crying?? anyone else?

wolfs_cry

soo i went outside for a smoke and stuck mika on (first time since brixton...i no i need to be shot!!!)

and next minite i no i just started crying....:s

whats wrong with me? im listening to him rite now and still crying....

i just want to relive that brixton day soo much again its unreal, and want to see him live again sooooo much...started looking at the few pictures i took at the gig before my camera died and started gettin tearful...

He really IS amazing......

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soo i went outside for a smoke and stuck mika on (first time since brixton...i no i need to be shot!!!)

i just want to relive that brixton day soo much again its unreal, and want to see him live again sooooo much...started looking at the few pictures i took at the gig before my camera died and started gettin tearful...

dont worry that happened to me after the terminal 5 gig i even started to cry at school!:roftl:

it happens to me and you know how old I am :blush-anim-cl: it happened when I discovered "Ov*ra*ed" and kept it on in the middle of the night on repeat in my headphones :crybaby:still happens now when I listen to it or when I think of the beautiful things he does or says or just think about what a beautiful personalty he has :crybaby:*sniff* look your gonna start me off again.

OMG the exact same thing happens to me...with the same song. That was my first Mika meltdown. Occasionally, I get the urge to cry just to let off my emotions, so I'll turn on the Mika songs that I know will make me cry...and then I always feel so much better...

weird tho out of all the bands i have seen and the people i have met (im a wee rock chick soo mika stands out!!) i have never gotten that tingly feeling when he came on stage, felt like my breath got taken away and never ever cryed after a performance....its almost been a week...

we should get mika patches for PMD (legendary name!!) like nicotine patches, to give us a fix till the next mika gig :P

*ties album to arm*

I spent the week I was following the tour randomly crying in restaurants, on airplanes, while buying a beaded bracelet from a street vendor...yeah.

It kept on for about two weeks. It was mental, but strangely satisfying at the same time. Sort of like having THAT much emotion bubble up and explode out was somehow cleansing. :blink:

it happened when I discovered "Ov*ra*ed" and kept it on in the middle of the night on repeat in my headphones :crybaby: still happens now when I listen to it or when I think of the beautiful things he does or says or just think about what a beautiful personalty he has :crybaby:

Whoa - that's me exactly, word for word! On headphones, on repeat over and over, in the depths of the night.

Funny how us girlies scattered all over the world have such identical reactions to the Mika Magic. :wub2:

That's why we call him The Wizard. :wink2:

he really is something special. I haven't had my soul touched like this in a long time. His music gives me chills, and his words take me away to another world. it's so beautiful there, colorful and magical, and all of you are there too, and everyone is so happy and having SO MUCH FUN!!!!

yes, Mika makes me cry.....TEARS OF JOY

Like nothing I've done in a very long time.

Thank you :) Thank you all

he really is something special. I haven't had my soul touched like this in a long time. His music gives me chills, and his words take me away to another world. it's so beautiful there, colorful and magical, and all of you are there too, and everyone is so happy and having SO MUCH FUN!!!!

yes, Mika makes me cry.....TEARS OF JOY

Like nothing I've done in a very long time.

Thank you :) Thank you all

you are welcome, sweety....its like my life has bloomed and burst and blossomed in the last three weeks..all the way from March of 2007!

I think you're suffering from PMD...

Post Mika Depression can do this to people :P

I think you're suffering from PMD...

Post Mika Depression can do this to people :P

Oh goodness, do I have that to look forward to? LOL I guess that's the after concert blues, eh?

I had those with Sebastian. Man, this really is just like with Sebastian. Crazy :) LOVE IT!

it happens to me and you know how old I am :blush-anim-cl: it happened when I discovered "Ov*ra*ed" and kept it on in the middle of the night on repeat in my headphones :crybaby:still happens now when I listen to it or when I think of the beautiful things he does or says or just think about what a beautiful personalty he has :crybaby:*sniff* look your gonna start me off again.

OMG the exact same thing happens to me...with the same song. That was my first Mika meltdown. Occasionally, I get the urge to cry just to let off my emotions, so I'll turn on the Mika songs that I know will make me cry...and then I always feel so much better...

Same here. When I hear it, I somehow HAVE to cry. There aren't any words to describe how that song touch my soul....Can't even explain it but I know that's the same with you....Anyway, I just LOVE it:wub2:

I think it’s harder than ever this time.:blink:

From September 07 we had the planned December shows to look forward to, and a convenient little show the 9 of November in Stockholm.

Well we all know how it went in December but it at least gave us the newly planned shows in February to wait for.:blush-anim-cl:

But now….:boxed:

Oh please Mika give us a show in London in the middle of the summer like you did in Summerset House last year!:thumb_yello: