Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Hey Y'all!! I miss y'all!! So much in fact that I thought we could all get together soon at Knott's Berry Farm. I haven't decided on a date yet. How many would be interested in getting together one Saturday and just living it up at the Farm? Let me know and we'll starting planning the date.

I'm in :punk:

I would prefer if it were on a Saturday after April 26th 'cause I have piano lessons every Saturday and I can't miss any before that day since I have a recital coming up :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG I haven't posted here for sooo many months.

I miss you guys so much, it's ridiculous. I'll probably be able to chat more now because I'm a SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR! Woowoo!

MIKAAA!!! Yay ( :

i know!

yay, how exciting!!

Hey Y'all!! I miss y'all!! So much in fact that I thought we could all get together soon at Knott's Berry Farm. I haven't decided on a date yet. How many would be interested in getting together one Saturday and just living it up at the Farm? Let me know and we'll starting planning the date.

i hope you all have fun w/ the get together

the downers of living up here.

o wells

im going to san fransisco for a band trip the 26-29! it should be fun! but i have to miss my first swim meet of the season. but we get to go to Great America the night before the season opens!

then im driving down to mexico w/ my church for my WHOLE SPRING BREAK!

thats a spring break w/ no phone, computer, or MIKA!! i think thats gonna be torture, but im doing something good [were building a house]

i know!

yay, how exciting!!

i hope you all have fun w/ the get together

the downers of living up here.

o wells

im going to san fransisco for a band trip the 26-29! it should be fun! but i have to miss my first swim meet of the season. but we get to go to Great America the night before the season opens!

then im driving down to mexico w/ my church for my WHOLE SPRING BREAK!

thats a spring break w/ no phone, computer, or MIKA!! i think thats gonna be torture, but im doing something good [were building a house]

Oh that sounds awesome! Church trips are always fun, and it feels good to build houses for others!

:aah: I'm sure you'll be able to survive without it. Its really refreshing to have no technology... You realize how much you don't really need it.

Oh that sounds awesome! Church trips are always fun, and it feels good to build houses for others!

:aah: I'm sure you'll be able to survive without it. Its really refreshing to have no technology... You realize how much you don't really need it.

haha ya.

i just talk to my friends everyday w/ them! it will be depressing!

im going to have so many messages [txt and myspace]

if i ignore my fone just one day, i have so many missed ones!! lol

• 3 weeks later...
Hey V! :huglove:

I just had spaghetti for dinner. :licks_lips:

Besides that, I have really bad cramps. Friggin' period. :rolls_eyes:

What are you up to?

Yo! :wub2:

Mmmmn speghettis :licks_lips:

I'm sorry! Stupid menstrual cycle :bash:

I'm up to nothin'! Done with homework, hangin on the comp.

I miss you! When's your spring break?

Yo! :wub2:

Mmmmn speghettis :licks_lips:

I'm sorry! Stupid menstrual cycle :bash:

I'm up to nothin'! Done with homework, hangin on the comp.

I miss you! When's your spring break?

I swear I should be a man. I cannot handle this :lol3:

Done with homework? Good girl :naughty:

I haven't started :)

I miss you too! Gah! It starts next week. What about you?

:lol3: :lol3:

*angel with halo smiley, im too lazy to find the code*

Well actually, Beatriz and I trespassed into a cemetery and got caught and almost got the cops called on us. So badass :glasses3:

Mine's next week too!

Is there any chance you could get a ride to Newport Beach on Tuesday next week? :naughty:

:lol3: :lol3:

*angel with halo smiley, im too lazy to find the code*

Well actually, Beatriz and I trespassed into a cemetery and got caught and almost got the cops called on us. So badass :glasses3:

Mine's next week too!

Is there any chance you could get a ride to Newport Beach on Tuesday next week? :naughty:

Ooh you guys are bad :angel_not::naughty:

Good thing you didn't get a ticket or anything.

Probably not. Both of my sisters basically moved out (and I say "basically" 'cause there stuff is still here but they never come home) so I wouldn't be able to beg them for a ride :thumbdown:

What are you planning?

Californian people! Of California! Attention!:

DayDreamBeliever and myself are planning a get together in Newport Beach/Laguna Beach for next Tuesday, April 7th (Thanks Fmbm :old:) at a Beautiful state park beach called Crystal Cove! And its pretty much in Laguna Beach, so it would be a double trip of Crystal Cove and Laguna.

If anyone would like to join us, we would love that! We would probably gather at my house or Crystal Cove, whichever yous prefer.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Edited by findingmywords

if you guys do go, have tons of fun!

i hate being a northerner. lol

i am driving to Mexico on saturday with my church youth group! its gonna be crazy! lol! i dont do well sitting in cars for too long. lol.

i went on my first roller coasters [not counting when i was 5] on saturday!!! it was at great america, i <3ed it so much!!!! omg omg omg! lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody :::

I am not californian but I'm actually planning to go to LA... I'd like to know what are the best district to stay at a hotel. By "best" I mean the kind of place where you won't be attacked and robbed or anything else (and not the five-star hotel)...

I hope someone will be able to help me ... Thank u !

Hi everybody :::

I am not californian but I'm actually planning to go to LA... I'd like to know what are the best district to stay at a hotel. By "best" I mean the kind of place where you won't be attacked and robbed or anything else (and not the five-star hotel)...

I hope someone will be able to help me ... Thank u !

hey! well actually i have no idea, for i live in another part of CA, but i am sure someone can help you out =]

have fun!

• 2 months later...
Hey Californians! :wub2:

I'm in LA this coming Sunday and Monday. Does anyone want to meet either of those evenings for dinner and possibly to see Bruno? :roftl:

You know I do :freak:

You should've created a group, then you could invite people :naughty: