Hi!!!

dcat

Hi everyone! I've been hooked on Mika since last summer, but I'm now totally obsessed with his music. Especially after going to his Vancouver concert!! WOW....that was the best concert I've ever been to! He is such a talent!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dcat! Welcome to MFC!

I was also at the Vancouver gig - it was amazing, wasn't it? :wub2:

There's a Frequently Asked Questions thread here - it's a great place to start if you have any questions about Mika or MFC.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389

Apart from that - welcome to the chaos! :roftl:

We were on the front row of the balcony & it was bouncing the entire concert! A little freaky, but we were so into the music it didn't really matter. If he had another concert the next night we would have gone again!!

Euro shows?? Tempting, but unlikely! I wish he would come back here!! I can't get enough of him! Are you going?

Hello! I am the girl with Pink hair and the umbrella!

wwoot!!!

hi dca:) welcome to the MFC I am your western Canadian rep and PM me if you need anything !

love suzanne:)

You are so lucky to have gone to both concerts! I am probably twice your age, but still LOVE Mika! I was there with my 15 yr old daughter & my niece. We saw you on YouTube meeting Mika after the concert & you gave him the umbrella....he seemed so nice to you! We were incredibly jealous! We had no idea he would be outside signing after or we would have stayed.

You have great memories!