Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

And I think you're absolutely right.:naughty::wub2:

Nothing much, really. I went to the fair yesterday and pet a baby cow. It had cute eyelashes.

You?

awwww how fun lol

You know what I've been realizing lately?

Without Mika, I'm significantly less happy. If you did tests on me, there would probably be a significant down percantage of happiness of me...

Strange how he has the effect, eh? :wub2:

wierd

w/out mika, ive gotten sick a lot, and my friends think im going emo, (not related to me and my other friends having emo day, which is just fun) but they say that because i think "everyone hates me" they say, but im like "i only think ------ hates me" lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yum!

The only flavors my local one carries are banana, Jolly Rancher green apple, and Starburst "dragonfruit", whatever that is.:naughty:

I like getting green apple with just a touch of Mountain Dew while the cashier isn't looking. It adds a little extra something.:bleh:

:lol3:

Your concoction sounds good also! Very good!

...Ewww...banana slurpee?:no:

I really don't like banana anything, and that just sounds so gross to me. :naughty:

I've been too scared to try it. I hate banana candy and banana pie, banana smoothies, banana chips....the only thing I'm willing to eat is an actual banana.:bleh:

The cashier who works nights is so funny. He's a health freak (working at a 7-11?!:blink:) and whenever I buy a slurpee, he says the same thing:

"Ick...the diabetes in a cup will be $1.50.":naughty:

I've been too scared to try it. I hate banana candy and banana pie, banana smoothies, banana chips....the only thing I'm willing to eat is an actual banana.:bleh:

The cashier who works nights is so funny. He's a health freak (working at a 7-11?!:blink:) and whenever I buy a slurpee, he says the same thing:

"Ick...the diabetes in a cup will be $1.50.":naughty:

:aah:

Same here! But I'll only eat a banana if it has very few brown spots and is still a little green.

Hahaha! The 7-11 guy sounds funny. "Diabetes in a cup". :lol3:

...That is odd that he works at 7-11 though. You'd think he'd be a Jamba Juice or something.:naughty:

:aah:

Same here! But I'll only eat a banana if it has very few brown spots and is still a little green.

Hahaha! The 7-11 guy sounds funny. "Diabetes in a cup". :lol3:

...That is odd that he works at 7-11 though. You'd think he'd be a Jamba Juice or something.:naughty:

Yeah! And I like eating peaches that aren't all the way ripe, so they're just slightly crunchy.

Maybe that's his day job and he's just working the graveyard shift there for extra money.:naughty:

Yeah! And I like eating peaches that aren't all the way ripe, so they're just slightly crunchy.

Maybe that's his day job and he's just working the graveyard shift there for extra money.:naughty:

Oooh. Yeah, that makes sense!

Hey I have to go. Ten's my curfew for the computer. Though I do ignore it and go past sometimes, I am quite tired, so I'll just get off.:naughty:

Goodnight!!! Enjoy not trying to fall asleep! :bleh:

:bye:

im okee... worked all day on a website....so trying to relax now :bleh:

and u girls!?

Ah, I bet it's awesome!

I'm about to walk down to the store...a little sleepy, but the caffiene I'll get while I'm there will help.:naughty:

idk

probally because i was sorta having a nightmare

and i woke up w/ the cord to my laptop around my neck

and altho i was really tired when i woke up, i came on here lol

:shocked: I had a nightmare last night too....was creepy.

i had a nightmare to! 2 night ago! about mika!

i dreamt i went to a concert and i knew no one! it was sad....and i set faaaar away! with my family...and i went away for few minuts and when i was back my mom was gone and my dad said she was bored so she left!

and the show was so weird! with an indian theme! so no mika! it was bad!!!

oh and mika took ppl to help him with the show...like fans... and totaly forgot about me and didnt give a damn! WAAAAAAAAA

BUT! funnily enough last night i had a like a fixed dream!

i went to his concert again and i did know everyone! and they took me to be like a fairy that fly over the crowed! it was fun!!! and than after the show i showed mikas mom a huge blanket that i made with mika theme on it...and she LOVED it and wanted it but i told her its not for them cause i worked loads on it and i want to keep it.... but she kept begging...LOL! so i gave it to her... :bleh: that dream was MUCH better!