The Drama Goodbye Thread

Kata

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really understand what is going on either.....but I've had plenty of experience with online forums before and this sort of "Goodbye" message has always come across as a way of getting attention.... I hope you all just need a break and that you can cool off while away. Most usually, people that do these sort of messages come back a few months later either with their old nick or a new one....

...if you do decide to leave for good (I find it doubtful, however)...do take care... :)

I'm not leaving.. i dont think anyone read what i posted, but i said "if someone else that i care about leaves, im leaving too" i only meant it as a ... well .. threat. lol as in .. "STAY!:sneaky2: cause i dont wanna leave"

seriously, what is this about?

I'm not leaving.. i dont think anyone read what i posted, but i said "if someone else that i care about leaves, im leaving too" i only meant it as a ... well .. threat. lol as in .. "STAY!:sneaky2: cause i dont wanna leave"

seriously, what is this about?

Yeah, c'mon, really - nothing can be THAT bad...... :blink:

Attention seaking is one thing.

Denigrating this forum is sthg else. We've had enough drama for today so if you wanna leave, please be sure we'll help you by banning you.

If you have second thoughts, PM us before it's too late.

The mod team.

Are you kidding? People are not allowed to express displeasure with forum without being banned now?? Are we seriously doing the whole Big Brother thing here, with dissent squashed in favor of stability and control?

(Weren't half the mods here the ones arguing so passionately for "freedom of speech" and general freedoms just a while back... before they were mods? :naughty: )

In any case, ackkkk, I hope to see some of you reconsider. Yop can vouch that I don't have much time to keep up with people individually off-forum, even if it's people I very much care about and enjoy interacting with... so I'm kind of broken-hearted to think of the Apple thread losing some of its key contributors.

--Jack

Are you kidding? People are not allowed to express displeasure with forum without being banned now?? Are we seriously doing the whole Big Brother thing here, with dissent squashed in favor of stability and control?

(Weren't half the mods here the ones arguing so passionately for "freedom of speech" and general freedoms just a while back... before they were mods? :naughty: )

In any case, ackkkk, I hope to see some of you reconsider. Yop can vouch that I don't have much time to keep up with people individually off-forum, even if it's people I very much care about and enjoy interacting with... so I'm kind of broken-hearted to think of the Apple thread losing some of its key contributors.

--Jack

They wanted to leave, so what's the big deal?

Seriously, expressing oneself is one thing. I myself reopened the reports thread to allow people to let it all out, so don't come and preach to me, Jack.

You guys have no idea what's been said via PM's or in deleted posts and I think sometimes you should trust the decision of a whole team of mods. This decision was taken as a group and we had valid reasons.

Cynthia, Yop and Kata have been given a temporary ban which will be lifted after a week.

If you have any questions regarding this feel free to pm me or one of the other mods.