He makes my heart melt...*bubble bubble*

Mika4Life13

He really has a beautiful voice!:wub2:

And so has Josh Groban!

I like Michael Buble. I only know a few of his songs, though. Home is one of my favorite songs ever. I really like that video where Josh Groban shows up at one of his concerts and they do impersonations of each other..that's where I first heard of him. I was looking up Josh Groban videos on youtube...

Is there a link?

Please.:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
i went to his concert a week ago!

it was so good, and i bought a t-shirt :biggrin2:

he is really entertaining!

You lucky ducky! Tickets went on sale here in Canberra on a Thursday morning when i had a prior engagement and sold out in like an hour and a half or something! So I missed him... But I did see him on Rove on Sunday night! Pity he didn't sing, but it was a very funny show anyway. Loved his Emily Blunt t-shirt!

You lucky ducky! Tickets went on sale here in Canberra on a Thursday morning when i had a prior engagement and sold out in like an hour and a half or something! So I missed him... But I did see him on Rove on Sunday night! Pity he didn't sing, but it was a very funny show anyway. Loved his Emily Blunt t-shirt!

yeah, the tickets sold out very fast, but altogether, he has 4 concert in VIC!

he was so cute on rove! :naughty:

he's coming to australia!!

and...I HAVE TICKETS TO SEE HIM!!

i am soooo excited..

i love michael buble :thumb_yello:

it's during my school exams, but i'm going anyway :)

oh, and michael buble likes mika too!!

he does?

i had a ticket for Bubble's gig in Berlin but sth came up and i had to sell it. later i was going through people's comments on the show and a number of people wrote how they liked the way he was making fun of Mika. They said Bubble started singing GK but then stopped claiming it's not manly enough and they all had a laugh.

i do think his voice is nice though. 'home' and 'how sweet it is' are my favs.

he does?

i had a ticket for Bubble's gig in Berlin but sth came up and i had to sell it. later i was going through people's comments on the show and a number of people wrote how they liked the way he was making fun of Mika. They said Bubble started singing GK but then stopped claiming it's not manly enough and they all had a laugh.

i do think his voice is nice though. 'home' and 'how sweet it is' are my favs.

really?!

i've heard him sing 'grace kelly' but it was no where near as good as the original!! :naughty:

my favourite song of MB's is 'save the last dance for me' :thumb_yello:

and..during the concert, he started singing 'rehab'

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I had the weirdest dream about Michael Buble last night:

I was walking through a shopping mall/plaza with my mom when, out of nowhere, I heard some soft, jazzy singing. I immediately said, "mom look!" (I knew who it was) and ran over with my new camera. When I got there, there was a small stage set up and hardly any people in the seats set up for the audience (I was curious why, since Michael Buble is so popular). Michael was performing on stage, so I started taking lots of pictures. Then he noticed me, and pointed/smiled and then jumped off the stage towards me. This is when I noticed he was wearing a white t-shirt and denim overalls (yes, like a stereotypical farmer). When he came to me I thought "now is my chance", so I turned the camera around so I could take a photo of us together. But the shutter button and auto focus wouldn't work properly. And then I dropped my camera (I was so scared because it was a new camera and cost a lot of money). So there were some other girls to his right, so the one girl took a photo of her friend with Michael. Then he turned back to me and I think we took a photo together...because that's right when the dream ended. :aah:

I have no idea why this happened. :lol3:

I'm obsessed with 'Haven't met you yet' at the moment..

A couple weeks ago I saw him on Graham Norton and he's actually hilarious.

Who knew? I didn't!

His concert is about 3 hours long because half of it is a comedy routine. He puts on a really really good show.

I really, REALLY like Michael Buble!! :wub2:

Adore his voice and think he's very cute-looking too. But I had no idea he was also so funny too! Just watched the YouTube vid interview where he said he likes Mika, and he comes across as generally really lovely and with a good sense of humour; a very cool guy!!! (Although the 'major confessional/guilty' thing about liking Mika made me want to wag my finger at him and tell him off, lol! but I'm glad he does like Mika).

I think I like him EVEN MORE now that I know he's also the sort of guy I'd like to hang around with because he'd probably be such fun!

I must get to see one of his gigs!!