Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

OMG, i was gonna do that too! where would you want to go with him?

i was trying to remember all the places he hasn't been before?

:bleh:

I have no idea! Probably somewhere in the middle east, if if could be done without too much controversy. I'd love to go to Lebanon.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea! Probably somewhere in the middle east, if if could be done without too much controversy. I'd love to go to Lebanon.

did you see the show where he went to Lebanon? It was back in '06 i think, when the airport was bombed....they took a dark turn with the episode obviously, because it happened while they were there, but i would love to see a great one in Lebanon.

did you see the show where he went to Lebanon? It was back in '06 i think, when the airport was bombed....they took a dark turn with the episode obviously, because it happened while they were there, but i would love to see a great one in Lebanon.

I didn't see that one! I've only just started watching about six months ago, but I love it. Hmmm....I'll have to think harder, then. Algeria?:bleh:

I didn't see that one! I've only just started watching about six months ago, but I love it. Hmmm....I'll have to think harder, then. Algeria?:bleh:

hmm, not sure about that one.

you can get all the episodes from all the seasons (1-4 i think it is) on iTunes US...

i didn't buy any, but i thought i would mention.

:bleh:

Good afternoon everyone!!! (:

I was thinking, wouldn't it be amazing if Mika was the guest on the Ellen show!!! Ah it would be so cool ! :thumb_yello:

OH i know haha!! There was a thread about it a long time ago and lots of us send messages to her telling her to get him on :naughty:

It would be AMAZING! We would definitely go and it would be hilarious haha! Ellen's so fun, and paired with mika would be doubly amazing :naughty:

we should keep trying!

Manda!! How are you?? :huglove:

OH i know haha!! There was a thread about it a long time ago and lots of us send messages to her telling her to get him on :naughty:

It would be AMAZING! We would definitely go and it would be hilarious haha! Ellen's so fun, and paired with mika would be doubly amazing :naughty:

we should keep trying!

Manda!! How are you?? :huglove:

Yeah I think I'm going to send her a message!!! And we would have to get tickets and scream the whole entire time!!! AHH!!! Haha.

Hehe I'm good thanks (: I'm enjoying the last day of being 16 ahhahah by doing lots of homework, bleh! How are you??? :bleh:

Yeah I think I'm going to send her a message!!! And we would have to get tickets and scream the whole entire time!!! AHH!!! Haha.

Hehe I'm good thanks (: I'm enjoying the last day of being 16 ahhahah by doing lots of homework, bleh! How are you??? :bleh:

TOMORROOWW!! is your birthday.

:das:

haha yeah i know.

I'm alright! I just really want the news to come! But I'll wait... i suppose :bleh:

When is your party!?!

Eew. I hate allergies. Mine are kinda kicking in now too.

I'm only half watching. it's difficult to MFC and watch TV at the same time....:naughty:

I'm usually good at doing two things at once, but watching t.v. and using the computer aren't on the list.:naughty: That's why I have to alternate.

*Runs off again...*

Lol! I find that funny for some reason. But...that sucks for you. I only get them in the spring, but I bet you have them year round.:thumbdown:

Ahaha I guess it is kinda funn :roftl: But yeah I'm allergic to cats, and I have cats...so it's not good haha. And my severest allergy is to grass...which is everywhere haha.

It's a good thing I'm not allergic to Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Ahaha I guess it is kinda funn :roftl: But yeah I'm allergic to cats, and I have cats...so it's not good haha. And my severest allergy is to grass...which is everywhere haha.

It's a good thing I'm not allergic to Mika :blush-anim-cl:

I'm allergic to my own cat too!:naughty: People are always like..."Why don't you just get rid of him?..." What kind of question...?

It's a great thing you're not allergic to Mika! I'd pity you very much.

Hi there! I'm good. Looking for scholarship info.

What are you up to?

Oooo fun! :das: haha

I'm good :wink2: I just woke up from like a two hour nap, which wasn't very smart because im not tired enough to go to sleep at night now :naughty: but now I feel a bit sick after I woke up :blink: I hope I'm not catching anything!

Oooo fun! :das: haha

I'm good :wink2: I just woke up from like a two hour nap, which wasn't very smart because im not tired enough to go to sleep at night now :naughty: but now I feel a bit sick after I woke up :blink: I hope I'm not catching anything!

Ahhh! I hate when I feel all funny after waking up from a nap!:thumbdown: I doubt you're sick. I get like that too.

Random: I heard somewhere that some people are allergic to light! I think I'm one of them because a lot of times I wake up from a nap or wake up at night to turn on the light...I sneeze.:roftl: When I wake up in the morning for school though, I don't. It's strange.

Ahhh! I hate when I feel all funny after waking up from a nap!:thumbdown: I doubt you're sick. I get like that too.

Random: I heard somewhere that some people are allergic to light! I think I'm one of them because a lot of times I wake up from a nap or wake up at night to turn on the light...I sneeze.:roftl: When I wake up in the morning for school though, I don't. It's strange.

Ugh I know! And then when you take a nap early in the day time and sleep until it gets dark, you wake up and you're like 'what happened?! where am i!?' haha. it feels weird :thumbdown: I hope im not gettin anything! haha

Light?? :blink: thats so weird! haha

Hmm maybe its just a coincidence that you sneezed haha

:lol3: What are you allergic to that you know of?