What's your first ever gig and record ??

:roftl: I used to like S Club 7, I even watched the series on tv...

My first concert was Texas, I was 10 or 11 it was in the trabendo. I may have seen concerts before, like french artists but I was 4 so I can't remember it.

And my first record was one of the Spice Girls :naughty:

But I had some tapes before that, I'm 18 and I already feel old :mf_rosetinted:

i am afraid of growing old too, i always try to find the answer to staying young

maybe it's about live hundred percent out of yourself for the moment

maybe it's about knowing and finding your inner-self which you don't know about and really hard to reach, but i'd like to get closer and closer to it

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember my first cd..

My first concert was actually a festival in my town, I went to see Blondie. :punk:

My first proper concert was Bon Jovi.. somewhere back in the day.

I really don't remember what my first cd was. The first cd I remember buying with my own money, though, was Charlotte Church's self-titled one

My first concert was actually LFO :blush-anim-cl: It was in 4th grade. I don't even remember liking LFO, though. I don't know why I went.

My first casstte tape was either Jock Jams (Right after that movie Space Jams came out with Michael Jordan), or Spice Girls.

First Concert was Nsync when I was 8.

Yeahhh for 'NSYNC love! :biggrin2:

Which tour was that, Kate? Just curious.

I think my first concert was a French Canadian band called "Les B.B." probably around 1990 :roftl:

I don't remember my first K7 but my first cd was : Adrenalize by Def Leppard :punk:

Okay I'm old :mf_rosetinted: And so jealous of you Mandi : NKOTB, my dream :wub2:

I am 35 years old. And my first concert was....

MIKA's !!! :shocked:

(Toronto, MOD Club, March 21, 2007). I know - pathetic. Or remarkable, depending on how you look at it.

The first gig I ever went to in my life was not a concert - it was a musical called ANNIE (Little Orphan Annie). I was 8.

Then I had to chaperone my younger sister (I'm 5 years older) to a Janet Jackson concert in the early 90s at Canada's Wonderland (theme park). I can hardly think this qualifies as my first, because it wasn't my concert to choose to go to. I hardly paid attention to it as I was just "babysitting" so to speak.

Oh god... this is so painful....

My first concert was NKOTB... but get this: it was NKOTB opening for Tiffany, right when NKOTB was first starting and weren't yet big enough to headline their own concert (they were all really young still... I think Joey was about twelve!). I won tickets off of Tarzan Dan on CFTR (was it CFTR?), before 680 became a news station.

My first tapes were...HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Menudo, and Madonna's True Blue... but before that I had the Thriller album (the actual album, not cassette).

my first cassette was- Fey an ex mexican singer or spice girls

my first cd was i think- the singles of livin' la vida loca of ricky martin and the lou vega one mambo n. 5, or probably one of the backstreet boys!:mf_rosetinted:

my first concert ever was fey, i was like 6. but i haven't been to real known big concert ever, only national singers i don't really care...just see them to have a lil fun.

I think my first concert was a French Canadian band called "Les B.B." probably around 1990 :roftl:

I don't remember my first K7 but my first cd was : Adrenalize by Def Leppard :punk:

Okay I'm old :mf_rosetinted: And so jealous of you Mandi : NKOTB, my dream :wub2:

NKOTB = <3

;)

haha I love this thread...My first vinyl record (the first I asked my mother to buy me as a kid) was a french band no one has probably heard of here called chagrin d'amour...then my first cds have been beethoven and nirvana. my first "famous" gig was billy idol, lol, i was still a kid and the man was doing push-ups on stage, years later i still remember that night, it was funny/scary and pretty weird for a first gig...maybe we could add the last gig we went to...for me it was the babyshambles...and the next is gonna be some obscure bands actually, i dont really go to bigwarmachinebuisness gigs anyway...

Not pathetic, Suzy. Definitely remarkable! :thumb_yello:

yup i agree:thumb_yello:

haha my first gig was ENRIGUE IGLASIAS! lol and surprisingly i had a lot of fun.. i'm not sure about my first record but it was probably something along the lines of britney spears or a 90s boy band (maybe nsync).. i shall say no more :mf_rosetinted: i reassure you i HAVE changed :wink2:..

hm, my first record was britney's album "britney" hahah

and the first concert i went to was maroon 5 in 2004!

i didnt even know them, only the song 'harder to breathe'..but it was so cheap and my friend was going so i went with her!

it was sooo empty! i was in the 2nd row and i bought the tickets at the time! hahah

but it was great!

Hi!

My first record was a 45 of Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" with "Don't Try Suicide" on the B side.

My first concert was Madonna's Like A Virgin tour with the Beastie Boys opening.

Wow, I feel old now...

my first record was a single from a band called O-zone,when I was 10

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002Q22A8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg.

:naughty:

My first ever concert was Mika in HMH(Amsterdam):punk:(I was 14)And I am going again next summer!!!!!!!!

i know 2 or 3 songs by o-zone and they're cool! (despre tine, dragostea din tei and another one)

omg you're so lucky!