Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Well I'm going to San Francisco in November and I wanted some advice in what you can visit there!

I'm also going to "Shasta", wich I believe it's a village.:naughty:

Well, that is my area, but I just moved here...so my advice is limited.:bleh:

Pier 39 is cool, but a little touristy...lots of expensive gift shops and what not, but it's nice to say you've been. Also, you must walk across Golden Gate Bridge. Yes, it's in full sunlight, yes, it takes a while to do, and you may or may not be the athletic type to walk across a bridge just for fun, but trust me....it's worth it. It's gorgeous.:wub2:

Shasta is a mountain...and a lake...and there is a bit of a village around that area.:naughty: No explanation needed there; the lake and mountain are plenty to see in and of themselves.:thumb_yello:

Well, that is my area, but I just moved here...so my advice is limited.:bleh:

Pier 39 is cool, but a little touristy...lots of expensive gift shops and what not, but it's nice to say you've been. Also, you must walk across Golden Gate Bridge. Yes, it's in full sunlight, yes, it takes a while to do, and you may or may not be the athletic type to walk across a bridge just for fun, but trust me....it's worth it. It's gorgeous.:wub2:

Shasta is a mountain...and a lake...and there is a bit of a village around that area.:naughty: No explanation needed there; the lake and mountain are plenty to see in and of themselves.:thumb_yello:

Artsyy!!!:punk:

I love walking around just to see how things are beautiful and know a bit more, hehe so I'll do!

Aaah:bleh:

If I could I'd like to meet a few MFCers, but I've gotta speak to my mom first, 'cause it's with my family that I'm going, lol:naughty:

Artsyy!!!:punk:

I love walking around just to see how things are beautiful and know a bit more, hehe so I'll do!

Aaah:bleh:

If I could I'd like to meet a few MFCers, but I've gotta speak to my mom first, 'cause it's with my family that I'm going, lol:naughty:

:bye:

The bay is lurvely.:mf_lustslow:

We'd love to meet you!:wub2:

Ah yes, family. That's definitely an issue with us too, because most of the Cali MFCers live around LA. But if we're on break from school, we might be able to manage. Do keep us updated on whether your mom would be ok with it.:thumb_yello:

:bye:

The bay is lurvely.:mf_lustslow:

We'd love to meet you!:wub2:

Ah yes, family. That's definitely an issue with us too, because most of the Cali MFCers live around LA. But if we're on break from school, we might be able to manage. Do keep us updated on whether your mom would be ok with it.:thumb_yello:

Hehe I'd love to meet you too

Ok, I'll talk to her!

Hello!

Well I'm going to San Francisco in November and I wanted some advice in what you can visit there!

I'm also going to "Shasta", wich I believe it's a village.:naughty:

well she gave a pretty good description lol

and the best place to go is. *drumroll* AUBURN, TO C ME!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha hey!

how IS school for u?

i know, it would be lovely

School is ok so far. I only have a lot of homework from one class, which is good compared to last year when I had a ton of homework in all of my classes.

hmm I hope meeeekaaaah hasn't forgotten about his faithful followers :naughty:

School is ok so far. I only have a lot of homework from one class, which is good compared to last year when I had a ton of homework in all of my classes.

hmm I hope meeeekaaaah hasn't forgotten about his faithful followers :naughty:

o im sorry. lol

haha me too, like a whole nother week w/out a blog? whats w/ that?/