Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

o ya i know. im usually like a major post whore on here, but i dont post as much, but i still post about every day xD

That used to be me. Good times. :lol3:

Okay, so I'm going to seperate myself from the MFC for maybe an hour so I can finish this essay! I'm having total writer's block. :hair:

Talk to you later, Devin! :huglove:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Devin :bye:

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow since it's basically pointless. Today was our last day of finals and almost no one goes the next day, but I need to talk to my counselor so I have to go tomorrow :thumbdown:

Rant over :naughty:

Hey Devin :bye:

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow since it's basically pointless. Today was our last day of finals and almost no one goes the next day, but I need to talk to my counselor so I have to go tomorrow :thumbdown:

Rant over :naughty:

haha nice!

talk to your counsler first thing and leave!

haha when we took finals b4 christmas break,my one class i actually had finals in was the last day of school. so i went to that class, and waited to get picked up :D i got introuble tho cuz my mom didnt make it by thetime the bell rang so i had to keep walking down so i didnt get a cut. which made no sence, because i was basically just walking off campus xD

haha nice!

talk to your counsler first thing and leave!

haha when we took finals b4 christmas break,my one class i actually had finals in was the last day of school. so i went to that class, and waited to get picked up :D i got introuble tho cuz my mom didnt make it by thetime the bell rang so i had to keep walking down so i didnt get a cut. which made no sence, because i was basically just walking off campus xD

I would, but no one would be able to pick me up :thumbdown:

I bet I'd be able to just leave though -- my school is so stupid they wouldn't care :naughty:

maybe :P

i think im going to go to bed. i will be out cold in the next minute. my meds started kicking in a little but ago so im almost fully out,

night

ttyl

Ooh I love when that happens! (God I sound like a drug addict :lol3:)

Goodnight :huglove::bye:

Dude, don't even get me started :roftl:

I've been wanting to search for him ever since he's been recording :hair:

I need to drive :rolls_eyes:

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!:boing:

I WANT A LOCKDOWN! THEYRE SO FUN! but scary. depending on the reason

I had a real one once! There were these two guys who had just robbed a bank, and they were running on my campus for some reason...? There were helicopters and everything. :shocked:

But then one of the super cool campus security guys tackled one of them. :punk:

Ooh I love when that happens! (God I sound like a drug addict :lol3:)

Goodnight :huglove::bye:

haha nice

I had a real one once! There were these two guys who had just robbed a bank, and they were running on my campus for some reason...? There were helicopters and everything. :shocked:

But then one of the super cool campus security guys tackled one of them. :punk:

o wow~

we had one. it was a drive by shooting on campus

and some for robberies and things

• 1 month later...

Hey Y'all!! I miss y'all!! So much in fact that I thought we could all get together soon at Knott's Berry Farm. I haven't decided on a date yet. How many would be interested in getting together one Saturday and just living it up at the Farm? Let me know and we'll starting planning the date.

Hey Y'all!! I miss y'all!! So much in fact that I thought we could all get together soon at Knott's Berry Farm. I haven't decided on a date yet. How many would be interested in getting together one Saturday and just living it up at the Farm? Let me know and we'll starting planning the date.

Charlotte!!! :huglove::blush-anim-cl:

That is an AMAZING idea! That would be so absolutely fun! And its not that expensive either :naughty:

I would be totally up for that!