Mika Stotter & The Backstage Bracelet

IngievV

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good:roftl:

Just came across this story today , so read all 3 chapters together, Fanbloomingtastic:groupwave: Not into Harry Potter at all but luvvin this. Put the world on hold and give us more. NOOOOWWWW:naughty: er please x

Marceus pulled Mika into a little club called the Musquito lounge. Marceus opened the door and immediately, Mika felt all eyes were on him. A short guy walked up to him and started poking. "Hey!" Mika snapped at him but he didn't stop. Mika grabbed Marceus best male award, waved it at the man and mumbled something. The man fainted. "Eek!" Mika said. Marceus held out his hand to get his award back. "Noo...miiine!" Mika glared at him. Marceus sighed. "Look, a big girl!" He pointed in a random direction and Mika immediately turned his head, which allowed Marceus to grab the award back. "Bastard," Mika responded, folding his arms. Marceus sighed and pulled Mika to an open door et voila, they were in a shopping street. "The only thing you still need is a wand. I bought the rest on Ebay," Marceus pushed Mika in the direction of a cracky building and he himself waited outside. Mika hesitated before he went in, then slowly entered the building...

"Hellloooo-o-o," Mika said, his own voice repeating his name because of the echo. "Is there anyone here?" No respond. "Anyone feel like Chicken tonight?" He grinned and all of a sudden, as it seemed out of nowhere a man turned up. "Chicken? I'm always in the mood for chicken!" He laughed, showing his yellow teeth. It made Mika want to throw up, was it his imagination or did he see some bugs walk over the man's teeth? Before he could confirm his thoughts, the man came closer and Mika slowly backed off. "So, Mr. Stotter," Mika's eyes grew bigger. The man knew his name....was he a stalker? "I knew you would come! I was expecting you!" Cheerfully, he walked to the back and come back with a few boxes. "Now let's find you a good wand!" He opened one of the boxes and took a bronze wand out in the shape of a goldfish. "Try it!" Hesitating, Mika took the wand and waved it. Immediately an explosion caused all boxes to fall on the ground. "Not good not good!" The man quickly took the wand away. "Let's try this one!" He suggested, giving Mika a silver wand in the shape of a My Little Pony. Mika looked at it as if it was something very dirty before he took it and waved it. A bucket with a weird substance appeared and it started smelling awful. "Better, better," The man replied but he took the wand away even faster than the first one. He turned around, his back at Mika. "Could it be...?" He whispered. "What?" Mika curiously asked. The man opened another box and took a wand in the shape of a golden microphone out. "This wand...it's twin belonged to a powerful sadistic man...maybe....just maybe..," He gave Mika the wand. It immediately began to glow. The man smiled. "Use it...USE IT!" Mika held the wand at his mouth, the man looking at him. "OooooooooaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Mika sang in a clear voice, the mic started to glow and the boxes scattered around the ground were put back neatly. "Holy Johnny!" Mika shouted in surprise. "Yes yes, now it's perfect! Now go and discover the magical world!" Mika smiled, thanked the man and walked out. He found Marceus picking his nose. "Rongrid! I have this really cool w..." Marceus yawned. "Yeah whatever, we need to get this very special something to Singrotts," He stood up and pulled Mika with him...

Noooooooooooooooo!!!! I was working til late last night and i was so looking forward to getting up this morning and settling in for another gripping chapter. Please we want more. I am starting to get the shakes and cant concentrate til i have more. lol :naughty: You are better than J K rowling i think we should rename you J G Bowling. (just gone bowling.) :thumb_yello:

MORE PLEEEEEEEASE!

Noooooooooooooooo!!!! I was working til late last night and i was so looking forward to getting up this morning and settling in for another gripping chapter. Please we want more. I am starting to get the shakes and cant concentrate til i have more. lol :naughty: You are better than J K rowling i think we should rename you J G Bowling. (just gone bowling.) :thumb_yello:

MORE PLEEEEEEEASE!

Hehe...I will write the next chapter when I'm home tonight:mf_rosetinted:

Both looked up and saw a giant Brit award floating towards them. When it landed, the music was turned off and a short man stepped off, carrying a tall, curlyhaired baby with a scar on his head in the shape of a chicken. "He fell asleep when we flew over Brixton," Marceus adoringly said.

the evil Lord Simon Idolmort

"The only thing you still need is a wand. I bought the rest on Ebay,"

I see, a story about the Kind and Fine Wizard. :mf_rosetinted:

Hilarious. :lmao:

Bleh...shall I or shan't I write more:naughty:

OOh your bad! As you say your location is' inside my head', if you do not write more now i will put on my headphones and play Cliff Richard songs until you give in. If that fails i will play Agadoo on a loop. So dont just sit there reading this START WRITING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!