Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Ugh I know! And then when you take a nap early in the day time and sleep until it gets dark, you wake up and you're like 'what happened?! where am i!?' haha. it feels weird :thumbdown: I hope im not gettin anything! haha

Light?? :blink: thats so weird! haha

Hmm maybe its just a coincidence that you sneezed haha

:lol3: What are you allergic to that you know of?

That I know of...I think just dust and my cat I don't know about other cats. Just my cat.:naughty:

Are you allergic to anything?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That I know of...I think just dust and my cat I don't know about other cats. Just my cat.:naughty:

Are you allergic to anything?

Ahhh i see haha

Mmm i've never been allergic to anything... There's probably something out there that i'm allergic to, i just havent discovered it yet :wink2:

I heard on this one dog show that the dog was allergic to tons of things, and he was even allergic to humans!! That's sad :sad:

haha..

Ahhh i see haha

Mmm i've never been allergic to anything... There's probably something out there that i'm allergic to, i just havent discovered it yet :wink2:

I heard on this one dog show that the dog was allergic to tons of things, and he was even allergic to humans!! That's sad :sad:

haha..

That is sad! Humans are everywhere. Poor thing. Did they give it some sort of medication to make it feel better?

That is sad! Humans are everywhere. Poor thing. Did they give it some sort of medication to make it feel better?

Yeah they had him on tons of stuff! And they were just trying to find him a home :sad: its so sad when animals are in shelters and stuff. You just want to adopt all of em and take them home with you! And the sad commercials on tv when they shows the animals with sad faces in shelters... I cry at those ones :blus-anim-cl: hahah

OH my gosh you guys I had the most fun at school today! haha. First, two of my friends who I gave LICM to made me a card with all photos of Mika and it's so cute and they gave me chocolates, then one of my friends who also likes Mika made me an AMAZING cake that was in the shape of a lollipop and made a card with Mika photoshopped into a photo of us (:

AHHHHH hahhaa it was amazing, I'll upload the scans of the cards because they are sooooo cute :naughty:

OH my gosh you guys I had the most fun at school today! haha. First, two of my friends who I gave LICM to made me a card with all photos of Mika and it's so cute and they gave me chocolates, then one of my friends who also likes Mika made me an AMAZING cake that was in the shape of a lollipop and made a card with Mika photoshopped into a photo of us (:

AHHHHH hahhaa it was amazing, I'll upload the scans of the cards because they are sooooo cute :naughty:

You have awesome friends! Mine would never go through the trouble. I am so glad you had a good day!!! I was thinking about you during school.:wub2:

I can't wait to see the cards!:wink2:

I know. You have sweet friends. None of my friends remembered my birthday, and I was on my unwillingly taken MFC hiatus...so I got no celebration...

Dude, we need to steal her friends!:naughty:

My friends forgot my birthday too! Even my bestest bestest friend that I've been friends with since 3rd grade!:thumbdown:

You didn't even have dinner with your family or anything?

YAY MULTIPLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!! :punk:

Hehehe yeh my friends are pretty awesome (: I think someone took a photo of the lollipop cake, so I'll probably scan that photo too :thumb_yello: Oh and my Spanish teacher is pretty cool too. She assigned homework for tonight, but she's giving me automatic credit for it because it's my birthday YAY NO TAREA DE ESPANOL ESTE NOCHE!

Awww, I'm sorry that your friends forgot your birthdays ): That's not very nice of them! But we can celebrate your birthdays now! haha.