mika as a present

kaeryana

hey there..

i know this is sort of a pointless thread,but i just wanna share with evryone what ive gotten for my birthday 2days ago

IMG_1349.jpg

mika is like the best present anyone can ever get! dun u think so,too?

plus,i was having a flu,once i watched the LICM dvd,i got remarkably better.i think we should call our mika as the 'miracle mika'.:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there..

i know this is sort of a pointless thread,but i just wanna share with evryone what ive gotten for my birthday 2days ago

IMG_1349.jpg

mika is like the best present anyone can ever get! dun u think so,too?

plus,i was having a flu,once i watched the LICM dvd,i got remarkably better.i think we should call our mika as the 'miracle mika'.:blush-anim-cl:

Happy late birthday! I got Live in Cartoon Motion for my birthday too from my dear brother. Best gift. My whole family is sick of me watching it all the time.:roftl:

Glad to hear you're doing better!!:thumb_yello: I should try watching the DVD the next time I get sick...hmmm...

I had a headache and once I listened to his record, it was gone. My friends think that's bizarre though, because to them, Mika's music is the source of the headache:thumbdown: :sneaky2:

your freinds would get along every well with my mother

my mum likes mika when his not being played

I had a headache and once I listened to his record, it was gone. My friends think that's bizarre though, because to them, Mika's music is the source of the headache:thumbdown: :sneaky2:

i think THEY are the source of ur headache,haha.

Happy late birthday! I got Live in Cartoon Motion for my birthday too from my dear brother. Best gift. My whole family is sick of me watching it all the time.

Glad to hear you're doing better!! I should try watching the DVD the next time I get sick...hmmm...

ah yes,you should!

Well, he is a kind and fine wizard! Of course he has healing powers!

Glad you're feeling better.

he does,doesn't he? thanks.i'm well now,and i totally danced to 'love today' this eve,got so energized! hehe.

That's just cool, I need to get the DVD... keep forgetting

you better! hahah.otherwise ur gonna regret it :wink2:

he is the medicine of the headache :wub2: :wub2:

Happy belated birthday!:D I know what you mean! I allways feel better when I watch the LiveICM DVD with like.. 500 scoops of ice cream:bleh:

I got the DVD on xmas. What was amazing was that the guy at Virgin (the store) told me it was sold out but when my brother was looking for a DVD of his own, he randomly found the Mika DVD so it was a really cool surprise!

Happy belated birthday!:D I know what you mean! I allways feel better when I watch the LiveICM DVD with like.. 500 scoops of ice cream:bleh:

I got the DVD on xmas. What was amazing was that the guy at Virgin (the store) told me it was sold out but when my brother was looking for a DVD of his own, he randomly found the Mika DVD so it was a really cool surprise!

thnks 4 d wish evryone! like yeah,it's like hundreds of scoops of ice cream! :wub2:

what was ur brother lookin for actually?

thnks 4 d wish evryone! like yeah,it's like hundreds of scoops of ice cream! :wub2:

what was ur brother lookin for actually?

He was looking for some Pink Floyd DVD.. It's so lucky that he found the LiveICM DVD.. and it was the last one too!

ha ha! Yeah, I've seen clips from there, Cherisse hits him with her bag doesn't she? :roftl:

exactly! hahaha.dats the part i wanted to mention,but i didn't really get why it happened.what did mika say to cherisse?

exactly! hahaha.dats the part i wanted to mention,but i didn't really get why it happened.what did mika say to cherisse?

He said something like, It's nice to have a girl in the band, shame about the drumming,

Then she smashed into him with the bag :naughty: