The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just had a bit of a rain shower, trews are wer so back into kilt, no one has approached this thread, but I am ready to ward of young intruders, posing as oldies just in case MIKA puts a special show on for us, as long as my hearing aid does not interfere with sound system, does it have to be that loud.

LiCM playing in sentry box.

forgot yr glasses? :naughty:

It's raining here.

As far as I can work out, weealx is taking everybody (except me :no: ) to Amsterdam to see Mika :winksmiley02:

hi ho silver lining on the above subject I am taking my 2 + 1, and my friend plus her 2 , plus where else can MFC oldies get together?

When teaching my pupils have no choice but to listen to MIKA songs during lessons.

FD? Doesn't FD count?

Woah!

We won't tell him you said that.LOL!

Got my accomodation sorted for hamsterjam now, thanks to tne lovely Babz, just got to book the flight now.

Woah!

We won't tell him you said that.LOL!

Got my accomodation sorted for hamsterjam now, thanks to tne lovely Babz, just got to book the flight now.

great rose!

kath is convincing me to go...but really i'm having a hard time to decide.

being there with you all is too tempting!!!!:wub2:

gosh...you are right.

no he doesn't count, he met FD in real life, liked him a lot and now FD is harmless as he got a fiancée:naughty: :naughty:

HEY!

Is there something my surrogate son's been keeping fom me!

oops, sorry, no disrespect meant to FD, as soon as I posted that I knew I'd forgotten someone!

I'm not fully awake yet.

Weealx, what do you teach?

at present I am a driving instructor, but attempting to be an examiner. I am harmless if not silly

at present I am a driving instructor, but attempting to be an examiner. I am harmless if not silly

wish I'd been able to listen to Mika while I learned to drive!

I was absolutely terrified, never learned how till I was 20, moved out to LA & my sister said- you HAVE to drive in LA!

the first time I took the driving test, my 3-point turn was so awful, I failed miserably & the instructor asked me- have you had driving lessons before?

I said-yes. He said (as nicely as possible)- in this country??!!!

what do you mean?

You mentioned fiancee, FD and Caz never said anything about that. Or were you joking? I can be a bit slow on the up take sometimes, heh heh.

my schoolteacher said I was " stupid but saveable" I think, if only I learned my numbers I could have read what was written!!!!!

You mentioned fiancee, FD and Caz never said anything about that. Or were you joking? I can be a bit slow on the up take sometimes, heh heh.

girlfriend....maybe not so official, but still...have you seen their pics together at mercury's house in this thread? and comments by FD on the subject?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13481

i think they're happy to show off!!! :wub2: :wub2:

you can offer free lessons to mika!

hey what's the big idea!

HEY MIKA,

I'll sign you up for an intesive course, full privacy guaranteed, all you have to do is send a pm.

though you will have to have passed the theory test first.

girlfriend....maybe not so official, but still...have you seen their pics together at mercury's house in this thread? and comments by FD on the subject?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13481

i think they're happy to show off!!! :wub2: :wub2:

PHEW! you had me going there for a minute!

I knew they're going out, so that wouldn't have been a surprise for me, but the other would have shocked me if Caz hadn't said anything first.

my computer is horribly slow today, and has kicked me off twice.

maybe that's a hint I should do some ironing before work.

have a great day everyone!

Leona

same here!

maybe the server is processing something big and new!:wink2:

PHEW! you had me going there for a minute!

I knew they're going out, so that wouldn't have been a surprise for me, but the other would have shocked me if Caz hadn't said anything first.

you know me rose...i' keep on messing up words in english....:boxed: