The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems I got a bite back in that thread...

But I shall go to bed now... FY & GN! :huglove:

Haha, awesome *goes to look at it*

Nighty night!

Yep......I'm going to the Gold Cast one along with 3 mates.......if anyone else is going to the GC youre definitely gonna know we're Mika supporters! Were doing up some Mika shirts this weekend, got the braces ready, and the bling :naughty: ........were dressing up just as if Mika was going to be there! Though i was only going for Mika..... :sneaky2: *must think happy thoughts*.....*doing the happy dance* :P

Awesome! Lol! :thumb_yello:

Wow, we're going to have to sort out how we want the petition to look, unless we come up with a separate-ish section of it for "people who were at the V festival that wanted to see Mika" ... Because i dunno how much they would be btoehred to fill out...

I don't believe she'd discuss, if given the chance to talk to Mika, what happened in Australia and why he hasn't come back here .. :doh:

Lack of interesting things to discuss of her own maybe.. *shrugs* :fisch:

Edit: Well it appears she didn't discuss it as it sounded like she had implied.. (because she never mentioned YouTube..And I might not like the attitude that came with the telling of the story, but you get snarky people no matter what.. so I'm over that..) But here's the link, except you have to trust that the people who left the comments underneath have interpreted it correctly..

It just doesn't strike me as real.. psschh..

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pnpo0JTdK8

At 2:15.. And I hear him say CLUB - not store like in the comments.. AND doesn't sound like the girls spoke to him.. So they could have been Brits still...

Yep, I think Mika got his facts wrong..

Poor OLD Mika.. As if he can really remember what goes down in minute detail of happenings in each city he's been too.. His life over the last 12 months must be a blur..

so SHAME ON THOSE BRIT GIRLS FOR SAYING THAT TO MIKA.. :roftl:

WTF Does this matter.. it just shouldn't..If that's why Mika's not coming back to Oz then shame on him..

anyway..

FY&GN Teegs.. :huglove:

*laughs at Mika wiggle*

"Wake up Mika, everybodies waiting. Wake up Mika, we really need you..."

*shakes head*

Anyhow... Howdie ho, everyone!!! Just ducking my head in for a moment!!!

Lol! - hey!

wigglesayersrockmika.jpg

LOL! I love them! I like the last one best! And I love the faces lol lol! All different Mika-wiggle characters

And now for Mika dressed of his own accord:

01pp4.jpg

8bsgrrbow3.jpg

seccccsiqe7.jpg

mikalargemsg11852375558em5.jpg

2001869101503782980rsnm3.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

(I *know* he has worn much much more Dorothy-like costumes, but I have spent the last hour looking for pictures and can't find any, so this will have to do ...)

G'night. I'm gonna go hit the sack.

Night!

I don't believe she'd discuss, if given the chance to talk to Mika, what happened in Australia and why he hasn't come back here .. :doh:

Lack of interesting things to discuss of her own maybe.. *shrugs* :fisch:

It just doesn't strike me as real.. And poor OLD Mika.. As if he can really remember what goes down in minute detail of happenings in each city he's been too.. His life over the last 12 months must be a blur..

so SHAME ON THOSE BRIT GIRLS FOR SAYING THAT TO MIKA.. :roftl:

anyway..

FY&GN Teegs.. :huglove:

*this time really goes to see what's been said in thread*

Night!

Lol, looking at your Miggles team there again, I'd have to say there's at least two Miggles (or Mikkles?) that I wouldn't leave alone with a child. :roftl:

LOL! I love them! I like the last one best! And I love the faces lol lol! All different Mika-wiggle characters

And now for Mika dressed of his own accord:

:lmfao: Well done!!!!.. And here's my contribution of proof Mika Loves the WIGGLES

wigglesworthymika.jpg

Lol, looking at your Miggles team there again, I'd have to say there's at least two Miggles (or Mikkles?) that I wouldn't leave alone with a child. :roftl:

:roftl: Me either!!

Yep......I'm going to the Gold Cast one along with 3 mates.......if anyone else is going to the GC youre definitely gonna know we're Mika supporters! Were doing up some Mika shirts this weekend, got the braces ready, and the bling :naughty: ........were dressing up just as if Mika was going to be there! Though i was only going for Mika..... :sneaky2: *must think happy thoughts*.....*doing the happy dance* :P

Hi there.. :biggrin2:

*laughs at Mika wiggle*

"Wake up Mika, everybodies waiting. Wake up Mika, we really need you..."

*shakes head*

Anyhow... Howdie ho, everyone!!! Just ducking my head in for a moment!!!

Hello Hello!!! ZoZo the Terrifika!!!

Edit: Well it appears she didn't discuss it as it sounded like she had implied.. (because she never mentioned YouTube..) But here's the link, except you have to trust that the people who left the comments underneath have interpreted it correctly..

It just doesn't strike me as real.. psschh..

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pnpo0JTdK8

Yeah so I went and read the thread ... and I have to say, I rarely hate poeple, but I strongly dislike that person. The way she talks is ... :boxed: Teegs' comeback after her second post was brilliant too, about being serious/joking. And yeah, according to those comments it was so not even about the same story :blink:

"he was saying how not everyone likes his music and then gave an example about when he was in Australia and he was with his mom in a shop when his song came on and he got all happy and started singing along when these teenagers came by and were like "OMG look at that guy." with a disgusted look. "

Well done!!!!.. And here's my contribution of proof Mika Loves the WIGGLES

wigglesworthymika.jpg

:roftl: Me either!!

Haha! *considers whether she will let green pass as yellow* Okaay, *this* time... :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!

Those photos are hilarious!!!

What else have I missed?

Hey!

Nothing!

Wait, yes you did, you missed Senyorita's Great uncle Norm dancing to Lollipop! Link it again Senyorita :wink2::naughty:

Yeah so I went and read the thread ... and I have to say, I rarely hate poeple, but I strongly dislike that person. The way she talks is ... :boxed: Teegs' comeback after her second post was brilliant too, about being serious/joking. And yeah, according to those comments it was so not even about the same story :blink:

"he was saying how not everyone likes his music and then gave an example about when he was in Australia and he was with his mom in a shop when his song came on and he got all happy and started singing along when these teenagers came by and were like "OMG look at that guy." with a disgusted look. "

I don't care if the stories don't add up.. I don't like the way the "joke" was delivered. And she could consider that the way she wrote it could be read as sarcastic to the point of "Ha ha.. you aussies suck eggs.. Mika hates you" :sneaky2: NOT NICE.

Haha! *considers whether she will let green pass as yellow* Okaay, *this* time... :thumb_yello:

hmmmm :naughty: I smacka your doupa..

*insert 'hmph' smiley here*

..and that's me for the day! FY&GN! :punk:

Awwww... don't be like that.. makeotherhappy.gif

I'm not telling you's nothingk

MIKA136.jpg

LOL!

WAKE UP MIKA!

20070910tr5.jpg

abc123cx0gl1.jpg

austr1jt6jj0.jpg

(Okaaay, so he's not really 'sleeping' per se in any of them .. whatev' - stop being so nit picky!)

*insert 'hmph' smiley here*

..and that's me for the day! FY&GN!

Nighty night!

Oh! Found one!

WAKE UP MIKA!

inwhichpositioncanyouslhb7.jpg

Its not about teasing and getting bites surely .. I read the ediited comment too about a chance to get on an english person ....

And Kelty etc etc .. you know how much I like the aussies and this thread:thumb_yello:

What thread is it in?

Oh, I like Adelaide- I heard BG 3 times on the radio this morning- twice on nova and once on SAFM :punk:

Your in Adelaide!? :shocked:

:tears:

Dunno what your asking for, but here's Uncle Norm's Lollipop, just because I wanted to watch it again :fisch:

I don't care if the stories don't add up.. I don't like the way the "joke" was delivered. And she could consider that the way she wrote it could be read as sarcastic to the point of "Ha ha.. you aussies suck eggs.. Mika hates you" :sneaky2: NOT NICE.

Yeah, whatever, I just don't like the way she rights. Dunno if I'm interpreting wrongly, but it seriously comes off like taunting or something...

so it seems your very "wrong or right"...(being wrong/ being right, winners/losers, green or pink etc.)...fine.

you also like FACTS ("I can scan and post the article")....ok.

tell me, would you believe an article or the words coming straight from his mouth, the way HE tells the fckin story?? The way HE says he was with some friends (are the people from the bnad not his friends btw!!??), the way HE says it was 3 am in the morning...so if i got the story wrong then I got it wrong from his words and if I am 1/2 wrong, blame it all on Sir Liar himself.

...oh and no i dont need this article, i was just joking around, i'm not really interested but thanks anyway....in revenge if anyone can scan me and post me the tree(ilovenomoretree) from the dvd or give me a link to a photo i would be really happy.

... I dunno, doesn't come off as a joke to me :blink:

Its not about teasing and getting bites surely .. I read the ediited comment too about a chance to get on an english person ....

And Kelty etc etc .. you know how much I like the aussies and this thread:thumb_yello:

Lol, you were obviously joking. Everyone was obviously joking :bleh: The way she writes it doesn't sound like she's joking ... no matter, joker's have more fun :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Just needs some colour.. :naughty:

wakeupMIKA.jpg

LOLOLOLOL! :roftl: