DaMango

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, wow WOW! I've received AMAZING entries so far! :mf_lustslow:

haha i'm depressed now...

my creativity is below zero haha although i'm dreaming about the autograph i'm not very hopeful about getting it :(

but i'll send something anyways :blush-anim-cl:

No way, every member can enter! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: I guess I joined at the RIGHT TIME !!!! ... lol .... :yay: NOW, I just have to get my thinking cap on as time is running out! :sad: and I don't have a thing with Mika OR his signature on it!!!! :sad::no::sad: Wish me luck !!!! .......

OMG!!!!!!! We soooooo want to join in on this! We recently went to the feb. 5th concert in Chicago and were so bummed that we didn't get to meet Mika and get an autograph, especially since we are huge autograph hounds. We have never met Mika personally mainly because the feb. 5th gig was the first Mika concert we have been able to attend. Anyways we cannot wait to enter in this for a chance to win!

Love Love :wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Hey guys, no matter how uncreative you think you may be, I still encourage you to enter! Your fellow MFCers will do the voting, and they may love your idea. I love what I've seen so far, so keep'em coming! :cool:

Did you get my pic?

Hi! I might have received it, but I'm not sure which one is yours. I've received several entries that don't have the MFC user name in the message. Send me an email to let me know which one is yours. Thanks!

For those of you who have not entered yet, don't forget to include your user name in the email.

hey there, I think what you are doing is great!!! I'm not going to enter your contest because I was lucky enough to get an autograph from MIKA so I wouldn't want to take away from someone else, but I wanted to share with you guys what I hope to get one day for my son.

When My son was about 3 months old My husband and myself along with about 20 of our friends got to meet Our Lady Peace( hubby won a contest through much music) and I brought one of his tiny little undershirts for the band to sign (which they all did). I hope that one day I can fill up this little shirt with Artists that My little guy enjoys. MIKA being on of his favourites I would love to get him to sign it of course.

Hi! I might have received it, but I'm not sure which one is yours. I've received several entries that don't have the MFC user name in the message. Send me an email to let me know which one is yours. Thanks!

For those of you who have not entered yet, don't forget to include your user name in the email.

Hi DaMango! Did you receive ours yet? This is a wonderful thing your doing, giving this away.

The Meyer Twins

Haley and Megan

Hiya! Ive sent mine the other day and did put Zaxiop on it, I was just wondering if you've recieved it... Im so desperate to win this I was worried that you may not have got it :wink2:

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me a few days to respond. I've been sick. :( I am one congested and miserable little Mango. :thumbdown:

However, your pictures have been cheering me up! Polish-girl, Meyer Twins, and Zaxiop, I did receive your entries, thank you!

If you know of anyone else who would like to enter, definitely let them know that all entries are due NEXT WEEKEND!