Crystal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello newbie , welcome :thumb_yello:

Looks like your settling in nicely :wink2:

OOooh definately :) I got my siggy all figgy...and....just having a blast :) Love talking to so many people about something so fabulous :) Thanks for having me!!

Yesh, we are very friendly here, :naughty:

Well mostly anyway, :naughty:

heh heh heh well we cant' all be friendly ALL The time, right? gotta be some allowances made for bad moods from time to time. If it's a bad mood ALL the time, well that's a problem LOL

i'm rarely in a bad mood :)

heh heh heh well we cant' all be friendly ALL The time, right? gotta be some allowances made for bad moods from time to time. If it's a bad mood ALL the time, well that's a problem LOL

i'm rarely in a bad mood :)

I'm in a good mood as long as I'm allowed on here, :naughty:

I'm in a good mood as long as I'm allowed on here, :naughty:

Heh heh its when you're not that you're in a bad mood? I hear ya!!

I've quickly learned to love this place. As soon as I woke up this morning, first thing I did before even going to the bathroom was open up my computer and log on LOL I'm a geek!! :) A MikaGeek!

Heh heh its when you're not that you're in a bad mood? I hear ya!!

I've quickly learned to love this place. As soon as I woke up this morning, first thing I did before even going to the bathroom was open up my computer and log on LOL I'm a geek!! :) A MikaGeek!

Ah! We all turn in to Mikageeks eventually :roftl:

I know what you mean, I don't post as much as some people, but sometimes I just lurk round reading threads, it's fun to see people arguing about random stuff :roftl:

Ah! We all turn in to Mikageeks eventually :roftl:

I know what you mean, I don't post as much as some people, but sometimes I just lurk round reading threads, it's fun to see people arguing about random stuff :roftl:

Yeah I think over the course of the 9 hours I spent here last night I got through most of the recent threads of interest LOL

Wondering if I should be really obsessive and go through the archives LOL

As soon as I woke up this morning, first thing I did before even going to the bathroom was open up my computer and log on LOL I'm a geek!! :) A MikaGeek!

LOL - That's been my life for almost a year now!

Too bad you missed the Vancouver show, it was fscking brilliant. If it's any comfort, Mika's mom told me that they were impressed with the Vancouver crowd and will definitely be back.

Cheers!

:cheers:

Hello and welcome to MFC! With more than 100 posts in a day, I guess you understand how the forum works :wink2:

Too bad you missed him in Vancouver :( The obssession is 100 000 times worse after seeing live :roftl:

LOL - That's been my life for almost a year now!

Too bad you missed the Vancouver show, it was fscking brilliant. If it's any comfort, Mika's mom told me that they were impressed with the Vancouver crowd and will definitely be back.

Cheers!

:cheers:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I promise I won't miss the next one!! :)

Hello and welcome to MFC! With more than 100 posts in a day, I guess you understand how the forum works :wink2:

Too bad you missed him in Vancouver :( The obssession is 100 000 times worse after seeing live :roftl:

Oh...yes I know how the forum works :) I have my avatar set up, my signature, my profile, oh yes, much assistance and many readings later, here I am, even more in love than I was yesterday before finding this place. it's like a haven. Thanks :)

Somehow I missed your introducion, so here's my welcome to you!

How bad you discovered about him too late... I've also never seen him live, I live in the Netherlands and he was here in november. The day before the gig I became too ill to stay at home and was taken into the hospital. So no gig for me, while I had a pneumonia, a friend of me was partying in the Hmh...WITH MY TICKET :(:sad::no: But... already got tickets for the gig here in July, and when my money comes I'm going to buy tickets for Werchter, so I'm going to see him two times in 5 days :thumb_yello:

Don't have to say 'hope you'll have a great time here', you've already found out how addictive this site is :naughty:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I promise I won't miss the next one!! :)

Oh...yes I know how the forum works :) I have my avatar set up, my signature, my profile, oh yes, much assistance and many readings later, here I am, even more in love than I was yesterday before finding this place. it's like a haven. Thanks :)

and so happy to have met you , Crystal , and I am sure excited things will happen because I have some really interesting things planned up my sleeve when he comes to my city (it might happen!) and Vancouver!

Somehow I missed your introducion, so here's my welcome to you!

How bad you discovered about him too late... I've also never seen him live, I live in the Netherlands and he was here in november. The day before the gig I became too ill to stay at home and was taken into the hospital. So no gig for me, while I had a pneumonia, a friend of me was partying in the Hmh...WITH MY TICKET :(:sad::no: But... already got tickets for the gig here in July, and when my money comes I'm going to buy tickets for Werchter, so I'm going to see him two times in 5 days :thumb_yello:

Don't have to say 'hope you'll have a great time here', you've already found out how addictive this site is :naughty:

OH MY!!!! Well at least someone had fun on the tickets, right? But you're so lucky!! Twice in 5 days!!! OH SO MUCH MIKANESS!!!! It sounds absolutely lovely! You're taking pictures...RIGHT????

Thanks for the welcome!

and so happy to have met you , Crystal , and I am sure excited things will happen because I have some really interesting things planned up my sleeve when he comes to my city (it might happen!) and Vancouver!

Oh Suz! I'm really happy to have met you too, and I can't wait to meet in RL!! :) And then we can Mika gush to our heart's content!! :)