the camera:naughty:

Thank you Jennie! I really enjoyed the vid, you've just made me relive the whole thing now, look at my grin!:naughty:

Sara, your vid doesn't seem to work:thumbdown:

hmm..not sure why...Technology is against me today...now it works...or so it seems?

And you can see Mika taking the inflatable microphone that Christine and co gave him

Hahahhahah

aww

hmm..not sure why...Technology is against me today...now it works...or so it seems?

And you can see Mika taking the inflatable microphone that Christine and co gave him

Hahaaaaahaa nice !:roftl:

I don't know what's going on, I think I may have deleted all the pics by accident by renaming the albums, so if anyone wants to see them they are all here:

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee203/sariflor/Mika%20at%20Brixton%20Academy%2028%20February%202008/

Sorry....

Thanks for your pics Sara!! I love the ones in which he is wearing your shirt!! I'm still so happy for you! :wub2:

Thanks Jennie, great vid!!

I have another one here.......Fluff attack!:roftl: He was SOO playing up to the camera:naughty:

Wow, a fab video! How much would I have loved to have been at that afterparty!!?? Ah well, what shall be shall be! You all looked as if you had a fab time, and Mika looked pretty pleased with himself too!!:roftl:

It was wonderful indeed!! I gave it to him after the Dusseldorf gig, on the 3rd of November! Hence why I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it in Brixton:roftl: .

But now I found out he also wore it in the US, I need to check for GK pics from the gigs. So far I found that he wore it in Chicago.

Wow, it's so great he wore you t-shirt :thumb_yello: . You must me really really happy!

And great pics everyone :thumb_yello:. I love the pics that Phylomene took. I didn't thought about using my black and white function :doh:. Next time I will try it:wink2: .