The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! I'm going to Corfu on 4th July!:thumbdown:

I would have to gone to Amsterdam at any other time because I can fly there from Cardiff. In fact, I'm probably going there anyway sometime this summer and haven't decide when yet.

I know i go on holiday on 4th too !!:sneaky2:

I'd have done that one too !!! Sounds great !:shocked::wink2:

Wendi, You Have A Fantastic Outlook On Life After All You & Your Family Have Been Through. You're Inspiring!

Awww - thanks for that!! :blush-anim-cl:

I know i go on holiday on 4th too !!:sneaky2:

I'd have done that one too !!! Sounds great !:shocked::wink2:

Another one :tears:

Damn! I'm going to Corfu on 4th July!:thumbdown:

I would have to gone to Amsterdam at any other time because I can fly there from Cardiff. In fact, I'm probably going there anyway sometime this summer and haven't decide when yet.

Maybe we could come up with an evil plan to miss our flights !!!:naughty:

:yay: I love that picture too!

the sweet kind of nervous way he is doing that thing with his hands , bless :blush-anim-cl:

Where are you off to Vicky? Anywhere nice?

Well we're off to Swanage for a nostalgic trip with my folks, and the 4 of us ....when i lived in Reading we spent most summers there !:wink2:

Oooh MM, what part of Corfu are you going to? We have been there. The airposrt is amazing, right over the sea!

I'm going to Aghios Gorgios, I've been there an embarassing number of times (I think it's 9, or maybe 10), but the kids absolutely adore it and don't want to go anywhere else. My parents go there several times a year and we always stay in the same place, eat in the same place, have the same routine each day etc.

Mr Mika Mad can't stand it because it's so boring and repetitive, so he's not even coming with us this year, which is why we're going to Holland as well.

the sweet kind of nervous way he is doing that thing with his hands , bless :blush-anim-cl:

Well we're off to Swanage for a nostalgic trip with my folks, and the 4 of us ....when i lived in Reading we spent most summers there !:wink2:

Swanage is very pretty Vicky. Been there once and had fish n' chips on the harbour. Isn't that where Corfe castle is?

Maybe we could come up with an evil plan to miss our flights !!!:naughty:

Somehow, I think that our families might suss that one when we mention that there just happens to be a Mika in Amsterdam that we could go to instead!:naughty:

I'm going to Aghios Gorgios, I've been there an embarassing number of times (I think it's 9, or maybe 10), but the kids absolutely adore it and don't want to go anywhere else. My parents go there several times a year and we always stay in the same place, eat in the same place, have the same routine each day etc.

Mr Mika Mad can't stand it because it's so boring and repetitive, so he's not even coming with us this year, which is why we're going to Holland as well.

Wish you could have changed the dates :sneaky2:

Aghios Giorgos (?sp) is very beautiful. We saw it from the mountains as we drove around. Spectacular view. You've been 9/10 times, wow, so you know the planes land over the sea then?

Vicky, congratulations on 1000 posts.

Wendi, I think we may have Bexxy joining us in Amsterdam, she badly needs a Mika fix right now after what she's been through. So she's looking at flights and tickets. It would be great to have her with us.

MM we could sneakily divert your flight around to Holland, ha ha!

Wish you could have changed the dates :sneaky2:

If it had been a straightforward package tour I would probably have tried, but we buy flight only and rent our apartment separately. Plus, it has to fit in with work and my parents other hoildays. They are also going to the same place 3 weeks earlier in June, so didn't want to go twice in the same month!

Aghios Giorgos (?sp) is very beautiful. We saw it from the mountains as we drove around. Spectacular view. You've been 9/10 times, wow, so you know the planes land over the sea then?

The landing strip in Gibraltar is built in the sea - its hairy landing

there!! :shocked:

Yes, I love it. It feels much safer than landing over towns and roads, but I suppose that in realilty, it makes no difference if you crash!:naughty:

(spot the nervous flyer!!)

Wendi, I think we may have Bexxy joining us in Amsterdam, she badly needs a Mika fix right now after what she's been through. So she's looking at flights and tickets. It would be great to have her with us.

That would be great - she needs cheering up!!! :thumb_yello:

You will look beautiful :huglove:

Don't tempt me.....................:naughty:

*nods her head*

Yeah what i need right now is a mika fix :boxed: