People like them (timesonline)

lcmlcm

March 2, 2008

People like them

Jessica Brinton

TEENAGE KICKS

It was hard to know where to be at the Universal Music party at the Hempel hotel after the Brit awards. Mountains of cheese and ham at each end of the room made orientation difficult, especially after three cosmos. On a sofa in an unofficial VIP room, Perez Hilton cuddled Mika, Adele and Jodie Harsh. Mika was shy – is he a fame-hater already? – though I later caught him chatting to zeitgeist lovers Alex Turner and Alexa Chung. Jack Osbourne stood in the corner, gazing into space. Should I ask him to my room for a cup of tea and a Twix? No, because there was the man I last saw in an erotic teenage dream 15 years ago: Jason Donovan.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/celebrity/article3427112.ece

he's shy...:roftl:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

March 2, 2008

People like them

Jessica Brinton

TEENAGE KICKS

It was hard to know where to be at the Universal Music party at the Hempel hotel after the Brit awards. Mountains of cheese and ham at each end of the room made orientation difficult, especially after three cosmos. On a sofa in an unofficial VIP room, Perez Hilton cuddled Mika, Adele and Jodie Harsh. Mika was shy – is he a fame-hater already? – though I later caught him chatting to zeitgeist lovers Alex Turner and Alexa Chung. Jack Osbourne stood in the corner, gazing into space. Should I ask him to my room for a cup of tea and a Twix? No, because there was the man I last saw in an erotic teenage dream 15 years ago: Jason Donovan.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/celebrity/article3427112.ece

he's shy...:roftl:

It's still kinda hard not to be shy when you're in a cuddle puddle!

That's not a girl. :boxed: Is it?

Adele? Sure she is.

She's not referring to that...she's referring to the person on his left.

I know actually. But I think Mika would be shy because Jodie is next to him is rather offensive. Why would Mika be shy? He doesn't have any problems with that. And if other people do, it's not much different than saying he'd be shy because oh nooooo, he's sitting next to Adele or Perez--those weirdos! (If anything, Perez's blinding hair would make him shy. :naughty: )

--Jack

Adele? Sure she is.

I know actually. But I think Mika would be shy because Jodie is next to him is rather offensive. Why would Mika be shy? He doesn't have any problems with that. And if other people do, it's not much different than saying he'd be shy because oh nooooo, he's sitting next to Adele or Perez--those weirdos! (If anything, Perez's blinding hair would make him shy. :naughty: )

--Jack

:lmfao: I don't think Mika even looks shy in the picture! Mika's been comfortable with a LOT of different people! :lmfao:

mika17-1.jpg

mika18-1.jpg

Just so I don't die of confusion.. the person on the right (Mika's left) used to be a man right? :blink:

:lmfao: I don't think Mika even looks shy in the picture! Mika's been comfortable with a LOT of different people! :lmfao:

mika17-1.jpg

mika18-1.jpg

Just so I don't die of confusion.. the person on the right (Mika's left) used to be a man right? :blink:

still is as far as I can see and it aint hard to mix that up on THESE pix thats for sure.

:lmfao: I don't think Mika even looks shy in the picture! Mika's been comfortable with a LOT of different people!

True that! And Jodie's a drag queen, so she's still a man.

To quote from Jodie's myspace:

"I'm a boy in a wig and a bit of slap after all."

--Jack

True that! And Jodie's a drag queen, so she's still a man.

To quote from Jodie's myspace:

"I'm a boy in a wig and a bit of slap after all."

--Jack

Oh thank you! :biggrin2: I had no idea! Looks pretty good in that wig. :naughty:

I love this guy! :roftl: That was a really good blog! I liked this line :naughty::

or that I'm just not man enough (listen – it takes a REAL man to handle six inch platforms, itchy wigs, scratchy false lashes and being slagged off by the Daily Star and 3AM Girls for hanging out with C-listers and being a 'Pete Burns wanabe').