Hello from Canada :)

Crystal

Hi!! My name is Crystal, and I'm a new Mika fan! I am 34 year old college student in British Columbia, and I'm hooked on Mika! I discovered him about a week ago. A friend had posted "Big Girls (You are Beautiful)" in her blog and I absolutely adored it! Being a big girl myself, I really appreciated what he had to say. So then I started to do some more research, found more songs, realized just how spectacular of an artist he is, and promptly signed myself up for everything I could find LOL

I already have the CD and DVD on order, and I've joined clubs, and started to network with people..

The sad thing is...he came to Vancouver...a week before I discovered him. Now I'm sad, cause I don't get to see him probably for quite awhile :(

Instead, I've decided to find people who love and appreciate him as much as I have grown to, and have somewhere to talk to people about him!! He's not very well known in North America yet, so most people go "Who????" when I ask them if they've heard of him. Soon...soon they will know, like I do, how wonderful he is!

I've listened to every video, interview, and live clip on youtube that I can find, and now come to you, MFC, exhausted and still hungry for more Mika!

Welcome me into your warm Mika filled embrace and teach me the ways of the MFC!!!! :)

Talk to you all very soon!!

Crystal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey welcome :biggrin2: My mum lived in Coquitlam BC, near where terry fox lived. :wink2: Small world.

I was in Vancouver for most of my life. I've just recently moved to the Kootenays to go to college, which has been fantastic :) It's gorgeous country out here, perfect for belting out Mika songs at the top of your lungs!!!

I was in Vancouver for most of my life. I've just recently moved to the Kootenays to go to college, which has been fantastic :) It's gorgeous country out here, perfect for belting out Mika songs at the top of your lungs!!!

Ohh neat! I live in toronto...not so pretty but very cultural.

Ohh neat! I live in toronto...not so pretty but very cultural.

Oh i was there once in 2001, I went there for my brothers wedding, which never really happened, but it was still a fun visit :)

I took the time to take the train down to Pennsylvania while I was there, and met a boy which was fun. I have no idea when I'll be back on the east coast so I figured why not see stuff while I could!

I found toronto to be a cold city though, like..the people didn't seem very friendly. Maybe I'm just used to overfriendlyness on the west coast? I'm not sure!

Hi!

Welcome to THE MFC!:thumb_yello:

Hello Crystal and welcome to MFC

and of course the official welcome:)

WELCOME CRYSTAL! SO NICE TO MEET YOU:)

Hello and welcome...again...:naughty:

Hi! :welcomeani: to the MFC!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!#@$#$!!!!!! This is very exciting :) Finally, somewhere to talk about this wonderful artist. I look forward to great conversations and much gushing! :)

Hiya Crystal!

Welcome to the MFC! :biggrin2:

thank you so much! I'm so glad to be here, it's like being welcomed home to a home you didn't know you had! :)

Hello Crystal and WELCOME TO THE MFC!!:biggrin2:

Thank you thank you thank you!!

:welcomeani: to the mfc! Have fun here!

Welcome Crystal!!!!!

Oh thank you so much!! I really am totally pleased to be here :) Talked well into the night last night with Elanorelle, think I finally kicked it to bed at 4am, but what a wonderful night!!

I can't wait for more!! :)