Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefer San Antonio Spurs despite being a Cali native..teeheee

but what about the freezing cold we have been having...snow in some places...:blink:

oh and with a MFC florida Meet Up at DisneyWorld in the works only makes it so easy to think of a Cali MFC Meet Up at Disneyland sometime in the future...

I know that Santa Monica is already in the works, just Disneyland should be kept in mind for the next one...cotton candy, churros, & Space Mountain, anyone?:hypo:

i prefer San Antonio Spurs despite being a Cali native..teeheee

but what about the freezing cold we have been having...snow in some places...:blink:

oh and with a MFC florida Meet Up at DisneyWorld in the works only makes it so easy to think of a Cali MFC Meet Up at Disneyland sometime in the future...

I know that Santa Monica is already in the works, just Disneyland should be kept in mind for the next one...cotton candy, churros, & Space Mountain, anyone?:hypo:

ooo thatd be fun, disneyland!

o my, i was so mad, we could have gotten snow, that stuck last night if it rained. it was like 14 degrees last night when i was outside!

Attention LA area peeps!

Andrew and I have been craving Mexican food ever since we left California. (There's like one Mexican place here, and it's only meh).

So a week from today, that's Friday December 26th, we're going to go back to Mariasol's on Santa Monica Pier. The same place we met up at in August!

We're going to have dinner there on Friday the 26th at 6pm. Again, since it's Christmastime, we're gonna keep it casual. If anyone wants to come, great! If everyone's busy, that's cool, but I'm still diving face-first into a plate of enchilada goodness. :biggrin2:

Anyone interested?

Attention LA area peeps!

Andrew and I have been craving Mexican food ever since we left California. (There's like one Mexican place here, and it's only meh).

So a week from today, that's Friday December 26th, we're going to go back to Mariasol's on Santa Monica Pier. The same place we met up at in August!

We're going to have dinner there on Friday the 26th at 6pm. Again, since it's Christmastime, we're gonna keep it casual. If anyone wants to come, great! If everyone's busy, that's cool, but I'm still diving face-first into a plate of enchilada goodness. :biggrin2:

Anyone interested?

You're coming all the way here for Mexican food? :lmfao::lmao:

I love you guys :lol3:

My favorite Mexican food restaurant is Ernie's :)

I might be able to go. I think my sister was planning on going up there soon, so we'll see :wink2:

You're coming all the way here for Mexican food? :lmfao::lmao:

No, we're going down there because it's -40F outside here and I'm freakin' cold and would rather spend New Years in San Diego than here, freezing my non-existent balls off...and 'cause we want Mexican food. :naughty:

It'd be cool if you came!

No, we're going down there because it's -40F outside here and I'm freakin' cold and would rather spend New Years in San Diego than here, freezing my non-existent balls off...and 'cause we want Mexican food. :naughty:

-40! :o wow

i hope who ever goes has fun. boring old me lives to far away in in cali to go :(

No, we're going down there because it's -40F outside here and I'm freakin' cold and would rather spend New Years in San Diego than here, freezing my non-existent balls off...and 'cause we want Mexican food.

:lmfao::lol3::wub2:

I'll try! That would be awesome! Eeeeh!

By the way, HAPPY CHRISTMAS TIME EVERYONE! :flowers2::huglove:

The season of giving! :wub2:

(We should have another meetup soon! - or just wait for the 'acoustic gig in small beautiful theatres', which should be coming up soon... eh hem) :das:

Well the coldest it gets here for now is only about +40 degree F. :naughty:

I asked my sister, but she said she'd be celebrating my friend's birthday on that day :rolls_eyes:

I'll keep asking around :naughty:

ooo thatd be fun, disneyland!

o my, i was so mad, we could have gotten snow, that stuck last night if it rained. it was like 14 degrees last night when i was outside!

I know...huh! but I always thought snow was soft & fluffy...hehehe...totally the opposite....so maybe we aren't missing too much :naughty:

And mexican food in California is awesome if you know where to find it...happy eating :bleh:

I know...huh! but I always thought snow was soft & fluffy...hehehe...totally the opposite....so maybe we aren't missing too much :naughty:

And mexican food in California is awesome if you know where to find it...happy eating :bleh:

haha ya. well i still love snow. thats why im glad i have a house in lake tahoe xD

Well the coldest it gets here for now is only about +40 degree F. :naughty:

I asked my sister, but she said she'd be celebrating my friend's birthday on that day :rolls_eyes:

I'll keep asking around :naughty:

If you could convince your parents to let us pick you up, that's an option, too. :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
Wow. This thread totally died. :emot-sad:

And yes, I like In-N-Out. But I don't feel like having any right now. I just need to get done with this essay that's due tomorrow.:boxed::naughty:

i know!

o ya. i should probally be focusing less on wanting in-n-out and more on the 3 days of HW i have to make up... but o well :P

whats your essay on?

i know!

o ya. i should probally be focusing less on wanting in-n-out and more on the 3 days of HW i have to make up... but o well :P

whats your essay on?

It's supposed to be an analyzation of a disease-awareness group's ad. Like, what kinds of techniques did they use to draw viewers in and such.

Yeah, I'm not on here as much anymore though! :shocked:

I mean I still check EVERY DAY, but I hardly post anything. I used to be so active. :sad::lol3:

My post count is 10.77 or something. It used to be 25. :naughty:

o ya i know. im usually like a major post whore on here, but i dont post as much, but i still post about every day xD

mines 64.55 lol.. still pretty high