2008 Brit Awards on US television TONIGHT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry this is :offtopic: but guys how do i become a MFC representative for Australia? am i to young cause im 13????

There's a thread for that, but all of hte representative spots are filled at them moment- and they do normally go to older fans. But hang around here! it's loads of fun- Welcome!

There's a thread for that, but all of hte representative spots are filled at them moment- and they do normally go to older fans. But hang around here! it's loads of fun- Welcome!

I thought it was just a fun thing! :lmfao: Shows how much I know..

I thought it was just a fun thing! :lmfao: Shows how much I know..

Well i don't know if the reps actually do anything different.....but i suppose they ould represent the country if ever needed for some reason...i have the thread for it somewhere, i can look for it....hmmm

Thank goodness! I totally missed this earlier -- but won't at 11 :naughty:

dcdeb

OOOO Me either! I was flipping through the channels (charter communications) and I flipped to the BBC channel and I saw Ozzy and Sharon, I was like WOAH that looks like the Brit Awards and I looked at the info and it was... I was like dang it I missed it, thennnnnnnnnnnn I saw it comes on at 11:00 too... So I set my reminder...lol...

I didn't think about it again till just now, so I am off to get settled on the couch to watch it... I am so excited.... I don't even really know how to feel...lol....

I know Im a dummy, but I can't help it.

Thank you all for being here, I don't know what I would do now without my MFC fix....

Angela:wub2:

Aww...poo.

I lurve your siggy. I love how Mika is there three times!

I wanted to make sure you guys didn't think I liked Johnny, Jim, and Mika equally :naughty:

omg i was about to say that in the mikagasmic thread!!! hahaha weird:blink:

Awwww thanks! :wub2:

I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!.....lol.....

I thought that would help me to have a fix of Mika, but it only left me wanting MOREEEEEEEEE......

GAH hes beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........

Angela